NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
the kids heard arguing and were worried so called gramps?

I know I am behind by about 10 hours but this made sense to me my daughter is 11 and no has hesitation using her IPod or my IPad to call other members of my family because I have told her it doesn't cost me any extra for her to do so... In fact it was her that taught me how to do it...but I hope and pray that this is not the case and all three of them were blissfully unaware ( sleeping) whilst this horror occurred.

I am not upset.. I should have directed the question to Watson, in deed, mother goose, you are quite correct there, my mistake.

and since I did then redirect the question , I merely await a response, if one might be forthcoming..

Again, MG.. I apologise for directing the question to you with your answer, and not the direct questioner..

this is what happens when one mucks about trying to herd up neutrons, in stead of concentrating.

.. I am just taking a break myself from a bit of nuclear physicisting..... I also teach Macrame * advanced* on the side..

:floorlaugh:Thanks Trooper, that was the laugh I needed!! Now I can go to sleep
:floorlaugh:

Or they'll blame it on GBC sleepwalking and placing the FaceTime call, and a caterpillar at parents house crawling across the screen and answering it. ! ;P
MOO

I'm waiting for the Stilnox defence, myself.

I went to the Apple store today to ask this question, but got no answers. Up until recently the answer would be No. Now it's technically possible to store video streams, although legally the Apple Corp can not use them for any purpose. I haven't been given a clear yes or no on the matter. I guess, the police could have made a formal request for facetime video data aquisition as evidence.

We'll probably never know the exact content of the conversation. This doesn't mean that the existence of the call isn't a crucial piece of evidence. As I posted earlier it effectively counters GBC's alibi of being in a deep sleep all night.

This isn't a good look to a jury and the defence team will be hard pressed to counter the prosecution argument that he has lied to police.

The only way that the defence can explain this discrepancy is to introduce evidence of their own, namely sworn evidence from GBC or the person on the other end of the phone. The problem with this strategy is that it then opens them up to cross examination and I wouldn't be advising either of them to step into the witness box.

Even if the content of the call is never determined, the mere existence of the call is a major problem for the defence.

MOO

Apologies to Merlot, I wasn't aware it was already posted. I haven't read ALL the threads, it took me days just to read a few. The case would be over by the time I got through it all!

Oh I know, I can't even begin to keep up - today has been a real struggle with all of the new reports...

Merlot also provided a link to this article, you may be interested (I was going to say you may enjoy it but that seems wrong);

http://cynthialewiswriting.davidson....Narcisside.pdf

Glad you are still there, Mr Watson.. I am just taking a break myself from a bit of nuclear physicisting..... I also teach Macrame * advanced* on the side..

any substance to this other man in ALlisons life?? friend, confidant, lover?? Age? occupation? location? height? weight? car? where met? how long for? Connections? other friends? now that the police have Allisons journal, which they have had from the start, is there another journal outlining this friendship? how did theycontact each other? where did they meet? when did they meet? was it on a regular basis?

I m not trying to be argumentative here.. its a reasonable line, if there is any substance to it.. I dont think there is, but you do...

Hi Trooper

I'm only just "still here"

I have absolutely NO evidence or facts as to a possible friend/lover that ABC may or may not have had. But I was asked to suggest a possible alternative to the scenario that most have assumed is the done deal. And that's a possibility. Not a probability - just a possible. Maybe there was something in the journal? Maybe she didn't write about this hypothetical person? Maybe even her closest friends didn't know?

All hypothetical, and very unlikely. But possible.

Having said that, I still think GBC is the most likely culprit. But, open minds and all that.....

And not a word of Latin used ;)

The new CM article says two Brisbane peoples names who donated 5000 and 50000 bucks. Actually, might have just been the bail security. The second person would have lost their house if G skipped town! Both sounded like church people, not sure if same brand as O.

The photos with the luminol look like there's lots of blood on the hard plastic surfaces but none on the carpet? Why? And looks like someone had blood on their hands when moving the seats down with the handles.

Perhaps they put a tarp over the carpet, not expecting blood to touch the sides? Perhaps the body was wrapped, but badly, and it leaked through the ends touching the sides?

As we heard today, he did have Army training when younger, so I guess it is possible he had the knowledge to do it. (My ex did Jujitsu and I know he was taught how to do it.)

I have been thinking about it as well..

My initial thought was about an arterial gas embolism. An air bubble is injected in a blood stream and prevents blood from flowing. In this case, the COD is natural, or undetermined. Cardiac arrest, end of story. The mechanism of death depends on the size of the bubble and the location of injection. JMO.

I pray that your sister has the wisdom & courage & financial means & family support, to GET OUT of THAT relationship ASAP! :please:

Believe me we've tried, her kids and friends have tried, the Counsellor at the Women's Centre tried, her GP has tried, the mental health team and hospital have tried to get her out. We know what he's capable of. Everyone has done everything they can. We and other family members at various times had her living with us for a few months but she keeps going back.

I am not upset.. I should have directed the question to Watson, in deed, mother goose, you are quite correct there, my mistake.

and since I did then redirect the question , I merely await a response, if one might be forthcoming..

Again, MG.. I apologise for directing the question to you with your answer, and not the direct questioner..

this is what happens when one mucks about trying to herd up neutrons, in stead of concentrating.

Maybe it'll help if you use the quote box then...save me being the ham in the old sandwich...lol.

Mothergoose...nup I'm not upset...was waiting to hear if you were going to elaborate any further on the statement you made Allison may have had a male friend/confidant....obviously now it seems it was just a passing thought you had....& yes it is a victim friendly forum

this was such a cold cold murder. A date set, a way out envisaged..

it had no emotion in it at all. ..

I wonder if Toni has thought since over these weeks, that she had every chance of winding up at the bottom of some lonely creek..... or even if the detectives who interviewed her put this highly likely scenario to her..

Probably they did, right after they dropped the news about Gerards other pants action. ..

the screaming.. I can just imagine that scream of pure rage.

Rational :You are right it was a bit of a joke (obviously fallen flat ) after detects post about his first name about 3 pages back. Sorry if that was wrong.

Hi CC, It relates to a joke I had with Dr Watson. He seemed to accept the joke and joked back. Like I said before, I think he's a bit of a character and likes a joke. No offence was meant to him. He brings something 'new' to the forum. I too am sorry that you have been offended.

:Banane59:

Thanks. I teach my child not to "name-call" even as a joke, hence I personally don't like it. Thanks again for the explanations.

I'm waiting for the Stilnox defence, myself.

Don't joke I think that is a real possibility, we also don't know what he got from the chemist! Some of the research on Stillnox and what people have done on it is quite alarming.

The new CM article says two Brisbane peoples names who donated 5000 and 50000 bucks. Actually, might have just been the bail security. The second person would have lost their house if G skipped town! Both sounded like church people, not sure if same brand as O.

The photos with the luminol look like there's lots of blood on the hard plastic surfaces but none on the carpet? Why? And looks like someone had blood on their hands when moving the seats down with the handles.

I bet they are glad he didnt get bail now there is more info out about Gerard and his plans.

DrWatson. I have lived in the area for 34 years and use the Kenmore roundabout, multiple times, weekly. I have never known about CCTV cameras at that roundabout. My sons - in their 30s (who also pass through that roundabout frequently) did not know of them either, but suggested it was common place these days .... especially where there are banks in the vicinity. GBC is a bigger dunderhead than I am, it seems. I don't think he would have tweeked to public cameras being anywhere in his neighbourhood. :banghead:
As far as I know, there are NO cameras along the route that would be the most direct - along Rafting Ground Rd to Moggill Rd then turn right. I don't think there are any cameras along that way - happy to be corrected if anyone knows of any.

But there IS a very obvious camera at the Kenmore roundabout - people in here have even tuned into it on the web, as have I. Great view of the bus stop too!

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore+-+Moggill+Road+-+Kenmore+Road+%28East%29

And again, most locals know about that camera, as it was put in only a couple of years ago, along with traffic lights on the Moggill Rd approach, to allow cars to get out onto Moggill Rd in the morning peak hour traffic, when the traffic coming from the right is endless.

It would be a reasonable presumption that GBC would know about the Kenmore camera, and would also know that there are no cameras along the direct route as far as I know.

So - why go via Kenmore???

And just on the point of those rumours about missing hands and/or feet (or worse - yes, those rumours are around too) - it's not THAT easy just to "remove the hands". A surgeon could do it, a butcher could do it, and somebody with a meat cleaver could do it. But if just a knife was supposed to be used, then it ain't that easy - it's not the sort of thing you would do quickly. I don't know where those rumours started, but I have heard locals saying things like that with great authority, and "from the horse's mouth", reliable sources, etc etc.

As I said above - we need much more information from the autopsy, rather than speculating.

I do not know if GBC is guilty or not guilty of murdering his wife but a thought just occurred to me. When I text to my hubby or family, I never feel the need to finish by saying who the message is from because they already know it is me. I just finish with....love you lots X..............or a simple X. Does anyone add their initial or name I wonder?

I agree. QPOL would have checked previous text messages though to see how he signed off prior to the ones in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie