GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always surprised at how many people theorize that a missing child may have died an accidental death and the care giver panicked. Has that ever actually happened? (Truthfully, I mean....not a Casey Anthony situation). That would be one of my last theories. I tend to think something purposeful, but not pre-meditated....and then of course panic.

Any reference to dad's work that I found was on his FB page...

It says he works at Area Agency of Aging...

But... I recognize FB may not be true... Or this may have been changed... Or....???

JMO...

Area agency is a state agency and should be able to confirm from foi if he is in fact employed there.

As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see why so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

This is totally speculative but here is my Areas of water map

ETA: I didn't add any of the creeks as I believe they have been searched.

As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see what so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

This is totally speculative but here is my Areas of water map

ETA: I didn't add any of the creeks as I believe they have been searched.

Thank you so much, great thoughtful map

Thank you so much, great thoughtful map

Thank you! I hate feeling helpless and I have a new computer and a new toy to play with, I'm getting a wee bit addicted to creating maps lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave