2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jb's questions are so long and convoluted, who knows what he's actually asking!

So what is JB trying to prove here with dwelling on the chloroform picture on RM's MySpace and selling a picture of Caylee? What point is he trying to get across?

OT
TMZ reporting IRS filed a tax lien against Casey for failing to pay $68k in taxes back in 2008.

Please open a new thread to continue this discussion. It is worthy of it's own thread, however it will derail the Trial thread. :tyou:

This witness is my kind of guy that I would want to date. *rolls eyes* I state this so that I don't say something that would get me banned.

"I don't believe so" when asked if he'd ever be intimate with Casey when Caylee was in the bed.
:sick:

Asking if he was intimate with Casey while Caylee was present. He said he didn't think so.

I am SO certain DT is reading here... someone earlier on the sidebar asked do we know if Ricardo & Casey had sexual relations with Caylee in the same bed... that issue was just raised here on WS this morning! Hi defense team! I'll start throwing more crazy theories at you and see how many you use!

So what is JB trying to prove here with dwelling on the chloroform picture on RM's MySpace and selling a picture of Caylee? What point is he trying to get across?

Basically he's trying to make him look like a liar, an opportunist, and someone who has nothing to contribute to the trial.

Oh. Em. Gee. Is JB seriously trying to imply that RM's posting that stupid, meaningless pic on his MS page somehow influenced KC or maybe even gave KC the idea to whip up some chloroform and possibly use it on Caylee? SOOOOOOOOOOOO lame!

Especially since , according to JB, Caylee DROWNED?:maddening:

Uhoh If casey saw the chloroform stuff on myspace she might have just googled to see what it was not to hurt caylee! I think that was what was going on.

courtrandc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member