GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...-20120418_1_police-search-sister-fayetteville

Doesnt say when he went to visit his father. He worked from home though! I didnt know that. moo

From the article that you posted, and I've heard and read this before I fully believe that at least some of those 20 people who were in the bar that night were indeed Kelli's friends.

One year after she enlisted as a private first class, Bordeaux, 23, vanished after spending a night out drinking at a Fayetteville bar and arranging for friends to take her home, her mother Johnna Henson said.

but why say "them" when the reporter was asking about Kelli and how he met her (I am just looking for clues that he could have been familiar to whom the text was sent... re: if he sent them)

it is awfully coincidental that the texts were sent to the same person (J) that he met two weeks ago right before he is the last person known to be with Kelli:moo:

Well if i was being asked about lets say my neighbor and i saw her at a bar
I would say hey i saw her at the olive garden with her husband that was the last time i saw them. See i dont think he saw her alone he saw her as a couple! JMO

Would the answer to this question tell me why KB was considered in danger and not just a voluntary missing?

What could that information be?
See the opening post of every thread, it appears that LE knew she was in danger before "questioning friends and family".
I believe that information was a discarded cellphone (possibly found prior to the MP report by an observant road worker).

Well i think if we knew who was contacted that she was missing first hubby or mom i would wonder if hubby couldnt be contacted where was he?

Husband would be the first person to contact then mother i believe!

It just seems that i see her family on TV and doing interviews all the time and i have never seen her husband. I know they say he was in florida buy why is he not seen or heard?

do we know when he went to Florida?:waitasec: (need more coffee)

I could swear I read an initial news article that said he'd gone to FL for the weekend, but reading through all of the earliest articles I can find, I don't see that at all - so maybe I dreamt it up..lol. The only mention of MB being in Florida at the time is this one from April 18: "Mike Bourdeaux joined his wife in Fayetteville in early December to start a home off base, she said. He was in Florida visiting his father when Bordeaux went missing, Henson said. He traveled back to North Carolina when he received the news." from: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-missing-soldier-kelli-bordeaux-20120418,0,1158762.story

As far as I can find, it's not been mentioned when he left for, or long he's been in Florida.

Would the answer to this question tell me why KB was considered in danger and not just a voluntary missing?

What could that information be?
See the opening post of every thread, it appears that LE knew she was in danger before "questioning friends and family".
I believe that information was a discarded cellphone (possibly found prior to the MP report by an observant road worker).

hubby was in the video at office depot printing out fliers with her family. It was last video of reporter talking to family.

thanks!
I missed it lol!

Well i think if we knew who was contacted that she was missing first hubby or mom i would wonder if hubby couldnt be contacted where was he?

It just seems that i see her family on TV and doing interviews all the time and i have never seen her husband. I know they say he was in florida buy why is he not seen or heard?

He was interviewed at the apts on the balconey and he was seen in a video at office depot making fliers with her brother. Links are somewhere on here. moo:seeya:

See, what's concerning, is that he called Kelli at 3:00 at that had to be while she was still at work, and apparently specifically asked her if she had plans for the evening, and she said no. Why would he ask that question? Had he already arranged with Kelli that he would be traveling to Florida? So, when did he leave? What time did he leave? Or was he still around town and saw Nick picking her up to take she and possible friends to the bar?

I think the information was the Nick is a RSO. Also he may have other charges as a minor we are not able to see.

RSO's often have wives and families. His crime was against a child, why would they immediately think that a grown (trained soldier) woman would be in danger from this guy?

I am of the belief that NH is the perp in this case, but I'm not convinced that being a sex offender is the only reason that LE had doubts about his 'dropped her off' story.

They appeared to know from day one that NH did NOT drop her off, and the cell phone would be the best clue I can think of, other than other personal items (bag, ID, clothing) found prior to her being reported missing.

What I believe is unimportant in the grand scheme of things, LE have the burden of proving a crime has been committed and they seem to be fairly sure it has.

There are two Justins in her facebook friends from St. Cloud. Neither of which are also friends with Mike. Not really going anywhere with this, just an observation.

Where the husband was does NOT explain why LE were already concerned for KB's safety.

the article I linked last night about Kelli's background said that military service runs in her family to include her brother in law who is at Fort Stewart (which is where early articles say her sister traveled from)

re: tall guy in presser

Where the husband was does NOT explain why LE were already concerned for KB's safety.

My quess is because by that time, LE had known that Nick was a SO. BUT, that still doesn't help the husband any since he really hasn't had every single moment confirmed or when he left for Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie