What evidence does the prosecution have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they each saw something at differnt times in this.

Eye witness accounts are faulty, which is why the forensic evidence will be what shows GZ depraved actions...besides GZ's ever changing accounts..tell the truth the first time and one doesn't have to remember their lies..lie once, you continue to lie with the snowball effect...I believe GZ's story has begun to unravel at the seams..and the prosecution is all over it...

Since the State believes that horrific scream/wail was TM, GZ killed him anyway, depraved mind..

GZ alleges he lunged on the back of TM due to not knowing how injured he was...never rendered aid...depraved actions in that as well...

His not retreating after being told by dispatcher from the NEN, to not do that, shows his intent as well...he was determined to stop this person who GZ suspected of being up to no good...

Why didn't he think, hmmm, older teen is taking a short cut so he must live here...let me just observe from a distance...no, that's not what GZ would do...he was determined, adamant to not let another ahole get away being so fed up with the amounts of break in's in his community..he was determined to stop the next person he felt LE would not get, since they always get away...and it becomes a personal vendetta learning his own property was stolen off his porch..they took a bicycle from GZ and how dare anyone steal from the NW self appointed captain of Twin Lakes Retreat...ironic his community has retreat in it..all he had to do was retreat and observe from a distance, he'd not be facing 2nd degree murder charge...

That's right!! Wasn't it raining and too dark for eyewitnesses to see anything?

We had a case in Maryland where a 15 year old boy was attacked by 2 brothers/neighborhood watchmen. They knocked him down, hit him in the head with a radio/walkie talkie and broke his wrist. One brother was convicted of false imprisonment and second-degree assault, and cleared of carrying a deadly weapon with intent to injure and the other brother was acquitted of all three counts.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/1-brother-convicted-in-Md-neighborhood-watch-case-3532438.php

Or according to GZ, TM did not die right away and had time to utter, not once but twice, "You got it." In that case, why wasn't his blood all over Zimmerman?

I for one do not believe GZ...I do not believe TM uttered those riduculous words..GZ lost credibility...

I have no clue as to why GZ doesn't have TM's blood splattered all over his shirt or jacket..LE didn't take his clothes that evening, did they?

I believe SPD is responsible for this outrage they caused by not investigating further and dismissing it at Wolfingers level...he should have had a thorough investigation...especially since Serino (sp) had wanted a manslaughter charge...that tells me GZ was not believed by the homicide detective at first glance...

Curious? Wouldn't the blood spatter have been contained in the sweat shirt (hoodie)? There would only be the hole from the bullet, no?

Good point, ElleyMae....very good point..I hadn't thought of that..there'd only be a gaping hole in TM's sweatshirt and chest..but the initial hit with the bullet, would blood splatter then? Maybe on the inside of TM's clothes..

I for one do not believe GZ...I do not believe TM uttered those riduculous words..GZ lost credibility...

I have no clue as to why GZ doesn't have TM's blood splattered all over his shirt or jacket..LE didn't take his clothes that evening, did they?

I believe SPD is responsible for this outrage they caused by not investigating further and dismissing it at Wolfingers level...he should have had a thorough investigation...especially since Serino (sp) had wanted a manslaughter charge...that tells me GZ was not believed by the homicide detective at first glance...

JMO/IMO
BBM
Maybe the homicide detective noted GZ's squeaky clean clothes. Hmmmmm......

BBM

CPR? I haven't heard this. I thought I read something about him saying he was on him because he didn't know he was dead? Am I mistaken?

No. I was saying GZ made no attempt to give TM CPR and one has to wonder why he didn't at least try. Too busy trying to get his story straight in his head, IMO. jmo

Good point, ElleyMae....very good point..I hadn't thought of that..there'd only be a gaping hole in TM's sweatshirt and chest..but the initial hit with the bullet, would blood splatter then? Maybe on the inside of TM's clothes..

Some bullet wounds do not bleed right away and apparently TM's didn't. I think because of the way he landed, TM died instantly. I think that bullet went straight to his heart. jmo

How would it be possible that no eyewitnesses (that we know of) heard of a dog. Seeing is one thing, but if a dog is attacking someone, odds are you are going to hear it. You are especially going to hear something if say 'John' heard the help scream because if you can hear someone yelling for help, you are going to hear a muffled sound of a dog attacking someone.

Second question, why would the dog only attack GZ? Why not TM?

How would it be possible that no eyewitnesses (that we know of) heard of a dog. Seeing is one thing, but if a dog is attacking someone, odds are you are going to hear it. You are especially going to hear something if say 'John' heard the help scream because if you can hear someone yelling for help, you are going to hear a muffled sound of a dog attacking someone.

I swear I saw a little white box on the dog collar I thought was a bark shocker but I can't find that pic now. Maybe Trayvon backed up right at that time?

I don't think the dog did but dogs can sense aggression. jmo

The bite wing on the head doesn't match imo. If you took it that the 'u' was the lower jaw of the dog, then the right hand puncture shouldn't be directly above that U. It would be higher.

I still don't understand why GZ wouldn't say he was attacked by the dog. It would actually work in his favor. He can say the dog attacked him, he got scared and intended to shoot the dog instead of TM.

The bite wing on the head doesn't match imo. If you took it that the 'u' was the lower jaw of the dog, then the right hand puncture shouldn't be directly above that U. It would be higher.

I still don't understand why GZ wouldn't say he was attacked by the dog. It would actually work in his favor. He can say the dog attacked him, he got scared and intended to shoot the dog instead of TM.
That would make him guilty of negligence, manslaughter at the least. The only legit reason he can pull that trigger is to kill the person. Anything else and you get out of the SYG and self defense. IMO

You mean NOW, almost three months later? No, I wouldn't trust it to be in anyway accurate or even the truth as to what happened.... Too too much CYA going on concerning this case.. IMHO.. He is guilty of killing a young man who wasn't doing anything but making his way back to his father's girlfriend's residence..JMHO..IMHO.. He did the crime.. Now, he needs to own up and take responsibilty for his actions that resulted in the untimely death of a teenager and do the time...JMHO

I didn't necessarily mean some unknown source comes out today and says "lookie lookie what I found!" One possible, though not likely, source of this video might be discovery. It was a hypothetical, assume the video is authentic for the purpose of the question. Based on what was stated ("GZ IS guilty NO MATTER WHAT"), even if Mr. Martin signed a note in his own blood stating "I did initiate the fight" there is no possible way that Mr. Zimmerman could be innocent in all of this. That is a problem in my opinion. Not only because he has been judged without regard to the evidence, which still has yet to be seen, but also because the person is effectively stating that NO ONE has a right to defend themselves.

That would make him guilty of negligence, manslaughter at the least. The only legit reason he can pull that trigger is to kill the person. Anything else and you get out of the SYG and self defense. IMO

Does that apply also if an animal is attacking you though? If a dog starts chewing on your head, can you shoot the dog and claim SYG?

I understand it's a nice little talking point, but it's very odd to me that all of a sudden something as major as a dog getting in the middle of the fight was not alluded to by anyone up until now.

Does that apply also if an animal is attacking you though? If a dog starts chewing on your head, can you shoot the dog and claim SYG?

I understand it's a nice little talking point, but it's very odd to me that all of a sudden something as major as a dog getting in the middle of the fight was not alluded to by anyone up until now.

I am not sure on the dog shooting and SYG. I have been trying to guess about that horseshoe shape mark since i first saw it and yesterday I saw the interview of the 13yr old for the first time. I am not saying I am right and open to suggestions on that U shape. It might be important.

I am not sure on the dog shooting and SYG. I have been trying to guess about that horseshoe shape mark since i first saw it and yesterday I saw the interview of the 13yr old for the first time. I am not saying I am right and open to suggestions on that U shape. It might be important.

I can see him hitting his head on something with that shape. TBH, I think if it were some sort of dog, I think his head would look more messed up with scratches from the dogs teeth.

Taking a gun out of the house shows intent to cause harm. Most states don't have a "Stand Your Ground" rule. What would GZ have done if he lived in other states, like Maryland? We had a similar case here with neighborhood watchmen who knocked down a 15 year old teen, banged his head with a radio/walkie talkie, and broke his wrist. The older brother/neighborhood watchman was convicted of false imprisonment and second-degree assault, and cleared of carrying a deadly weapon with intent to injure. The younger brother was acquitted of all three counts.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/artic...hborhood-watch-case-3532438.php#ixzz1uNgn3kST. http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/1-brother-convicted-in-Md-neighborhood-watch-case-3532438.php

That is absoultely not true.

I think once the heart stops there is little blood flow and it appears TM was shot center chest area, not directly at the heart. Since it appears he died instantly and there was not immediate blood flow to cover GZ the hollow point splits and a piece hit his heart.

Now, if the shot entered TM's chest in the center area and the bullet traveled upwards and hit the heart, TM was trying to get away. If TM were sitting on top of GZ when he shot TM I would think the bullet would have passed through his chest and maybe hitting one of his lungs. TM was dead instantly. Finding him lying face down sounds more like he was trying to get away from the gun when GZ shot him and on impact he fell forward. If this is close to the truth TM's head was found facing away from the sidewalk with his feet being closer to the sidewalk edge. Either way GZ's head was no where near the sideway.

One has to wonder why GZ made no attempt to give TM CPR?

Could you please supply links to why it appears that TM was shot in the center chest area and the bullet traveled upwards, etc. I don't think the autopsy has been released, but if you have seen it I would certainly like to read it too. TIA

I just dont understand how he gets the "gaping hole". He would have a 9MM hole in his sweatshit and his chest. IF there was any gaping hole, it would be in his back where the bullet exited taking flesh with it.

I'll repeat - a bullet does not create a gaping hole upon ENTRY. If anyone has a link to prove otherwise I would like to see it.

JMO/IMO-- speculation, pondering follows....

Are we confident the photo is real, and not staged, or "assisted". I am still pondering the possible "u", haven't come up with anything, yet.

Another thing, don't know if it means anything...but....
I don't see in the photo where the "trails of blood" ever interact with GZ's clothing.
After the killing, GZ's clothes looked neat, clean and tidy as he walked into the police station.

I would love to know if folks who knew GZ (like the ex, maybe fellow students) would say that GZ is over the top particular about his clothing. I just find it odd that he seems to do a good job of avoiding getting dirty even when "fighting for his life". What he says happened, and what we see in the police station video don't add up.

That might be a bit of a clue into his thinking...is it possible he hates getting his clothes mussed, and (consciously or subconsciously) avoids it tenaciously? Would this possibility give him a unique perspective or unusual definition of a "fight for his life"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv