2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly Baez's reasoning is circuitous. Trying to prove GA was tricked by saying LE couldn't talk to KC ...so ??? GA ???? should? My take Oy

What a doofus. JB gives up on tring to force YM to say what he wants.
Here comes the Cavalry.... (LDB)

Okay.... I learned nothing new from JB's questioning and it didn't show me anywhere that the Anthony's were "Agents of the State."

It never dawned on me that perhaps George was not REALLY throwing up. Hmm...of course, that was early on and I had no idea he was such a proficient actor...not.

Man, Yuri can arrest me anytime he wants....not only is he cute but he's just AWESOME at making Baez look like a fool!

And now LDB is up. YAY!

I kept wondering why LDB turns the podium when she stands there. I think she wants to be able to keep an eye on th defense table too. Smart

What the heck did JB pull up on his Ipad and pass to CM? (with ICA reading over his shoulder)

My guess is Websleuths!! LOL!

This shows me that Baez would not make a deal for ICA...he's taking this all out of context just to coincide with his theory.

Why don't they say, GA threw up because he was remembering the smell in the car, that's why he vomited..not the photos but the smell of death.

The tactics police use to gain credible information as long as they don't cross over the line can be used, even the Supreme court says it's okay.

They need to find Caylee....The Anthony's were insisting that someone talk to ICA...their desire is unrelenting. This is the person, who they (family) didn't get to speak with her..

What on earth are they reading on at the defense table?

What the heck did JB pull up on his Ipad and pass to CM? (with ICA reading over his shoulder)

:wave: Hello, if you are checking to see how you fellas are doing I have one word for you

THWART

CM is working on upping his Angry Birds star levels...

j/k :)

Who are you wearing today Mr. Melich?

I am wearing a well fitting Ralph Lauren custom suit with a beautiful peach shirt and mocha tie. I left my pocket square at home because those are so 1993.

sarcasm intended

Wow he looks amazing. Jurors will LOVE him.

And Sir, do you smell as beautiful as you look???:innocent:

Hello Casey <if you're reading>.

Your ship has sank. With no lifeboats.

Well if that's the case, please allow me to say "KC, your attorney is pathetic and you're too blind to see it!" JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni