LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh apologies once again! I'm not from the area. When I heard the term raccoon *advertiser censored*, I had no idea that was referring to a type of people.

Now I understand though, we have a term where I come from for those types, too. We call them The Welsh!! hahaha. Heavens.

"So...Mickey wanted everyone to think she was going straight home. Regardless of if she was or not... "

very good point, jbpateaux.

Things that are bugging me:

I'm still bothered by that security knowing Mickey's route. Yeah, I know, the guard is a woman. Why would Mickey tell some security guard her bike route? Even Charlie and Brettly thought she took a different route. This makes no sense to me.

What about the report that someone, in one of the neighborhoods that Mickey traveled, heard a scream and called the cops that night? Where and what time was that?

The person at Catfish Heaven who threw Mickey's missing poster on the ground. WTF???

Anyone?

Oh apologies once again! I'm not from the area. When I heard the term raccoon *advertiser censored*, I had no idea that was referring to a type of people.

Now I understand though, we have a term where I come from for those types, too. We call them The Welsh!! hahaha. Heavens.

LOL

It's not raccoon *advertiser censored*. It's coonass. ;)

I'm still bothered by that security knowing Mickey's route. Yeah, I know, the guard is a woman. Why would Mickey tell some security guard her bike route? Even Charlie and Brettly thought she took a different route. This makes no sense to me.

What about the report that someone, in one of the neighborhoods that Mickey traveled, heard a scream and called the cops that night? Where and what time was that?

The person at Catfish Heaven who threw Mickey's missing poster on the ground. WTF???

Anyone?

Those are EXACTLY the issues bothering me (plus the middle aged white man picking up the other biker at 2pm).

...but not sure how they all connect

I believe it goes Mickey, Then the Z71 headed in the direction of her (background is identical), Then the olds on university heading towards St. Landry, the olds at 216 St. Landry, The truck turning left onto university from St. Landry, then the truck going down university. Based on the times given and timestamps, that seems to be the correct order

This order:
http://i.imgur.com/U299h.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/y2OL0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2gMpi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KFzZE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/D6bmU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rqHoo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/j15pG.jpg

I am not clear. Are you assuming the two Circle K trucks are the same? What about the vehicle seen on the edge of the Olds on St. Landry? Do you have an opinion?

Interesting. Over the last week, we have seen in these photos:

1) Mickey sitting on the back edge of the truck bed of the truck in the left turning lane.
2) Mickey lying dead or dying under the right front tire
3) Mickey riding further down St. Landry.
4) A second Mickey riding further down St. Landry

EVERYONE has the right to view the photos and talk about what they may or may not see in them. Other posters DO NOT get to ridicule or poke fun at such posts. That is DISRESPECTFUL and won't be tolerated. So please stop now.

Salem

Anyone?

ehhh..several of the posters have been ripped down. not everybody cares.

Ha ha. I have not heard anyone say coon-*advertiser censored* since my Grandma Bourque. She'd always clean it up when she talked to me. She told me I was a "coonie".

LA

I'm sort of afraid to look up the etiology of that phrase.

Anyone?

People want to insert themselves into situations all the time. I'm not sure we should take the security guard's word at face value here. I'm not saying she's lying on purpose but as bizarre as it seems, people like to be connected to things. It's possible that she just said, "Oh sure I see her ride down julien all the time! We are good pals!" because it connects her to this incident. I'm probably not making sense.

Wondering if this person is not white? Mad because "Here is another missing white chick?" Where are our posters of the missing?

Just an idea. Don't know why.

Wonder who witnessed/reported this?

I am not clear. Are you assuming the two Circle K trucks are the same? What about the vehicle seen on the edge of the Olds on St. Landry? Do you have an opinion?

No Im not. Im assuming the truck is crossing paths with the olds (if thats a truck at all and not the taxi cab from Who Framed Roger Rabbit), then turning left onto university and then going down university. Im assuming THAT'S all the same truck (like LE said) and the times match up pretty well to justify that.

Wondering if this person is not white? Mad because "Here is another missing white chick?" Where are our posters of the missing?

Just an idea. Don't know why.

You could be right. Someone I'm friends with on Facebook made that exact comment, and added that people only care because MS is white. (The OP was not white.)

EVERYONE has the right to view the photos and talk about what they may or may not see in them. Other posters DO NOT get to ridicule or poke fun at such posts. That is DISRESPECTFUL and won't be tolerated. So please stop now.

Salem

I am NOT ridiculing or being disrespective or poking fun. I was one that actually believed that could be her body under wheels. I am saying that we have been analyzing these few photos so much we are seeing all sorts of things in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong