2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG CS does not sound like she was even at the GR interview. Is her mom behind her pulling a string or what!!! I wish they would interview her w/o her mother.
I noticed that too especially when she was pausing a lot in trying to figure out the answer why her fiance had been taken in for questioning today. Over the weekend with Geraldo she seemed emphatic about Ron telling Chad & Marcus he was 75% sure who took Haleigh. Now she doesn't remember why LE would want to talk with Chad??? :waitasec:

ETA ~ also in Nancy's show wasn't it revealed the person Ron supposedly was 75% sure about was Misty's cousin, JO, who was ruled out?

I had a question for you sleuthers.

It was triggered by something on NG and now I've forgotten what made form this question.

We are on day 13, the mobile home has yet to be released back to the family. It is still considered a crime scene, even though this is an abduction case and not a murder case.

I don't believe I've ever seen a home held as a crime scene for that long have you?

That's a long time to process don't you think?

It was triggered by something on NG and now I've forgotten what made form this question.

We are on day 13, the mobile home has yet to be released back to the family. It is still considered a crime scene, even though this is an abduction case and not a murder case.

I don't believe I've ever seen a home held as a crime scene for that long have you?

Very much so. I don't think the Ramsey's house was down for that long. I may be wrong about that though.

I thought that it was said that the laundry pile was on the floor right there at the back door. If Haleigh was afraid of the dark, why would she get up late at night alone and go through a dark living room to the kitchen and over to the laundry area just to get a shirt. There's really no telling where her clothes were located in the house. She might not have gone searching in the dark for a different top. Also, about Junior thinking the man all in black was cop, most little boys know what police officers look like and are interested. Junior would have seen a lot of them after Haleigh went missing and you'd think he would have said a "cop" took her instead of a man "all in black".

Haliegh wouldnt have been afraid to go to the clothes basket because the kitchen light was on, which is right by the door and the basket.and as i have aid before.. i believe the person that took her put the light on so they could see Haliegh come near the door to snatch her.

I have to disagree. He would be very afraid of LE if that were the case and someone would have noticed it by now. He would scream everytime one came near him thinking he was next or someone else close to him. There would be signs if he thought LE had stolen his sister and won't bring her back.

I think it is more possible bio mom and family are making it up.

Doesn't Teresa work as a police dispatcher? Around here, everyone including the receptionist is in uniform. I assume he would have been around grandma in her uniform and definitely be able to distinguish between the man in black and LE.

We have been discussing this and we cannot figure it out either. How are they legally able to hold onto the trailer indefinitely? They have evidently found a loophole which circumvents them obtaining warrants to get what they want from the home. TG mentioned maybe the landlord gave them permission to keep it as long as they wanted.

Does anyone remember the Greta or NG interview of CS when they asked her about why Haleigh was out of school so much and she said "I dunno maybe she was sick..." Then we find out she has Turner's Syndrome. I was really upset that nobody mentioned that or the birthmark earlier.

I think they are holding on to it just in case. Should they find a body instead of a live child, they will have a pristine "crime scene" to go back over to try and connect evidence.

Doesn't Teresa work as a police dispatcher? Around here, everyone including the receptionist is in uniform. I assume he would have been around grandma in her uniform and definitely be able to distinguish between the man in black and LE.
Excellent point!! You are correct.

OT: Penn~ Where did you get that cute lil baby in your siggy? It reminds me of something from my childhood...but I can't pin it down. Thanks!

THNX
A "Kewpie Doll", so cuteee :cloud9:

I remember winning one on the boardwalk at the Jersey shore when I was little :)

Haliegh wouldnt have been afraid to go to the clothes basket because the kitchen light was on, which is right by the door and the basket.and as i have aid before.. i believe the person that took her put the light on so they could see Haliegh come near the door to snatch her.

OMG! i just thought of this. and it makes alot of sence. the light was put on in the kitchen so that Haliegh WOULDNT be afraid in the dark and so that she would be seen by the person that took her, i think they were in the woods watching for her in to come by the door OR right near the door and took her when she was putting her pink top in the basket, if this is how it all happened then i would say it HAS to be someone that KNOWS she is afraid of the dark and knew she has changed her clothes and put them in the clothes basket before. What do ya'll think about my therory??? of course all this is just MO.

Kat...............this is one of the things that bother me in this case - the fact that two weeks later, the home is still not been released by LE. It's still a crime scene. The other thing that's bothersome is the fact that no one has been cleared despite polygraphs being given.

This case seems to most closely resemble the Jessica Lunsford case. She was abducted from her bedroom and IIRC, the home was processed by LE and released within a short time - about 24 hours.

Yes I do think it's unusual. MOO

This is probably a stupid question, but why was the dirty clothes basket next to the back door, (the door that was never used), if the trailer had a washer and dryer ? Wouldn't the basket have been on top of the washer or dryer ?

Several mobile homes that I have been in have a small laundry area by the back door.

Does anyone remember the Greta or NG interview of CS when they asked her about why Haleigh was out of school so much and she said "I dunno maybe she was sick..." Then we find out she has Turner's Syndrome. I was really upset that nobody mentioned that or the birthmark earlier.
There seems to be a lot of things CS doesn't know. If one tv commerical was ever so true, it was that one with the fried eggs being compared to your brain after using drugs. MOO :(

I think that is highly unusual to still have Timothy Randolph Loucakis in custody.

Why so long for a curfew violation?

And didn't his sentence expire already?

He had motive, opportunity and means and if LE searches his house they'll have evidence and if the Cummings sue the state of FL for child endangerment b/c they used ineffectual GPS home monitoring devices to contain a child predator then they'll have money....
but sadly...
not their daughter :_ _ (

Hi, I read you have to walk thru the laundry room to get into the MBr and believe that would be from the kitchen. Think that was from the previous renter.

The floorplan we saw didn't have a laundry room, but as I remember the MBr was right next to the kitchen. That can't be right if Misty got up, walked to go to the bathroom and saw a light on in the kitchen and then noticed the back door was open. That is unless she was sleeping in one of the other two bedrooms.

Does anyone know the layout? Here's a KRAM if you do ;}

The way I understood the previous renter was if a person were going IN the back door, they'd go through that laundry area right there, through the kitchen, and then through the living room to get to the master bedroom. I can't see an intruder waiting out by the back door with the kitchen light on just hoping that Haleigh would wake up and go in there. There was a pile of laundry (I believe on the floor) right there at the back door. That pile should have been disturbed or even partially out the back door.

But, but, but Chad confirmed that Ronald said that about the 75% comment right there on Geraldo. I saw that and heard it with my own ears!! Now it was supposedly Marcus Ronald said it to! Why change the story?

Really. why change the story now when they announced on national tv that he told both Chad and Marcus that at one of the vigil. Too late to shut the barn door now, the cow has left the building.:rolleyes:

Well, that's all for Nancy tonight!

Good night everybody! :seeya:

I think that is highly unusual to still have Timothy Randolph Loucakis in custody.

Why so long for a curfew violation?

And didn't his sentence expire already?

He had motive, opportunity and means and if LE searches his house they'll have evidence and if the Cummings sue the state of FL for child endangerment b/c they used ineffectual GPS home monitoring devices to contain a child predator then they'll have money....
but sadly...
not their daughter :_ _ (

He broke parole....he be there long time. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads