Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz, this is what the post states- FWIW
IF that time is correct, I have been told that sometimes the times on FB are not exact

chillin talking to one of my friends listening to "getting hot in here" thinking if i wanna take a walk or not
July 20 at 5:50pm

It sounds like to me, that she has taken walks before...but that has not been stated else where.

Here's what I want to know:

When did she decide to take that photo of herself with the makeup and hat and post it? Seems so different from the other photos in her collection.

Was this at the suggestion or urging of the online friend who said she looked hot?

When did she decide to take that photo of herself with the makeup and hat and post it? Seems so different from the other photos in her collection.

Was this at the suggestion or urging of the online friend who said she looked hot?

And why & when did she lie about her age & to whom on FB?

I don't think she is wearing makeup in that picture.

Being 11 girls are naturally fresh faces and bright, that's why it bothers me so much to see young girls wearing make up, they don't need it.

Even after taking a second look, she is natural, just my opinion of course.

Okay peeps, the shoe thing bothers me, the possibility of taking a walk bothers me, her sister not being home that particular night bothers me.
And in some MSM article, someone mentioned young people and parties in the woods...when it was being talked about where searches were being done. So am wondering if local gossip has uncovered any kind of party taking place in 'the woods'. Just WHO might have been out and about that night. And if folks know about these parties and sort of turn their back to them. You and I both know there are always parents, that while they don't necessarily encourage this type of activity, certainly don't stop it either.

Hmm, I can tell you from first hand experience, the quiet, timid ones, the more homely ones can often be the ones that could shock you with what they are really up to. Thank God my dear parents passed without ever knowing a lot of truth about the 70's.....

just brainstorming

In addition, I'd like to know if she told her girlfriends about any new friends online who were telling her she was beautiful, hot and made her feel secure, not creeped out.

Possible Scenarios:UPDATED LIST

1. She ran way that night.
2. She snuck out to meet someone.
3. A stalker snuck in and abducted her.
4. A burglar or intruder abducted her.
5. Her Stepfather [or stepbrother] harmed her then covered it up.
6. Accidental death covered up by family.
7. She went outside for fresh air, or to look for her cat, and was in wrong place, wrong time.
8. The non-compliant RSO step-fathers brother abducted her.
9. Suicide

Anything else?

I am still all over the place with my various suspicions. I used to be focussed on the SF, but now I am more leery of her computer interactions.

Just that a previous poster mentioned that there were a whole lot of people named Cass up in Quebec... Could she have been in touch with someone up there on her dad's side, and they came to see her ? Not high on my list,but I suppose it is possible.LE would have found an etrail though,if she was talking to them online...MOO

Just that a previous poster mentioned that there were a whole lot of people named Cass up in Quebec... Could she have been in touch with someone up there on her dad's side, and they came to see her ? Not high on my list,but I suppose it is possible.
LE would have found an etrail though,if she was talking to them online...MOO

One thing we know for sure:
Whatever LE has found... they sure ain't telling!!!

And we won't likely hear anything, until/unless an arrest is made, or Celina is found...one way or another.

Being timid does seem to be an antithesis to some other descriptions of her personality, such as: she loved having friends over frequently.

Was she timid when messaging online?

What do you think?

What kind of chat rooms ?

Either the people in the chat room were very easily misled ; they were talking to an 11 year old who was supposedly 18 or 20 ?

Or Celina was way, way, less naive than we have been hearing about.... MOO

Or a combo of both things...MOO

ITA...but doesn't LE usually indicate that a missing minor left with someone they met online ? If that is the case ? For this reason I do not think an online stranger lured her. The theory of her talking to someone locally is interesting ; I could see a lot of problems there.Especially if the other person did not know he/she was actually talking to 11 year old Celina......MOO

Hi everyone. Just started following this case.

I have a question about Facebook since I don't use it. I have an account, but only to read my friends pages.

How can you tell when the SF's last activity was? It just says "recent activity". Did he have any activity AFTER she disappeared. His page is extremely creepy and inappropriate IMO because apparently he has both sexy women AND family members (it looks like) on the page so his family can see his activity.

Thanks!

What gets posted to your Facebook page as recent activity normally includes a variety of things such as any comments you make anywhere on Facebook, any new photos you add, and any new pages you click "Like" on. (Surfing around Facebook won't be shown.) Those recent activity notices can be removed by the page owner at any time, or can be eliminated altogether in Facebook settings.

What gets posted to your Facebook page as recent activity normally includes a variety of things such as any comments you make anywhere on Facebook, any new photos you add, and any new pages you click "Like" on. (Surfing around Facebook won't be shown.) Those recent activity notices can be removed by the page owner at any time, or can be eliminated altogether in Facebook settings.

Thank you Bullwinkle! I was very curious about that. I also was searching his facebook to see if there was a date stamp of his latest activity - whether it happened after CC disappeared. Doesn't appear to show. I saw a comment he left someone on July 18, but nothing after that I could tell.

Hi everyone. Just started following this case.

I have a question about Facebook since I don't use it. I have an account, but only to read my friends pages.

How can you tell when the SF's last activity was? It just says "recent activity". Did he have any activity AFTER she disappeared. His page is extremely creepy and inappropriate IMO because apparently he has both sexy women AND family members (it looks like) on the page so his family can see his activity.

Thanks!

Some items, like comments that they make have times on them. When you click to the other person's page where they commented or whatever, if they were the people to post it, it shows the time. Some things like comments on posts just say how many minutes, hours, days ago. Not sure about when it gets later than days. And sometimes you can see that something that you can't get a time on because the other person's page is private is in between two other things with dates and times on it and then you can't get exact, but you can deduce that it was between this day and that day or this time and that time, etc.

I am supposed to be studying for 2 midterms but unable to concentrate because I can't stop thinking about this girl!

I keep picturing some truck driver in the parking lot next door.
It's around 10 PM & he's resting before going North on into Canada....
or possibly Southward.

He watches CC in the area right by the side/basement door, possibly playing with her cat.
He gets out to talk to her, says he has something to show her in his cab, and .....

But I hope so badly that she'd never fall for anything like that.

So a long-haul trucker parked a giant semi-truck in a residential neighborhood at 10pm to chillax, but ends up getting distracted by an opportune moment to kidnap a total stranger? He tricks her into getting into the cab, and just hopes that anyone who might have noticed his diesel 18-wheeler pull up in the night, wouldn't continue to notice him, as he nips off with his victim?

Again, and I really don't want to discourage anyone from thinking outside the box, but I think some of these scenarios are better suited for an SVU intro scene, than actual probabilities. IMHO, is is best to keep it simple, stick to the facts, and exercise care before leaping to conclusions. I'm not saying that it never is the one-armed man, but usually...

Thank you Bullwinkle! I was very curious about that. I also was searching his facebook to see if there was a date stamp of his latest activity - whether it happened after CC disappeared. Doesn't appear to show. I saw a comment he left someone on July 18, but nothing after that I could tell.

The last activity on SFs page was him telling one of those women that he lived in VT. It was at 9:11 the morning that he said she wasn't in bed between 8 and 8:30 am. A bunch of people commented to it that he needed to stop hitting on women and go find Celina. Some people speculate that she deleted it off of her wall, but it was there. I saw it myself.

ETA: If I had been the woman who he posted to, I might have screen shotted it and sent it to LE and deleted it myself. Especially if I was so far away that I couldn't help. They can always request the info back from facebook. We were just learning in my criminal law class that facebook keeps EVERYTHING, deleted or not and LE can request it and go back and see all that you have ever done.

Some items, like comments that they make have times on them. When you click to the other person's page where they commented or whatever, if they were the people to post it, it shows the time. Some things like comments on posts just say how many minutes, hours, days ago. Not sure about when it gets later than days. And sometimes you can see that something that you can't get a time on because the other person's page is private is in between two other things with dates and times on it and then you can't get exact, but you can deduce that it was between this day and that day or this time and that time, etc.

I am supposed to be studying for 2 midterms but unable to concentrate because I can't stop thinking about this girl!

Thank you HRCODEPINK! I totally understand not being able to concentrate because of this little girl! I am trying to pack to visit family tomorrow, but I keep procrastinating. She's weighing heavy on my mind. :(

The last activity on SFs page was him telling one of those women that he lived in VT. It was at 9:11 the morning that he said she wasn't in bed between 8 and 8:30 am. A bunch of people commented to it that he needed to stop hitting on women and go find Celina. Some people speculate that she deleted it off of her wall, but it was there. I saw it myself.

WOW!!!!!!!! Thank you for that info! Very suspect IMO, and you're right, it was probably deleted (IMO)

Thank you HRCODEPINK! I totally understand not being able to concentrate because of this little girl! I am trying to pack to visit family tomorrow, but I keep procrastinating. She's weighing heavy on my mind. :(

I keep trying to study but coming back every 10 - 15 minutes to see if they have found her yet. I think I am going to go see if there is a Twitter that will send an alert to my phone when they find her.

ETA: There is a Twitter, but sadly, I am one of only 7 followers. I wonder if there is another one...

http://twitter.com/#!/FindCelinaCass

E Again TA: It looks like this one has had more tweets, but you can't see any of them. It says that it was suspended and I believe it is the one that the girl on fb was talking about. She has an appeal in to lift the suspension. It is probably because she contacted so many people and so many people tried to join in such a short time.

http://twitter.com/#!/FindCelina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member