GUILTY LA - Da-Von Lonzo, 8 mos, beaten to death, Terrytown, 6 June 2009

jnTexas

Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
Reaction score
http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou090608_tnt_teen-murder-rape-baby.5dd236ba.html

Officers were called to an apartment on Gary Court where an infant, Da-Von Lonzo, was unresponsive, Fortunato said. The baby was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

After an autopsy on the child, the Coroner’s Office classified the infant’s death as a homicide, following evidence that the child had fractures consistent from a beating, Fortunato said.

A 17-year-old man, Arnold Ross, Terrytown, who claimed to be the boyfriend of Lonzo’s 34-year-old mother, told detectives that the infant fell down the stairs, Fortunato said.

(more at the link this one is a hard read) What is wring with the young people today!

Oh my god that is sick! And why the hell would a 34 year old woman have a boyfriend that is 17

From your link:
“Ross has a lengthy criminal history with arrests for possession of crack cocaine, possession of marijuana, obscenity, battery on a correctional officer, three counts of battery on a school teacher, three counts of theft, illegal carrying of a weapon and assault,” Fortunato said.

-----------

Why was he allowed to watch this baby??? With all those charges, why was he not still serving time?

This just makes me sick. Rest in peace little Da-Von.

After this guy is shot between the eyes the 'mother' should have her azz kicked to he11 and back for bringing this punk home and leaving her baby with him.

Why do some women believe they NEED a man and will take any guttersnipe home just because he has a penis??? Tell me please.

I shouldnt have read the entire article.........seriously disgusting.............

After this guy is shot between the eyes the 'mother' should have her azz kicked to he11 and back for bringing this punk home and leaving her baby with him.

Why do some women believe they NEED a man and will take any guttersnipe home just because he has a penis??? Tell me please.

Can't even call this one a "man"!!!! Though I think you caught it well with the word "punk". A sick woman with a sick punk and the innocent baby pays for it!

Totally sick on so many points!
It should not be calling this a 17 year old man in the article, it should be calling him a 17 year old Monster!!!! He is not a Man!

VB

Just cuttin to the chase here-sounds like first degree murder with special circumstances....and we know that Texas likes their Death Penalty...Boy should have thought this one through. I think his only chance will be proving that his IQ is below...what is it now, 78 to be considered impaired by the Supreme Court??

She should face the same charges and penalties as he does. Just like driving the get away car when someone gets shot. After that happens to a few of them, maybe these women who are only motivated by their own wants will want to stay out of jail and therefore not let these people around their kids. She won't stand trial, and she will end up having another one.

I can never fathom what someone is thinking when they perpetuate this kind of crime. It's just unthinkable.

The mother should be help responsible as well. As a single parent, if I know anything, I know random men, even if they are my flavor of the week, should never be left alone with my child or allowed to babysit. He's not even a baby or toddler anymore, and I still follow that rule.

This is so screwed up. Mom is a loser too and she needs to be charged. Mom had no business leaving this man to babysit, especially with his record. He is a grade A and loser and the age of 17. I feel so bad for this poor baby.

The fact that this was a helpless infant meant nothing-the fact that this child was a life at all meant nothing to this man. I wonder what caused him to call 911? Did he make the call or did the mother I wonder??

It is amazing that this guy is 17 and is already that hard.

Just cuttin to the chase here-sounds like first degree murder with special circumstances....and we know that Texas likes their Death Penalty...Boy should have thought this one through. I think his only chance will be proving that his IQ is below...what is it now, 78 to be considered impaired by the Supreme Court??

MY BOLD

The crime took place in Louisiana, another state not afraid to invoke the death penalty.

MY BOLD

The crime took place in Louisiana, another state not afraid to invoke the death penalty.

Good! I can't think of one single reason for this to continue living. Praying for swift justice! And the mother is 34? Good lord - she should fry right along side this pathetic excuse for a human being. Idiot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back