NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for the welcome :)

Perhaps having no self esteem and being venerable is her crime then.

Who knows what moment of weakness he caught her on. It's easy to assume and judge... isn't it. Why not have a little bit of compassion for a woman not only being accused of this by some but who also just found out she feel for not just a every day sleaze but a murderer.

If someone you loved killed someone, you are not responsible - you are a victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you have compassion for the woman who was cheating with your husband ?
As my name implies I have opinions, and I express those without compunction.
Had TM felt bad for her actions and left the affair and NOT re-entered the relationship a scant 2 months later, them PERHAPS some degree of compassion could be illicited.....

IMO
JMO
MOO

Hi Doc, My intention was not to "out" you. My apologies. Sincerely.

No worries, Curious :)

And being adults, we should be able to take a bit of rubbing up the wrong way without letting it get to us, yes? ;)

No need to remove the post, especially as it's now been quoted in my own post anyway...

Quick update re Find My iPhone for anyone interested. If Location Services are off, the Find My iPhone app supposedly doesn't work. If the SIM is removed, same. If battery removed, same. Yet police say ABC's phone was still transmitting the GPS signal. So, GBC's text message to ABC regarding 'app not working' or whatever.....was it bullsquat? Had he only turned the phone OFF, thinking that was all it would take to disable the GPS? That fascinates me. He says the app is not working, but obviously SOMETHING is working, enabling the phone to still ping until the battery dies.

Yep, that's what I was getting at.

Forgive me chipping in here, but if GBC is still only a remand prisoner - he hasn't been tried, or sentenced - wouldn't he have different rights from those serving sentences? Including visitors, etc? Or does the presumption of innocence not extend into the remand section of the prison?

I have no idea, but any info from someone who does know the difference would be great....

Not correct. ALL the visit rules apply to ALL the prisoners. Remand and sentenced. GBC is NOT being treated any different than any other prisoner at any time.

I note that DrWatson is verified as a Thoracic Physician.

Morning Fuskier :)

Curiousasacat posted a couple of pages back to save people looking it up.

And to correct the listing, it should actually read "Thoracic and Vascular surgeon" - for those in Australia, where a physician is a non-surgical doctor, whereas in America the term is used more generically to refer to any doctor.

Not correct. ALL the visit rules apply to ALL the prisoners. Remand and sentenced. GBC is NOT being treated any different than any other prisoner at any time.

Thanks for the info KtK. I would have assumed that remand prisoners may have had more rights. The fact that they don't makes the long delays while waiting for their day in court even more "wrong".

Your post is interesting because an earlier Poster, identified as 543 insisted that: if it was the husband, he would have switched the phone off. At that time, posters could not understand the significance of turning the phone off, but in light of your comments, that post did have signficance. IMO 543 seemed to know about the phone and possibly the app. Hope QPS read your post and follow up.

Yes! Good point!

Quick update re Find My iPhone for anyone interested. If Location Services are off, the Find My iPhone app supposedly doesn't work. If the SIM is removed, same. If battery removed, same. Yet police say ABC's phone was still transmitting the GPS signal. So, GBC's text message to ABC regarding 'app not working' or whatever.....was it bullsquat? Had he only turned the phone OFF, thinking that was all it would take to disable the GPS? That fascinates me. He says the app is not working, but obviously SOMETHING is working, enabling the phone to still ping until the battery dies.

.....and iPhone to iPhone has iMessage where it tells you if a text message had been delivered or not to the recipient. No mention of the text not being recieved? Just no reply. Whether that is relevant or not, dunno.

Thanks for the info KtK. I would have assumed that remand prisoners may have had more rights. The fact that they don't makes the long delays while waiting for their day in court even more "wrong".

At the end of the day they want the time in remand to come off their sentence. Why should it be privileged time?

Thanks for the info KtK. I would have assumed that remand prisoners may have had more rights. The fact that they don't makes the long delays while waiting for their day in court even more "wrong".[/QUOTE]

I agree, it is horrible to think that an innocent person could end up in this situation.
BBM

With regards to EBC not having visited GBC in prison, I have wondered, purely through observing her when she has been aware cameras have been about, that she seems like the "loose cannon" of the family. My mother is similar to EBC in that she is quite socially inappropriate. In our family, my father and the rest of us all give her her boundaries, to save us from being embarrassed by what she might do or say, or if the case arose, would leave her behind.

Thats not to say that we bully her, but if you could see the inappropriateness, you would understand what I mean. Sometimes its best to put her in her box and not let her out until after the event.

I would see a visit to prison, where conversations and actions are monitored, to be a situation where we wouldnt allow Mum to attend.
I know that sounds odd, but where sensitivity is required, sometimes its in the best interests of everyone that this is established.

MOO

Karma has come to visit TM. She is not a victim, she is part of the reason Allison was laying dead under a bridge in cold muddy water. She will now have to live with the mess that she and GBC left behind. A dirty, shameful mess.

I strongly disagree. Having a love affair with a man who married or not does not hold you responsible for his thoughts or actions.

Again, so easy to judge.

Just speculating but given the fact TM was attending the same meeting as ABC the next day and "apparently" advised GBC to tell ABC that she would be attending, "could" be what sparked the agruement. All JMO, thoughts, etc. Anyway given the fact TM was sleeping with ABC's hubby, she should have decided NOT to attend the meeting given the fact ABC was going... I dam sure wouldn't have gone if I was TM and knew she would be there...kind of like rubbing it in her face... IMO

Regarding GBC's last text messages I would be extremely interested to know if he always signed off his text msgs to her "Love G" Hmmm.

I strongly disagree. Having a love affair with a man who married or not does not hold you responsible for his thoughts or actions.

Again, so easy to judge.

HAD TM not known GBC was married when the affair began, then perhaps she could claim 'poor me'.
IMO based on his willingness to seek out and commence an affair, TM was aware that he was not an honest man, and had no right to feel that she was the injured party when she found out she wasn't the only one.

IMO
JMO
MOO

Just speculating but given the fact TM was attending the same meeting as ABC the next day and "apparently" advised GBC to tell ABC that she would be attending, "could" be what sparked the agruement. All JMO, thoughts, etc. Anyway giving TM was sleeping with ABC's hubby, she should have decided not to attend the meeting given the fact ABC was going... I dam sure wouldn't have gone if I was TM and knew she would be there...kind of like rubbing it in her face... IMO

Perhaps it was a work obligation that Toni could not get of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member