Newbie Club Thread #3

I can't imagine even going back to work. And it doesn't matter where in the US you move, everyone knows you by now. If I were here, I would find a work from home job i.e. Internet job.

If I were her, I'd find a hole and crawl in it and never come back. :saythat:

If I were her, I'd find a hole and crawl in it and never come back. :saythat:

Okay...everyone needs to go read the "Hey Casey, Where's Caylee?" thread. Wonderful idea. I am going to send Casey a card saying..

Hey Casey,

Where's Caylee?

Anthony, George A

Household: Cynthia, Casey (Hey Casey..where's Caylee?)
4937 Hopespring Dr

Orlando, FL 32829-8646

:Justice:

I can't imagine even going back to work. And it doesn't matter where in the US you move, everyone knows you by now. If I were here, I would find a work from home job i.e. Internet job.

At least she's a nurse, she can always get a phone triage job, where she has no patient contact. I can't imagine what their life will be like after all this, no matter how it all plays out. George filed for divorce in 2005, even though it was dropped, if it was stressful before, just imagine now!

I would worship the ground you walk on if you would write me a "how to" book!:blowkiss:

Me too JBean - I have 5 sons too and at times I think I have no clue what I'm doing!!! :confused:

Hey, Newbies!!! You have a thread to use just for you . .

Hi Everyone. :grouphug:

I am not actually a Newbie. I just wanted to take the time to welcome all of the new posters at WS and say that I am glad you are all here to share your idea's and theories, and most importantly, to help find Caylee.

I hope that you will all take the time to look over some of the other threads and cases here at WS. There are so many missing people out there, so many unidentified's, etc. Like many of you, I got interested in a case (Laci Peterson) and found myself here as well as other similar forums. I didn't join here until about a year and a half ago, but I have been reading for quite some time. I hope that many of you will do the same.
There is always another person who needs our help.

StillHoping

Whoa! This is a series and hugh development!

Ok, your a freeper creeper, right? Hello FRiend :)

Whoa! This is a series and hugh development!

Ok, your a freeper creeper, right? Hello FRiend :)

Hello El Gato!

Welcome to the debilitatingly addictive world of WS.

I'm amazed at how many people over here picked up on that FR inside joke.

what's a freeper? :waitasec:

People who usually spend a lot of time at another website, FreeRepublic. People who now wonder if they've spent too much time here...did I hear something about Obama's VP pick and a convention of some sort?:waitasec:

:)
People who usually spend a lot of time at another website, FreeRepublic. People who now wonder if they've spent too much time here...did I hear something about Obama's VP pick and a convention of some sort?:waitasec:

LOL... okay... gotcha. Learn something new every day here. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back