Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they were going to take it "higher"?

I wonder too. They'd already taken it to the FBI, and that didn't work out so good....who was next?...Secret Service...Obama? LOL! :)

Nah, she wants it taken to the Mexican police. Zanny is hispanic remember? Or maybe she means the PR police. Isn't that where the last live sighting was from?

Nah, she wants it taken to the Mexican police. Zanny is hispanic remember? Or maybe she means the PR police. Isn't that where the last live sighting was from?

Well I had every expectation of her making it to Europe. Where she would be held by Maddie McCann's captors....

Speaking of old YouTube clips, I watched one this morning from August '08 where Cindy makes the statement that "if we could prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody, then that would be..." - IN AUGUST OF 08!!!!! When they were busy trying to claim that Caylee was alive and that nothing bad had happened to her! I think that just sealed the deal with me - I've spent all this time trying to figure out what Cindy knew and when she knew it, and that statement really, really jumped out at me this morning. Sorry I can't give you a link right now, have company and and can't really get into it at the moment, but if you have time, listen to the you tube interviews with Cindy from August (might have been Aug. 6, not 100% sure), and you'll find it.

Sorry to quote myself, but I just had time to go find this clip. Here it is - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMNxkI4iMk&feature=related[/ame]

It is at the 6:45 mark, she was basically laying blame on the media for releasing their jailhouse conversations with Casey, and is trying to say that because of the information that has gotten leaked, that Caylee's captor might do something to her and that if that happened, in her words, "then everybody is to blame". She specifically says that "if we can prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody" then you all will be to blame. Unbelievable how she shifts blame from Casey and on to everyone else! It looks to me like she absolutely knows where she "needs to go" with this, because something had in fact happened to Caylee. And they couldn't get out of it once that 911 call had been placed. So the "Mother of the Year campaign" gets cranked up, even though she doesn't use that exact term in this partcular interview.And over a year later, where are we? Watching the defense trying to prove that what happened to Caylee happened to her while out of Casey's custody. Why - that body couldn't have been in those woods, Cindy had her people search there!:banghead:

Sorry to quote myself, but I just had time to go find this clip. Here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMNxkI4iMk&feature=related

It is at the 6:45 mark, she was basically laying blame on the media for releasing their jailhouse conversations with Casey, and is trying to say that because of the information that has gotten leaked, that Caylee's captor might do something to her and that if that happened, in her words, "then everybody is to blame". She specifically says that "if we can prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody" then you all will be to blame. Unbelievable how she shifts blame from Casey and on to everyone else! It looks to me like she absolutely knows where she "needs to go" with this, because something had in fact happened to Caylee. And they couldn't get out of it once that 911 call had been placed. So the "Mother of the Year campaign" gets cranked up, even though she doesn't use that exact term in this partcular interview.And over a year later, where are we? Watching the defense trying to prove that what happened to Caylee happened to her while out of Casey's custody. Why - that body couldn't have been in those woods, Cindy had her people search there!:banghead:

IIRC, she did the very same thing in an early interview with an NBC morning show (late July early Aug) - when the subject got too close to KC's culpability for Caylee's whereabouts, she said something to the effect of they weren't helping look for her with talk like that and they should be out searching for her or they would be responsible for putting nails in Caylee's coffin. It's strange how whenever they question the fiction that Caylee is merely missing, she threatens to bludgeon people with the truth that she could be dead (only making them at fault). How handy and convenient (and desperate) it must be to project everything your daughter did on everyone else you see or meet.

they all love the phrase "reach out"

reach out ??????????? reach out ???????????????????????????

WTH are the talking about

they dont use language like most people

NEWS FLASH

reach out and grab the coffee mug and smell the freaking coffee

i lub yew.

Okay, here's another clip, dated 10-31-08 from CNN (maybe an NG fill-in?). It talks about JB being reprimanded and also has the same clip of CA saying she's "not in the woods". Don't know exactly how old the clip is, but at least we know it is before October 31 of last year. It's at about the 1:35 min mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxvkqisrEA

So that tells us, she said this well before DC looked. However, I remember a lot of talk about the possibility KC was "in the woods" by the airport and other places last year; it might just be CA had remembered that phrase.
I was particulary interested in the comment that Caylee had been moved...more than once it seems.

Speaking of old YouTube clips, I watched one this morning from August '08 where Cindy makes the statement that "if we could prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody, then that would be..." - IN AUGUST OF 08!!!!! When they were busy trying to claim that Caylee was alive and that nothing bad had happened to her! I think that just sealed the deal with me - I've spent all this time trying to figure out what Cindy knew and when she knew it, and that statement really, really jumped out at me this morning. Sorry I can't give you a link right now, have company and and can't really get into it at the moment, but if you have time, listen to the you tube interviews with Cindy from August (might have been Aug. 6, not 100% sure), and you'll find it.

IIRC, she did the very same thing in an early interview with an NBC morning show (late July early Aug) - when the subject got too close to KC's culpability for Caylee's whereabouts, she said something to the effect of they weren't helping look for her with talk like that and they should be out searching for her or they would be responsible for putting nails in Caylee's coffin. It's strange how whenever they question the fiction that Caylee is merely missing, she threatens to bludgeon people with the truth that she could be dead (only making them at fault). How handy and convenient (and desperate) it must be to project everything your daughter did on everyone else you see or meet.

You know, we all thought WE would need psychotherapy after SP's trial. IMO, the A's are crazy-makin', and we should all seek group therapy rates.

I wonder if, in the dark, unknown and unspoken, if Cindy ever thinks to herself...Why on earth did I say that?? It makes no sense. People must think I am crazy....

Group therapy, guys.

Okay, here's another clip, dated 10-31-08 from CNN (maybe an NG fill-in?). It talks about JB being reprimanded and also has the same clip of CA saying she's "not in the woods". Don't know exactly how old the clip is, but at least we know it is before October 31 of last year. It's at about the 1:35 min mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxvkqisrEA

So that tells us, she said this well before DC looked. However, I remember a lot of talk about the possibility KC was "in the woods" by the airport and other places last year; it might just be CA had remembered that phrase.

OMG , I think that is incredible, for her to say "the woods" in October!!!! She wasn't found in a car, in a home, in a pond, in a park, in a box , in a suitcase, in an apartment, in a dumpster...... out of all the places that little baby could have been, indeed she was "in the woods"! You are too good Cecy!!! Great find.

This is the article, from channel 6, that went with the "in the woods" video. Now the article at the top of the page is dated Oct. 31, this article, and possibly the video, must be within a day or two of that ? It also states that this was the first time the A's had spoken since the forensic evidence was released (air test studies were released on Oct. 24, 2008). BBM.

Casey's Parents Speak Out

"George and Cindy Anthony have maintained that they believe Caylee is still alive, saying cell phone records and recently released forensic results do not prove that Caylee is dead."

"The Anthonys spoke to Local 6 News reporter Adam Longo, the first time they've talked publicly since the forensic results were released."

"George and I don't believe that Caylee is in the woods or out there," Cindy Anthony said. "We believe someone has her, and that she's alive."

"The Anthonys have a private investigator looking into tips that continue to come in."

"Exact spot? We're getting close," Cindy Anthony said. "We feel we're on the right track. We believe -- and we have from Day 1 -- that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. We believe that she's been moved several times."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17855547/detail.html

Sorry to quote myself, but I just had time to go find this clip. Here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMNxkI4iMk&feature=related

Love how she refers to a child as "it"...a way of detaching herself from the situation if you ask me.

Is this the whole "home" vs "holt" question?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77967"]She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Does he not want to talk about his various business ventures and prior debts to others?
In DC's defense, it's been a while since he ripped anyone off....
Looks like he either did not show up to his hearings when served (the rule on show cause), moved or gave incorrect addresses so that the sheriff could not serve him (dismissals), or maybe he even paid up-After pushing the limits on these people until they had no alternative but legal action-

(Go to 'Civil Cases' and type Casey, Dominic in Party Name cells)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

Quite an entrepreneur:

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/corofflis...es_cor_number=&princ_type=&cor_web_princ_seq=

Does he not want to talk about his various business ventures and prior debts to others?
Looks like he either did not show up to his hearings when served (the rule on show cause), moved or gave incorrect addresses so that the sheriff could not serve him (dismissals), or maybe he even paid up-After pushing the limits on these people until they had no alternative but legal action-

(Type in Casey, Dominic in Party name cells)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

Quite an entrepreneur:

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/corofflis...es_cor_number=&princ_type=&cor_web_princ_seq=

Bold mine.

WOW! You can say that again! :eek:

(Type in Casey, Dominic in Party name cells)

Quite an entrepreneur:

BBM.

Not so much. Seems most of them are inactive, dissolved or, involuntarily dissolved. Registered a few ideas that went nowhere fast before settling on investigations as a PI? Speaks volumes.

RHornsby from his q and a thread was asked what is up with Dominick not wanting to be deposed, you gottta love this answer:
"You don't fight a subpoena this hard unless you have something to hide. If I recall, Judge Strickland said there was not privilege with him and Baez anymore, if that is the case, he will eventually testify."

CA and GA did a lot to impede the investigation, insisting that Caylee was missing, not deceased, and getting angry if LE did not follow in the direction the Anthonys wanted to lead them.......away from Casey's culpability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong