17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman's brother lied about the girlfriend and Trayvon phone call. He said Trayvon said he was not going to run that he was going to go slow.

:waitasec:

I don't understand what you're saying.

Oh gee, so TM should have waited ten minutes until it stopped raining, mr. GZ's brother? What happens if you're out in the not rain and then it begins raining? Eh?

Give me a freaking break!?!?!?

Zimmerman's brother (on Piers) said GZ didn't understand why no one came out to help him... but two witnesses (the 2 female roommates) came out & asked him twice what was going on & he didn't tell them to call 911 until the third time they asked. They've said this in several interviews as I recall.

I think if GZ believed he was not guilty he'd help investigators with anything he could to get the truth out. jmo. He wouldn't need people coming out to speak for him, backing up what we now see are lies (injuries from the fight didn't happen per police station video jmo). jmo.

1. Maybe GZ meant why was no one coming out to help him when TM was on top of him beating the tar out of him. also, If people knew there was a fight, they might not possibly want to get involved for fear of getting hurt. esp. since they may have not known what was going on.

2. George Zimmerman is receiving Death Threats.

:waitasec:

I don't understand what you're saying.

He said the girlfriend said she told Trayvon to run and Trayvon said no he was going to go slow.

What the girlfriend really said was Trayvon said no I am just going to walk fast.

This interview with his brother was a joke and not even believable.

Did the brother just say people in Florida stay in their homes & wait 10 minutes until the rain stops, and that's why Trayvon wasn't walking on the sidewalk in the rain legitimately he had to be up to something?? ? I'm going to have to re-watch this lol. jmo.

If the GF was in such shock and trauma she had to be hospitalized,she might not be remembering the conversation word for word.Also unless call was taped who can be sure if what she says is true.IMO Anyone who did not come out right away, I will be taking with a large grain of salt.Police do go to hospitals every day to speak to people about crimes.JMO

Lots of guests tonight!! :seeya: Join the forum and join in the discussion!! We'd love to have you (not you, Casey!!). Don't be shy!

:wave:
Yes do join in
and lol on the Casey part :cheer:

Okay...changed the channel to CNN...not finding GZ's brother convincing...but I'm admittedly watching with bias...

brother says the racial slur "could have been anything" but he totally knows the scream is GZ's...point to host Mr. Morgan, imo.
Oh, this term is something you hear in school growing up? Did anyone else hear that? Did I mis-hear? tia

[and by the by, and this is OT, I'm not implying anything about this guy by noting this, but he appears to have sakura eyes? (Thanks to WS member Filly for providing me with the term to define them) I just notice those eyes for some reason...it's where the white of the eye is more visible during a regular gaze than usual (my paraphrasing/understanding of the definition?)]

I'm not watching the interview, but I believe the term you're looking for is sanpaku. :)

Maybe they are in hiding because maybe they are receiving death threats just like anyone close to George is? JMO

God help them if they are White or Hispanic White.JMO

So GZ was nearly unconscious at the scene, per his brother, but didn't go to the hospital. He also claims it was GZ screaming on the tape. Bro blames the slur on the 911 tapes, on GZ speaking 2 languages. Now he's blaming it on the tape. :what: Damage control is on high gear ! JMO

Zimmerman's brother lied about the girlfriend and Trayvon phone call. He said Trayvon said he was not going to run that he was going to go slow.

That's what the girlfriend said TM told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong