2009.01.21 Document Release

GGRRRR! I cannot open the PDF's for some reason! I was able to get the Search Warrant open but nothing else!

Duct tape, hearts, chloroform ( from Karr's fake confession) and a blanket...shades of Ramsey. Could that be what Casey was going for?

What do you put after the #

Nothing. Just login with your WS login and then click connect, then you may get a pop up window asking if you allow the Java program to run. Click yes and then you'll get to a page where you click on the WS chat to join.

A comment on pg 3158 in the search warrant caught my eye.

"The evidence indicated there was a decompositional event in the defendant's car."

Does this mean the LE theory is that Caylee died in the trunk?
I think this would describe it was present, but I could be mistaken. Decomposition would be taking place during a move, too.

What do you suppose the possiblity of fingerprints on the sticker are? Doubt she could have handled duct tape and stickers with gloves on. This is unbelievable. Psychogically what does the sticker indicate? Anyone have any opinions? Staging? Remorse?

From the search warrant for those who may not be able to access (not sure if I got everything):

...garbage bags, garbage bag containers, adhesive tape to include Duct tape, packaging material used for same, chemical components that may be used to make chloroform, receipts for purchases of the same, containers that may be used to mix chemicals, baby medication, vacuum cleaner(s) to include wet-vac's, all photos and photo albums, videos or CD's containing photos, storage device(s) used to capture digital images, disposable cameras and/or film, small cloth type lettering similar to ones found with the body, any "Winnie the Pooh" clothing, towels, blankets or similar cloth items, diapers and pull up pants, all tooth and hair brushes, cell phone(s), and computer systems or related media(media = hard drives, floppies, CD's, Zip drives, etc.) that may be on said property...

.http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530229.pdf.

Partial evidence list for those who may not be able to access (not sure if I got everything):

...garbage bags, garbage bag containers, adhesive tape to include Duct tape, packaging material used for same, chemical components that may be used to make chloroform, receipts for purchases of the same, containers that may be used to mix chemicals, baby medication, vacuum cleaner(s) to include wet-vac's, all photos and photo albums, videos or CD's containing photos, storage device(s) used to capture digital images, disposable cameras and/or film, small cloth type lettering similar to ones found with the body, any "Winnie the Pooh" clothing, towels, blankets or similar cloth items, diapers and pull up pants, all tooth and hair brushes, cell phone(s), and computer systems or related media(media = hard drives, floppies, CD's, Zip drives, etc.) that may be on said property...

These were items on the search warrant. (Just to clarify.)

KC used such enduring words with her friends & she could have given 2 cents for them. My feeling is it was KC's way of saying, "Good-By LUV!", and off she went to the video store. :furious: :crazy:

Partial evidence list for those who may not be able to access (not sure if I got everything):

bold by me
I'm curious and have many many ideas as to why all these were taken.

What do you suppose the possiblity of fingerprints on the sticker are? Doubt she could have handled duct tape and stickers with gloves on. This is unbelievable. Psychogically what does the sticker indicate? Anyone have any opinions? Staging? Remorse?

in her evil world you can kill someone but if you make a memorial all is forgiven :furious:

this case is over

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back