AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammie Smith

"The whole point is we were dangling the carrot to get her to come back here"

JS is flailing and can't answer questions now
TS is not thinking about her FB post on December 23rd when she states that everything she did was to bring EJ back to Arizona

Good question about if they care about Gabe!

They were asked whether they were concerned abotu the baby.

Tammi hesitates for a moment then says yea

What I don't understand....

If EJ met someone who was going to take Gabriel to Mexico, why did she have to drive all the way to TX for the exchange? She drove about a thousand miles to Texas, yet Nogales/the Mexican border is less than 200 miles from Tempe AZ.

Jack Smith lies!!!
Go Jean - keep on going. Why would
Dangling a carrot to get her and the baby back here says TS
Are you concerned about the baby?
"Well, yea, I believe he's with a family. TS believes the baby is in Victoria, or further south." Like Mexico Tammi? where he cannot be traced??? OMG. These people are literally dangerous. Please someone from LE get them. Their stories are totally inconsistent, just by looking at them and listening to their verbage it is apparent they are NOT truthful.

JS when questioned about the court orders and if he had seen them, said no and then he fumbled on about wanting only to see the facts? such as shot records? so court records are not facts in his opinion?

If EJ met someone who was going to take Gabriel to Mexico, why did she have to drive all the way to TX for the exchange? She drove about a thousand miles to Texas, yet Nogales/the Mexican border is less than 200 miles from Tempe AZ.

Exactly and I was thinking of all the border cities in Texas Victoria doesn't make any sense.

Too bad NG isn't there for it. :woohoo:

If she was I think it would have went a totally different way. She seems to like the Smiths way to much, to even think they have some part in this.

At least we got some ANSWERS on this show. Now we can analyze this and find more lies.

Good point. And the reports about pings showing she was going toward the Mexican border have been driving me crazy, because if you are in San Antonio and you travel towards Victoria, you are NOT going towards Mexico. San Antonio is actually slightly closer to Mexico than Victoria. Look at a map people! (I mean the reporters, not the wonderful sleuthers here)

I agree!!!
Too bad NG isn't there for it. :woohoo:

We all know that's why it was such a good show! lol
I'm a fan of NG but tonight never would've went the way it did if she was there.

This is the best NG I have seen in a long time

Arrrrg. I decided I wouldn't even watch NG tonight because she'd been so lame. Definitely will have to catch the 9:00 show.

One thing that's really different than usual in this case is that the more hinky some prominent players are, the more likely there will be a good outcome. Usually, we're thinking, "They're lying -- the victim is dead." But this time, it's "They're lying. Yay! The victim is probably alive."

So TS could control the exchange and possibly collect money for an "adoption fee"?

Been lurking this thread and thought I would add my .02. :innocent:

I just loved that Mark could give his opinion without Nancy cutting him off.

What is wrong with these people ?

One would never go to Mexico from San Antonio via Victoria, I can almost guarantee these phone pings were on her trip to Florida.

San Antonio to Mexico is 150 miles, San Antonio-Victoria-Mexico probably about 275 miles

I can't believe TPS says she has tried very very hard to get in touch with LE and couldn't!
What a crock of carp.
You all know that LE wants to know everything the Smiths know.
Why would they not talk to them?
As in most things in this case, that just makes no sense.

OK, everyone, I think I like blew a gasket trying to type and understand that NG show. I sincerely suggest you watch the show when it comes on in an hour. Then you can help me out! This story is crazy.
Gonna take a break and come back after I put my 2 Y.O grandson to bed. While I was on here, he completely trashed the room with his toys.
Be back later.......:crazy:

Well, Nashville is making a lot more sense now!

We knew TPS's business existed in Nashville originally, but to hear that there was a sighting of Gabe there, and to hear both of the Smith's admit to having friends and family there, etc...

It's all starting to make sense to me now.

If someone left Nashville, heading to San Antonio... at the same time someone left Tempe heading to San Antonio... I wonder how close to San Antonio they would intersect... just pondering :innocent:

JS when questioned about the court orders and if he had seen them, said no and then he fumbled on about wanting only to see the facts? such as shot records? so court records are not facts in his opinion?

TS thinks she is soo smart.
Since she always has to be right, I bet the baby's in Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100