FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

From the CRA:

"On March 2, 2009, Dee Dee Moore purchased a 2009 Hummer for approximately $90,000. On December 5, 2009, Dee Dee Moore took this vehicle to Stingray Chevrolet and told them she needed cash quickly and attempted to sell it to them for $49,000.00. They told her they were not interested due to the economy. William Smith, a friend of the owner of Stingray Chevrolet was present and offered to buy the Hummer himself. Dee Dee Moore agreed to sell it to him and requested that Mr. Smith call his bank so that she could cash the checks immediately. She also requested 3 separate checks from Mr. Smith, one for $5,000.00 in the name of Dee Dee Moore, one for $4,000.00 in the name of Linda Donegan (Dee Dee Moore's mother) and one for $40,000.00 in the name of Dee Dee Moore."

That money is long gone.

OOOOPS my bad!!! I thought it was $50k with check made out to her mom! Got my wires totally crossed!! Thanks for the correction there!! :blushing:

Wow, thanks for finding that !!

R & D Properties of Brandon (Rajeev Thomas and Thomas K Alummoothill) are the ones who own the 5732 State Rd 60 house (the red house).

I hope DebbieM got all her stuff out of that house.

And all this time, it hadn't occurred to me that someone else owned the red brick house. I think I thought they owned it as well as the tan one where the body was found. Never assume!! LOL

Okay, I can see now what you guys are seeing. :) Yes it does look like a curtain over a short doorway or a very low window, and yes there appears to be light coming from the other side of the curtain.

*IF* this is one of the rooms for the "in law" or "maid" quarters above the free standing garage, it seems strange to me that the main control panel for the security cameras would then be located there. JMO.

Here's some of my screen captures (enhanced) of that video:

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare-video.htm

ACR

BBM

IF he's living in the apt, and nobody is living in the main house at the time, then why wouldn't he move the controls to his living quarters?

Which doesn't address whether it's a live recording or not. It could be given this scenario, IMO.

And all this time, it hadn't occurred to me that someone else owned the red brick house. I think I thought they owned it as well as the tan one where the body was found. Never assume!! LOL

I knew I had seen their names on another company...

R & D LAND INVESTMENTS INC.
Registered Agent Name & Address
LAND, RICHARD
1323 S. ST. CLOUD AVE.
VALRICO FL 33594
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
LAND, RICHARD
1323 S. ST. CLOUD AVE.
VALRICO FL 33594
Title V
LAND, DAWN
1323 S. ST. CLOUD AVE.
VALRICO FL 33594

ETA: I think I confused "Land Investments" with "Properties" way back when...

If DDM isn't able to secure an attorney on her own (no money or no one will represent her, whatever reason) would the court appoint an attorney? Was it ever said why/if the 2nd (I think it was the 2nd attorney) dropped her or the circumstance that led her to not having an attorney? Lastly, is it possible that the hearing (posted above by ACandyRose) on 3/11 could result in a 'court appointed attorney' being assigned?

Sorry for not understanding protocol in the works of the court system.

Thanks for all the work you all are doing here. Not commenting as often, but still following closely. Praying for justice.

The Sixth Amendment to the US Constitution states that every person has a right to an attorney and if they can't afford one then the court will appoint one for them for their defense. So nobody accused of a crime in the US ever goes to court without legal representation.

It looks like she's already been appointed a public defender so this court hearing could be just a status hearing to introduce the new attorney to the courts and reschedule a new court date for whatever else they have to do.

But once she *officially* has an attorney, then odds are that attorney is going to request discovery materials from the prosecution so the defense can find out what materials the prosecution has. Under Florida Sunshine Law, once that discovery is requested and released to her attorney, then it's released to the public as well.

I'm not sure how and when Hillsborough County will do it, but following the Caylee Anthony case (In Orange County), where over 12,000 public discovery documents have already been released, it was usually a week or so after Casey Anthony's attorney got the discovery before the media or public was also allowed access to the same docments. The media in Orange County has been right on top of providing public docments on that case.

But then on the flip side, on the Billings murder case (in Escambia County), those prosecutors release the first discovery documents right away, although it's been slow going after that and for some reason the media in that county appears to be dragging their feet to provide continued public documents.

I am so hoping the media in both Polk County and Hillsborough County are on top of making the discovery documents available to the public. But anybody local can also go to the court house in Tampa and pick up public released discovery documents once they're available.

Sorry, I know this is more than you asked. :)

ACR

It was leased by DDM over a year ago, thought I posted that awhile back, but maybe I didn't.

Wow, thanks for finding that !!

R & D Properties of Brandon (Rajeev Thomas and Thomas K Alummoothill) are the ones who own the 5732 State Rd 60 house (the red house).

I hope DebbieM got all her stuff out of that house.

hey guys, I had found that a long time ago and all that is expanding on in the threads including lots more on them if you are interested.

hey guys, I had found that a long time ago and all that is expanding on in the threads including lots more on them if you are interested.

Yep, I remember that, wanttohelp. There's a lot of good stuff on those older threads, including your finds. I re-read some of it over the weekend because my memory lags sometimes. :snail:

I knew I had seen their names on another company...

R & D LAND INVESTMENTS INC.
Registered Agent Name & Address
LAND, RICHARD
1323 S. ST. CLOUD AVE.
VALRICO FL 33594
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
LAND, RICHARD
1323 S. ST. CLOUD AVE.
VALRICO FL 33594
Title V
LAND, DAWN
1323 S. ST. CLOUD AVE.
VALRICO FL 33594

ETA: I think I confused "Land Investments" with "Properties" way back when...

This is what I remembered as well......So you're not the only one who was confused!!! Least we're only confused and not crazy LOL

Thanks wanttohelp....I can't keep all the info straight these days. Everything pretty much swirls in my head and I tend to remember bits and pieces. We all need to study ACR's site, then have a quiz. ROFL

BTW, When searching the previous threads, I sometimes just google what im looking for and websleuths. Or you can use the sites feature but I get annoyed with the wait 30 seconds prompt, LOL.

It was leased by DDM over a year ago, thought I posted that awhile back, but maybe I didn't.

Yes, you did tell us that, plus that you heard also that Dee Dee was going to buy the red house but the owners up'd the price after seeing all the new renovations done.

Thank you. :)

well who is going to pay abraham's family for all that has been done to the house...that don't belong to abraham...as in ddm didn't own it either...

where did the $40,000. go from the hummer sale...ohhhh there goes those maxwell house coffee cans again....

alot of you guys are good at digging. can anyone tell me if Troy Young the officer who helped Moore has a relative Brandon Young? Thanks a ton and I'll be back soon!

For those locals, Fox News on channel 13 Brighthouse Winterhaven is going to have Dorice on tonight with new claims she is making in court was the lead to the story. I'm watching. I'll throw a tape in.
Just old news. She was given a public defender because she claims to only have $100 in the bank. Nothing we haven't heard earlier today.

Is anyone else very curious how DD got hooked up with Troy Young?

BTW Blue Mermaid,
You know something funny, you posted about Granny on one of the earlier threads!

Is anyone else very curious how DD got hooked up with Troy Young?

BTW Blue Mermaid,
You know something funny, you posted about Granny on one of the earlier threads!

Yes, I am curious how DD hooked up with Troy.

And yeah, I know. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member