The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you are right but have you seen the TA tribute video on youtube? on the one I saw TA appears with many great looking young women who appear to be quite happy they are with him. and he seems happy too. some of the women appear in more than one photo. you think these gals were all just "friends" or gals who met him at the PPL seminars ?

Sure i do. Just because he is standing by many pretty women who worked at PPL doesnt mean he was bedding them though. It is a large company.

His friend said it was a running joke and they poked fun at Travis for being a 30year old virgin.

Even Mimi said there would be no sex between them. So I have absolutely nothing to base it on that he had had sex with others. He was very open with his closest friends about his sexual relationship with JA. So imo if there were others his friends would know about them too if they existed.

IMO

I agree with that.

But I sure think she was easy peasy when it came to married men.

IMO

I know there is this one unnamed guy with kids, but what other guys were married? That guy she lived with before Travis? I don't know that much about her previous boyfriends.

And I'm sure they are laying low. Ugh. Can you imagine knowing you were intimate with this woman and how close you might have come to Travis' fate?

In AZ you can record any conversation you are a party to yourself. At least that was the law last time I checked, and I don't think it's changed.

Thanks. That's bad news in this particular case. And I don't know how I feel about in in a general way, either.

NG took pause that other friends of Travis had described Jodi as giving off a creepy energy, but really I remember that other friend described it as being a creepy bar-girl, floosie kind of energy that was out of place in the Mormon circles.

That is what made JA alluring. She had no boundaries. She would do anything when it came to sex and Ive never seen a male that didnt like that.

IMO

I would say that the men who were married and were having "personal" time with Jodi were acting like w*ores, too.

At least w*ores aren't breaking vows and betraying the trust of those who love them (unless they are married and secretly w*oring).

I know there is this one unnamed guy with kids, but what other guys were married? That guy she lived with before Travis? I don't know that much about her previous boyfriends.

And I'm sure they are laying low. Ugh. Can you imagine knowing you were intimate with this woman and how close you might have come to Travis' fate?

Who in the heck knows how many she had. She was 28 years old when she met Travis.

Oh no, not a one will come out and admit it, imo. This particular guy didnt come out either did he? He just told another guy and they told? I bet the married guy's heart was in his throat if he was watching Nancy's show tonight.:floorlaugh:

Thanks. That's bad news in this particular case. And I don't know how I feel about in in a general way, either.

Keep in mind though, it could matter if she was recording the call in Cali where it's illegal and also, legal doesn't necessarily mean admissible.

LOL you are behind. I think several WS took one for the team when they were first seen, and grabbed their hand mirrors to see what a normal one looks like. None looked like hers I hear.

Good thang I did not have wine in my mouth as I would have just spewed all over!

Perhaps we should get Steely Dans emu to tell us what he knows about womens parts! I am trying to recall who are the men on this thread as I am from the Caylee threads! Ok, I guess I am going to have to ask....where are these photos , and I am not a perv either! Just look at my search history...hmmmmm.perhaps my search history would make me look like a psycho with all this WS looking I do, lol!

At least w*ores aren't breaking vows and betraying the trust of those who love them (unless they are married and secretly w*oring).

totally agree. Whenever I hear a married woman complaining about the shameless hussy who bedded her husband I have to shake my head. Really? It's HER fault?

I saw NG too. WOW. What really bugs me the most about the new news is that the PA did not bring up during the trial about her buying the 9mm, hiding it in the rental car and was attempting to flee according to LE.

I think the PA has really made some big mistakes in not bringing out everything. Because if the defense brings up important stuff like the 9mm gun she bought, they can spin it as she liked to have a gun for protection.

And the jury is going to automatically think the PA was trying to hide stuff. This is becoming more and more like the KC trial and I am afraid it is heading for same type of verdict.

That is what made JA alluring. She had no boundaries. She would do anything when it came to sex and Ive never seen a male that didnt like that.

IMO

Guys who have made the mistake of dating/marrying Cluster B's are wise to it, let me tell you.

maybe you are right but have you seen the TA tribute video on youtube? on the one I saw TA appears with many great looking young women who appear to be quite happy they are with him. and he seems happy too. some of the women appear in more than one photo. you think these gals were all just "friends" or gals who met him at the PPL seminars ?

Are you saying you think he slept with them or some of them? Because I do not believe that...just saying.

Keep in mind though, it could matter if she was recording the call in Cali where it's illegal and also, legal doesn't necessarily mean admissible.

Does anyone know where they were during the conversation?

totally agree. Whenever I hear a married woman complaining about the shameless hussy who bedded her husband I have to shake my head. Really? It's HER fault?

I agree. Its the man's fault although it sure didnt bother JA either. But it sure seems JA liked spreading it around. I bet there are plenty others out there too that are shaking in their boots thinking someone is going to tell they had sex with JA whether they are married or not.

What I do think is telling though is she seems to target Morman men.

IMO

I agree, but for either M or F. Whenever I heard of anyone cheating, I always blamed the person in the relationship who cheated with the single person. The person in the reltionship has the responsibility to be faithful to their partner.

When I was dating any person. If I ever found out they cheated, I would dump them in a heart beat and not be too awful mad at the person they cheated with. It didnt matter to me as my partner is the one I blamed the most.

I saw NG too. WOW. What really bugs me the most about the new news is that the PA did not bring up during the trial about her buying the 9mm, hiding it in the rental car and was attempting to flee according to LE.

I think the PA has really made some big mistakes in not bringing out everything. Because if the defense brings up important stuff like the 9mm gun she bought, they can spin it as she liked to have a gun for protection.

And the jury is going to automatically think the PA was trying to hide stuff. This is becoming more and more like the KC trial and I am afraid it is heading for same type of verdict.

Assuming the knives were testing forensically for blood and excluded, this "new evidence" aren't the murder weapons. Even if the State had presented it, the defense could spin it as you said, to show she needed protection while on the road.

I believe the State expects they will use it on rebuttal, if the defense opens the door.

MOO

So if she was in Cali and he was in Ariz, that would be illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member