The Suburban memorial site is up for sale. **UPDATE SOLD** OR NOT?

And in the next episode of "Sex, lies, and vidoetape"....

Seriously? What's with the mystery? I will NEVER understand these people!

Maybe JB bought it.

Interesting thought. I'm sure it will be a tireless trail to find out the real owner, as it will be some ficticious DBA. I don't think it will be that easy for us to find out.

Best,

Melanie

Interesting thought. I'm sure it will be a tireless trail to find out the real owner, as it will be some ficticious DBA. I don't think it will be that easy for us to find out.

Best,

Melanie

The fact this person hasn't had a press conference already just might be a good sign. I would think anyone would hate to be besieged by the inevitable media circus and possible public bashing this controversial purchase will engender. Anonymity at this point might be prudent.

Only because the anonymous person is mostly associated with the A's

I think I'd feel the same way, particularly when, as mentioned on NG last night, there is a good chance some of poor little Caylee's bones are still there unrecovered despite LE's heroic efforts to find them. It might make some folks feel it was more of a grave site even now than simply a place where a body had been found somewhat intact.

I can't pretend to think what the A's would think however. They are so proprietary about everything Caylee and so clueless about what behavior is appropriate I would believe almost anything they might do or say.

Resp bolded. "Proprietary" is exactly the right word! I've never seen anyone as proprietary about everything as CA is. I have to believe she was that way about Caylee when Caylee was alive.

And when it comes to money, she's not only determined to get what she feels is her share, she's equally obscessed with preventing anyone else from earning money by doing exactly what she's done. Actually, I am only referring here to her outrage when Roy Kronk received $5,000 from Good Morning America for his picture of the dead snake he found at the Suburban site.
Cindy responded by saying she would no longer give interviews on NBC. WTH?!

What's worse, RK is the man who, through months of his own persistence, located the remains of her beloved granddaughter and enabled Caylee's remains to finally be brought home to her. She never even thanked him! In fact, has she ever publicly thanked LE for their efforts? Or the thousands of volunteer searchers who tried to help?

Right up to the day Caylee's remains were discovered, she was bitterly attacking LE in the media for looking for a dead Caylee, instead of trying to find a live Caylee. Has she ever apologized?

Has she ever thanked anyone or apologized for her vitriolic attacks on them?

If she simply offered her thanks or her apologies, people would immediately understand that she'd been under impossible stress, and they'd forgive her. Her refusal to do that smacks of arrogance and a huge sense of entitlement, both of which add tremendously to her "dislikeability."

ETA: I did not mean to apply that I approve of the opportunists who try to get into the act and make money off a tragedy--i.e., the Sunshine Caylee doll, etc.

OMG - if the A's bought the property I'll vomit. Where did they get the money (hello - neither one of them is working). Will they put up a caylee museum? Recreate her bedroom, show videos, charge $20.00 admission? Sell buttons, t-shirts, and bracelets. I wouldn't be suprised at anything that family does anymore.

If I were in their shoes, that house would be up for sale, and I would move to another state. Let KC handle this one on her own. She's caused enough pain for a lifetime!

Best,

I was envisioning more of a circus tent being erected by them :(

I know very little about real estate, but isn't it also possible someone has simply signed a contract to buy the property but the actual purchase hasn't gone to closing yet?
Here in CA we would call it sold even if it were not closed. So, I don't know what is usual and customary in FL, but here this would be entirely possible.

Oh goody, we're being given a fresh dose of Suspense, Mystery, and Secret Clues from the A Team. I'm sick of their dramatics. Sick of them!

BTW, You're absolutely right--they've found their perfect team mate in BC.

I am promising myself not to be surprised when the owner's
name is revealed. There really is nothing left to be shocked with
anymore...........unless Casey confesses.

Resp bolded. "Proprietary" is exactly the right word! I've never seen anyone as proprietary about everything as CA is. I have to believe she was that way about Caylee when Caylee was alive.

And when it comes to money, she's not only determined to get what she feels is her share, she's equally obscessed with preventing anyone else from earning money by doing exactly what she's done. Actually, I am only referring here to her outrage when Roy Kronk received $5,000 from Good Morning America for his picture of the dead snake he found at the Suburban site.
Cindy responded by saying she would no longer give interviews on NBC. WTH?!

What's worse, RK is the man who, through months of his own persistence, located the remains of her beloved granddaughter and enabled Caylee's remains to finally be brought home to her. She never even thanked him! In fact, has she ever publicly thanked LE for their efforts? Or the thousands of volunteer searchers who tried to help?

Right up to the day Caylee's remains were discovered, she was bitterly attacking LE in the media for looking for a dead Caylee, instead of trying to find a live Caylee. Has she ever apologized?

Has she ever thanked anyone or apologized for her vitriolic attacks on them?

If she simply offered her thanks or her apologies, people would immediately understand that she'd been under impossible stress, and they'd forgive her. Her refusal to do that smacks of arrogance and a huge sense of entitlement, both of which add tremendously to her "dislikeability."

ETA: I did not mean to apply that I approve of the opportunists who try to get into the act and make money off a tragedy--i.e., the Sunshine Caylee doll, etc.

Very well said....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And in the next episode of "Sex, lies, and vidoetape"....

Seriously? What's with the mystery? I will NEVER understand these people!
This has Cindy written all over it. You know how much of a control freak she is. :crazy:
She has to be really loving this!

Maybe it will be the new A family cemetary plot.

I think I'd feel the same way, particularly when, as mentioned on NG last night, there is a good chance some of poor little Caylee's bones are still there unrecovered despite LE's heroic efforts to find them. It might make some folks feel it was more of a grave site even now than simply a place where a body had been found somewhat intact.

I can't pretend to think what the A's would think however. They are so proprietary about everything Caylee and so clueless about what behavior is appropriate I would believe almost anything they might do or say.

Proprietary is exactly what CA feels. During her appeareance at the Little Econ search she states that she is the only one who has the right to say anything about Caylee (not exact quote)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

This video still amazesme especially the guy from KF.

Maybe KF bought it for one of their new " charities"?

If BC is making the announcement, then it may be assumed that the Anthonys approve of the buyer or at the very least do not disapprove.

If BC is making the announcement, then it may be assumed that the Anthonys approve of the buyer or at the very least do not disapprove.

hmmm - maybe he left out the name because they don't approve, although I doubt it. Whoever it is, they may live to regret it. Most people who have ended up trying to please the Anthonys have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back