"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Guilty! There are so many things, but what sealed the deal for me was the imaginary phone call from Caylee.

Hearing Casey make up a pretend conversation with her dead daughter is one of the creepiest things I've heard. When the detectives question why Caylee did not sound distraught, Casey explains how Caylee never gets too excited to be around her.

Very telling about how Casey feels about Caylee.

I think it is important to know the when of death. I realize that it is not needed in a court of law, but I am sure the investigators were curious enough to look into it. I would check every gas station, every Target every Walmart, every toll video, every street cam to try to figure out when it was that Caylee came up missing. I think there are video's (such as the car wash where she washed tony's car, School camera's and such) that they are not showing us because they didn't pan anything out. I would like to see them just the same.

You should really read Dr Haskell's report on when death likely occurred- it is as close to timeline as we are going to get, for now - he says
Based upon insect development recovered from the autopsy, or from the scene where the remains were deposited,is consistent for death and insect colonization occurring in the later portion of June 2008 into July.
That knocks the 'body was moved' story out quite nicely.

[/B]

If she is a pathological liar and she believes in her own lies, then she probably doesnt know what happened to Caylee. It is up to us to find the truth without her help. I am in no way going to say she is guilty simply because she lies. She is not the only one who could have harmed Caylee. A predator could have done it.

Pathological liars do not believe their own lies. It is just what they do to manipulate others for their own purposes. Devious is her middle name.
Of course she knows what happened to Caylee- otherwise why would she NEED to lie...

Would you let CA have your child? I wouldn't.
If it were a choice between letting CA (Cindy) have my child, or murdering my own child, then yes, I would have to go with letting CA have my child.

I could never murder my child.

Hi everyone!
I'm new. There are a lot of things I could say about myself but let's face it, no one (including me) is all that interested.

The other day tho, my dh and I were discussing Caylee's death and the investigation, etc., and I asked him "what convinced you (meaning him) that KC had done this and his reply was simple and to the point.

He said "no one reported Caylee missing for all that time." In this case there are so many
details, so many leads, that having it broke down that way struck me.

welcometrain.gif

Yep!! 31 days-That's where it starts!! Even the 911 operater couldn't understand that one and neither will the jury! Your DH is a smart cookie!

I do respect your opinion so I'll ask...instead of disputing the evidence as we know the defense will do...can you think of how Caylee died? Because if there are no other reasonable explanations for the jury to consider...and they will need to have that IMO when deciding her fate...the verdict no doubt will be guilty. JMHO

Can I think of how Caylee died? Yes, IMO Caylee could have accidently drowned. Panic, fear, guilt and denial could explain all Casey's bizarre actions since. If Caylee accidently drowned, I would find Casey NOT GUILTY of premeditated murder with the DP attached.

Sure, anyone could have done it.

But, a preditor would have had to, somehow, take the child out of KC's custody.

"A pathological liar is usually defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. Pathological lying is often viewed as coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder..."

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/confront_a_liar/public/pathological-compulsive.html

From what I gather, a pathological liar would not believe his or her own lies. I think if you believe in self-created fantasy, then you have some other type of psychological disorder that goes far beyond lying.

So, it comes down to the fact that KC knows how Caylee left her hands and she is lying about it.

If anyone could come up with one, logical reason why KC would be lying about how an alive-and-well Caylee left the hands of her mother other than to protect KC's own self, then I would love to hear it!

If a preditor took Caylee and now an innocent KC is looking at death row, why wouldn't KC simply state the facts about how the bad guy got little Caylee?
...because she doesn't remember, silly.

(See where this is going?)

Can I think of how Caylee died? Yes, IMO Caylee could have accidently drowned. Panic, fear, guilt and denial could explain all Casey's bizarre actions since. If Caylee accidently drowned, I would find Casey NOT GUILTY of premeditated murder with the DP attached.

Anyone whose child has drowned accidentally would feel panic, fear and guilt, but they do not concoct all those kidnapping lies to explain what happened to the child.
It was not an accident, if it were, what would be the point of lying?
There's a very simple way to find out if she's lying- but she won't agree to a Polygraph.

...dontcha think admitting that...let's say failure to report...would have made things a whole lot easier for her...especially when faced with the death penalty? She's been jailed for over a year. Why wouldn't she have told the truth some time during that year? If she had drowned, when did she drown? In the videos, pics, I hadn't seen a "panicked" Casey...no one did. I appreciate your opinion. Just realize, that regardless what story the defense spins, it won't be Casey's story. It may save her from the DP, but it's not her story.

Hi atypicalveteran! My hubby and I came to the same conclusion around the same time. When we first caught this story on the news. 31 days! Your toddler is missing? You wait that long to get help for your poor, kidnapped baby? Um...No.

Then we watched C & G on Greta. Again, huh? Nothing adds up about all of the stories from these people.

I think most people will look at this case that way. I think they will have a hard time finding people to be on the jury that think differently.

BTW- Welcome to the board!
Funny you should mention G and C. Looking back now, hindsight and all that, they started getting their story together pretty early on. Now why would they need to do that if they believed their daughter's innocence? After all this time, I am of the firm belief they knew the truth about what happened to Caylee even back then.

I respect your opinion, mine is different.
Possible drowning, drug overdose, lethal use of chloroform, and suffocation by duct tape are speculated causes of death. Dr. G. reported cause of death unknown.
Depending on how one chooses to interpret the docs, the time of death is unknown, anywhere from hours, to days, to even longer depending on one's opinion.
In my opinion, in order for the tattoo, and the partying done in that 31 days to be considered anything than normal behavior for a girl in her early 20's one has to assume Casey is guilty. I want to hear Casey's compelling reason for this behavior. Until the jury says "guilty" I am going to presume she is innocent. But thats just one of our rights that i believe in.
There is no evidence I know of that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that a premeditated murder was committed at either the Anthony home or in Casey's car.
So in my opinion LE does not know where, when, how or why.
Yes I think we the evidence we have before us so far the SA can make an educated guess as to what happened, personally I do not want to give someone the DP based on a guess, educated or not. The difference between the evidence we know of and the evidence we see at trial may very well change my opinion about everything.
Everyone needs to keep in mind that the only cross examination of the evidence we know of is what our posters in here post. In the actual trial the defense lawyers will be doing the cross examination. I realize my opinion is of the minority in here, but I'm just an average person, my examinations of this evidence will pale in comparisom to what the defense will do. So basically if my weak little arguements upset anyone, when the defense at trial starts cross examining witnesses someone is going to be mad as he(doublehockeysticks).
In summary until I have more evidence I can neither find GUILTY or NOT GUILTY.

I'm with ya. My guess is that she did it but I have not seen proof of it yet.

Hi everyone!
I'm new. There are a lot of things I could say about myself but let's face it, no one (including me) is all that interested.

The other day tho, my dh and I were discussing Caylee's death and the investigation, etc., and I asked him "what convinced you (meaning him) that KC had done this and his reply was simple and to the point.

He said "no one reported Caylee missing for all that time." In this case there are so many

ale1.gif

I keep going back to the fact that Casey never reported her daughter missing at all. Cindy had to finally notify LE by calling 911. Casey even asked for one more day. What innocent person does that? What innocent person never asks for her daughter to be returned to her? What innocent person takes police on a wild goose chase and lies to them about simple things that can easily be verified or not? Casey has not shown me that she is innocent at all. All of her actions have been that of a very guilty person trying to get out of trouble.

IMO

Because LE doesn't know when, where, how or why, added to my personal opinion of the evidence we have in the docs, I was leaning towards NG.
Because of the 31 days of her actions, including the partying, tattoo, not calling in, added to the duct tape at the site of the remains has taken me from leaning towards not guilty to undecided. I need more evidence, because with what I have in front of me, I can neither say guilty or not guilty.
KC can't say anything at this point, she could have before she lawyered up, but she didn't.

KC did say something to LE when she was being questioned at Universal about was it a possible accident. She said something to the effect of, "regardless of how it happened......" then quickly steered away from where she was going with that.

KC did say something to LE when she was being questioned at Universal about was it a possible accident. She said something to the effect of, "regardless of how it happened......" then quickly steered away from where she was going with that.

Why do people lie? Why do people sometimes (often?) not admit when they do something wrong?

Why do people confess to crimes they did not do?

(Posters here might not have ever told a lie and continued to tell it, because they were afraid of what certain people might do or say or other consequences, but, stunningly perhaps, it does happen.)

Because LE doesn't know when, where, how or why, added to my personal opinion of the evidence we have in the docs, I was leaning towards NG.
Because of the 31 days of her actions, including the partying, tattoo, not calling in, added to the duct tape at the site of the remains has taken me from leaning towards not guilty to undecided. I need more evidence, because with what I have in front of me, I can neither say guilty or not guilty.
KC can't say anything at this point, she could have before she lawyered up, but she didn't.

BBM--Casey can talk whenever she wants. I'm sure LE would be there in a flash if she told a guard she wanted to talk. Hiding behind an attorney and using them as an excuse not to talk is a different story.

IMO

Hi everyone!

WELCOME, WELCOME

Why do people lie? Why do people sometimes (often?) not admit when they do something wrong?

Why do people confess to crimes they did not do?

(Posters here might not have ever told a lie and continued to tell it, because they were afraid of what certain people might do or say or other consequences, but, stunningly perhaps, it does happen.)
With the DP on the table...the gig is up. Time to tell the truth to spare lots of people (aka Family) more heartache. "Not telling the truth" will only get you so far. Sooner or later it will come back and bite you in the "proverbial" butt. How much does she value her own life? Enough to come clean?

I can only say: 31 days missing and unreported; decomp odor in KC's car; Henkle ductape on little Caylee's mouth & nose. What more is needed??

With the DP on the table...the gig is up. Time to tell the truth to spare lots of people (aka as Family) more heartache. "Not telling the truth" will only get you so far. Sooner or later it will come back and bite you in the "proverbial" butt. How much does she value her own life? Enough to come clean?

If Casey were to say she lied and Caylee accidentally drowned, what would happen?

(Anyone can play ... Buehler?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member