AZ - Natalie Flores, 5, Phoenix, 25 Dec 2009

It says he headed south out of the complex - is there an interstate in that direction?

The trucker's network would be really helpful right now!

Interstate 10, Interstate 8. I'm not sure where her home is. I pulled up the address on google and it showed all homes and in Mesa. I will have to search again so don't take that as fact. The town is huge. If he took the interstate 10, he could go to California, or if he went south, it would be towards Tucson and onto Mexico. Interstate 8 would be towards San Diego. I wish he'd get on the interstate, better than parking that truck in a garage.

There is no way this truck can be a Ford Ranger they do not come in a 4 door model > They come extended cab but not 4 door.
The dodge dakota comes 4 door , chevy s 10 I believe , Toyota Tundra , Toyota Tacoma, these are all smaller sized like the Ford Ranger....

I pray they find this little one..

ETA : I take that back it looks like in 2009 they made the Ranger as a 4 door....another vehicle would be a ford explorer sport ....

The Ranger is a smaller light truck, right?
Kinda like the S-10?

Phoenix police have issued an Amber Alert for a 5-year-old girl who was kidnapped by a man from the Saddleback Mountain Apartments at 12430 N. 19th Ave.Five-year-old Natalie Rose Flores was playing with her two sisters when the kidnapper approached them, taking pictures, according to Phoenix police Sgt. Andy Hill. The man grabbed Natalie after forcibly trying to pull down her older sister's pants.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22059873/detail.html

Amber Alert issued for 5-year-old Phoenix girl

http://www.azfamily.com/home/5-year-old-girl-kidnapped-from-Phoenix--80115822.html

PHOENIX – An Amber Alert has been issued for a young girl who was abducted by a stranger from a North Phoenix apartment complex on Christmas Day.

Police say 5-year-old Natalie Rose Flores was taken from the Saddleback Mountain Apartments in the 12400 block of N. 19th Avenue at approximately 2:15 p.m.

Natalie and her two sisters, 7 and 9 years old, were playing outside when a man approached them, grabbed the 7-year-old and tried to take a picture of her while pulling her pants down. He then grabbed Natalie, put her in his truck and sped off, hitting another car in the process. One of the sisters ran to a neighbor's apartment, and that neighbor called 911.

Natalie is Hispanic, approximately 4 feet tall and 50 pounds, with shoulder-length red hair and freckles. She was wearing a pink shirt, blue stretch pants and pink and white checkered shoes.

Interstate 10, Interstate 8. I'm not sure where her home is. I pulled up the address on google and it showed all homes and in Mesa. I will have to search again so don't take that as fact. The town is huge. If he took the interstate 10, he could go to California, or if he went south, it would be towards Tucson and onto Mexico. Interstate 8 would be towards San Diego. I wish he'd get on the interstate, better than parking that truck in a garage.

This guy sounds really desperate - making the 7-year-old pull down her pants, grabbing the only one he could, hitting another car --

I'm so afraid that she won't it very far -- he certainly wasn't trying to get her for trafficking if he did that to the 7-year-old already -- he was on a mission --

Please God, be with this baby girl right now - change this! Please save her now!

It's almost four hours. Please god let LE find this sweetie.

Oh dear!!! This has a bad feeling, doesn't it. Praying hard right now.

The Ranger is a smaller light truck, right?
Kinda like the S-10?

Yes - Ford's answer to the S-10 or vice versa

My husband had a 94 (I think) Ranger that was considered an extended cab. I guess it would have been considered 4 door...the 2 doors opened like normal but the back doors were basically like 1/2 doors and opened from the front to the back. 2 seats in back folded down for use.

17 Black Cannon Freeway is just a hop skip and a jump according to the google map on the link. If you zoom out.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/12/25/20091225child-abduction-ON.html

Couple of Forrest preserves near there also.

oh my! This is terrible!

Please let her be found soon. This guy was obviously out of control/escalated...

Many thanks to everybody giving upates. I'm following this one closely. I'm so angry right now my blood pressure is sky high.

God help this child.

http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=1716305

He physically grabbed the 7-year-old girl and forcibly took a photo of her," Hill said.

The man then forced 5-year-old Natalie into the truck, according to witnesses. He left southbound with Natalie in the pickup _ possibly a Ford Ranger with a ladder rack, with Arizona license plate 3HG-774.

Witnesses reported that as the man was fleeing, he hit a parked car before entering southbound 19th Avenue, Hill said.

"At that point, we had a couple of adult witnesses there who saw the suspect and the girl inside the truck with him," he said.

The man then forced 5-year-old Natalie into the truck, according to witnesses. He left southbound with Natalie in the pickup _ possibly a Ford Ranger with a ladder rack, with Arizona license plate 3HG-774.
Witnesses reported that as the man was fleeing, he hit a parked car before entering southbound 19th Avenue, Hill said.
"At that point, we had a couple of adult witnesses there who saw the suspect and the girl inside the truck with him," he said.
http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=1716305

edited to add: jnTexas GMTA! lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong