Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have left is hope*crossing fingers*... but nothing seems to even out, when it comes to this felon. Color me disappointed.

Considering the fact that FICA has no education or skills to support herself with, I think it's very likely BP will allow the state to step in and attempt to direct the ex-con in a meaningful and lawful direction. Her parents couldn't or wouldn't do it and now that she has a criminal record there's nothing to suggest she won't go right back to supporting herself the same ways she has in the past.
I can't wait until she lies to her probation officer about her imaginary job and is sent to General Population somewhere. She always deserved GP rather than the coddling the DP would give her.
No word she's enrolled in school or has a job or is in any sort of treatment program that doesn't exist in Florida so there's no compelling reason to let her off the hook IMO.

I'm a little confused. How can one serve probation while IN jail? That is a contradiction of terms. Probation is to monitor the offenders actions once released to insure that they behave appropriately, correct? So why is this even in question? She did the crimes, and if she does not report for probation then she should do ALL the time associated with those charges and then some...Isn't that how it works in our legal system?

Prior to the trial there were many things the PT could not use at trial for fear it would be too prejudicial.......really paid off for the DT. I don't see anything changing under JP. I so hope to be proved wrong.

...just to answer the question in the title of this thread - no, I don't think she will serve probation. I am not happy about that, but I think the time's been done and there's a technical issue with the order(s) that just needs sorting out.

I just don't see how one could serve probation in jail. It was a mistake to say the least. How can this felon be so lucky? Her luck has to run out at some point.

I am in hopes that JP has the right numbers on Casey's sentences, and real time served, for this hearing. I am also in hopes that he is brave enough to correct the record, like he would for anyone else.

hmm im not sure i like this/ i loved perry @ beginning of the trial, but imo he bent over too much for the defense...whos to say hes not gonna do it for her/ them again?????

i hope he steps it up, and no more BS> i know people posted a pic of him staring RIGHT at kc when she was doing her ill timed, inapproriate smirks/gestures...he was NOT amused..from the looks of that pic.
i hope judge p proves me wrong.

jb-client in danger? surely you havent seen the pics of your girl strolling, texting on her phone, shopping not a care in the world...

I agree Judge Perry cut the DT too much slack. The way he is protecting the jury right now he may just allow the jail time probation visits to suffice. But I do think Judge Perry was totally surprised by the not guilty verdict.

There is so many things popping up with FCA ... the probation is just one ... all the people suing FCA ... the IRS after her for the taxes ... the deposition date set with Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney ... the State's hearing on FCA paying a portion of the investigation fees.

I am curious to see what Judge Perry will do on the probation issue.

:cow:

HHJP will bend over backwards and sideways to give JB what he wants. He seems to have no problem accepting the claim of threats when there are none....

hmmm.......I don't unserstand why JS had to step down at all. I'm thinking she won't have to now. blah.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will not have to appear at probation offices, as Judge Belvin Perry has agreed to grant a stay of another judge's order that she appear before 10 a.m. tomorrow, according to a defense source.
Judge Stan Strickland issued the order for Anthony to return on Monday and the Department of Corrections said Wednesday Anthony had until 10 a.m. Thursday to report for probation.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28754252/detail.html

What Crap...............

What???!!! HHJP granted a stay? :banghead:
Not surprised tho. :sick:

That article from Tony says 'from a source.' But I expect Judge Perry to relent ... don't you!! He would take the whole jury home with him to protect them. :floorlaugh:

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member