LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>

Mickey @ Circle K
Truck caught at same spot at Circle K, going in Mickey's direction.
Both pics (I think there are two but maybe there is one and someone enlarged it and confused me) of the truck(s) seen from the back.
Pic of the Olds
Pic of blurry car (which I'm convinced is the Olds as well)
(1) Micky @ Circle K is said to be at 1:48 am. There is no actual time stamp on this picture but this is the time LE has said she passed there.
She then traveled on St. John Street and crossed over University Avenue, continuing west on St. Landry Street where she was captured on video at approximately 1:48 am. from here: http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp?PR_Id=4677

(2) Truck caught at same spot at Circle K, going in Mickey's direction. There is not a time stamp on this photo. Based on the background of what's going on at Circle K, I think that is closely after the time Mickey traveled on St. Landry (1:48 am)

(3) Both pics (I think there are two but maybe there is one and someone enlarged it and confused me) of the truck(s) seen from the back. This picture can be seen here: http://www.lafayettela.gov/upload/images/Police/PressReleases/Picture 1.jpg The time stamp on this photo is 1:51:27 am.

(4 and 5) Pic of the Olds and Pic of blurry car (which I'm convinced is the Olds as well) I'm handling these together because the pic of the blurry car, which can be found here: http://www.lafayettela.gov/upload/images/Police/PressReleases/Picture 3.jpg is time stamped at 1:49:38 am. The Olds then took a right on St. Landry and that picture can be seen here: http://www.lafayettela.gov/upload/images/Police/PressReleases/Picture 4.jpg. There is no time stamp on the picture of the Olds on St. Landry.

Hope that helps :)

Chicken this is the closest that I'm able to come up with times. The third picture of either the same white truck or different going in the opposite direction on Landry has to be around the same timeframe because the same guy is still at the pumps.

Also, someone posted last night these times, which ARE shown as the JPG numbers, times, so that's all we can go on.

1:48 Mickey crosses intersection and is snapped in front of Circle K
1:49 Z-71 passes in front of funeral home. Might have passed Mickey as she rode by the side of LCG bldg.
1:51 Z-71 is sitting in turning lane at University.
1:49 hooptie
Hooptie on Landry, no time stamp

Attachments

• mickyonbikecirclek.jpg
    mickyonbikecirclek.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 26
  • pic2standalonetruck.jpg
    pic2standalonetruck.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 36
  • mickey2.jpg
    mickey2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 35
  • carpicture.jpg
    carpicture.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 31
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 28
So, that's already three people found out there, and possibly one more, Mickey. I think it's high time Lafayette people start to sit on the steps of City Hall and demand cameras out there at Whiskey Bridge. Had they already had them, we might know who took Mickey. Or at least have some better idea who did it.

Four. There was a decomposed body of a lady from St. Martin Parish found there around the time of DTL. It's on the trutv link of his. They never officially claimed that it was one of his victims but the timing AND the fact that he already had two victims in this area (one dead and one attacked) led ppl to believe that he was responsible.

RE: Human trafficking
This topic was discussed in a prior thread of whether Mickey could be a victim of human trafficking. Traffickers use many ploys to lure victims. This topic was brought up in the Holly Bobo(TN) case. In 2010 there were human trafficking investigations in 85% of TN counties & several arrests made from states as far away as IL & Maryland. Victims of HT come from all walks of life, abducted by various methods, & could be my child or yours.

http://www.kens5.com/home/Houston-1...-trade-through-Facebook-invite-155698385.html
Texas 12-year-old lured into sex trade through Facebook invite

Chicken this is the closest that I'm able to come up with times. The third picture of either the same white truck or different going in the opposite direction on Landry has to be around the same timeframe because the same guy is still at the pumps.

Also, someone posted last night these times, which ARE shown as the JPG numbers, times, so that's all we can go on.

1:49 Z-71 passes in front of funeral home. Might have passed Mickey as she rode by the side of LCG bldg.

That was me, but I was unsure about time stamp for the last two pictures.

Z-71 in left turning lane facing University
Z-71 driving away from University

Somebody said something to make me believe the 1:51 applied to the truck driving away. If so, I am not sure of the time for truck in turning lane.

to: crzimmer:
Just to prevent more mess, and so I can get back to work, i will be submitting my info to be verified.

I see your point.... I also saw that last night you kept asking about the info about the "two bikers," after the mods specifically posted that people discussing that particular rumor would be given time out.

You forget that the person about the bikes refused to source the info beyond, "a person"
And was a first-time poster. I specifically IDed my source as a security guard.

But I agree, it's a gray area, so to make everyone happy, allow me to post my info, AND to allow the mods to better stop rumors, I'll get verified.

<modsnip>

1:49 hooptie

thanks! I'm going to gather what y'all have been posting about the trucks. No sense in making a map and my getting things wrong! I'll check back here. Going to work for a bit.

chicken fried

Guys, I'm working on stuff right now, so can't join in. I immediately knew I made a mistake last night saying anything about the guard. I wanted y'all to have the route the guard said, to discuss it, and I clearly said soon after, for those reading all the threads, that the guard is not the perp.

I'm learning here at WS... and what I just learned is to keep my mouth completely shut and give you all the info at once. I am gathering a large amount of info and making the maps, so I can't keep combating this. I have no time to post here unless I just want to give up on giving you the info I learned yesterday, in an organized format. If I start answering specifics about the guard, I have learned over the last few days that one question will lead to speculation and more speculation, and the way the old "telephone game" works, it will probably lead to a necrophiliac-guard theory.

If you respect my integrity as a poster, please take for now that it's NOT the guard, and as soon as I have everything done, I will post it all here, and the specific reasons why the guard has nothing to do with it..

Please move ON from any discussion about the guard.... it's a waste of time....and I know now I'm probably in trouble with the mods for unintentionally playing "I've got a secret." But I'm not going to put out info piecemeal that will blow up the threads for the day.

Please let me work.

thanks.

my bad Chicken, my bad....if I knew how to make the spanking emoticon thingy, I would :-(

i was just leaving.

this should be addressed to the mods in a PM, not posted on the thread.

I made another mistake here... argggh. I should ot have address the mods in my post.

Again, apologies to the mods!!!

The mods here are fantastic and wise.

They as well are understanding (inject many great adjectives here), and can tell when people are truly trying to help versus bait.

We as individuals as well can determine how much weight is put into the information posted.

Just remember that the mods are here to help and I know they are patient :angel:

ETA Not that I would know any of this from personal experience cough cough :giggle:

That was me, but I was unsure about time stamp for the last two pictures.

Z-71 in left turning lane facing University
Z-71 driving away from University

Somebody said something to make me believe the 1:51 applied to the truck driving away. If so, I am not sure of the time for truck in turning lane.
That was me.

Look at the file name of this picture: http://www.lafayettela.gov/upload/images/Police/PressReleases/Truck(0151).jpg

(The %28 and %29 are webspeak for parentheses and pop up when you copy and paste a link). The actual file name is "Truck(0151)". You can verify this yourself by going to this page: http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp?PR_Id=4677, right-clicking on the picture and selecting "View Image".

Because the picture right next to it is named "Versailles(0147)" and police have said that she was captured on video on Versailles at 1:47 am, I am theorizing that the 0151 in the truck's file name correlates to the time that truck was captured on video.

Precisely what you said. First hand knowledge vs 2nd hand

I don't see the difference.

LEO tells me they have evidence of Mickey's whereabouts later in the night.
Store clerk tells me she saw a suspicious truck following Mickey.

I report both here. Why is one first-hand and the other second-hand?

I see absolutely no difference.

to: crzimmer:
Just to prevent more mess, and so I can get back to work, i will be submitting my info to be verified.

I see your point.... I also saw that last night you kept asking about the info about the "two bikers," after the mods specifically posted that people discussing that particular rumor would be given time out.

You forget that the person about the bikes refused to source the info beyond, "a person"
And was a first-time poster. I specifically IDed my source as a security guard.

But I agree, it's a gray area, so to make everyone happy, allow me to post my info, AND to allow the mods to better stop rumors, I'll get verified.

i am very curious if A.C.I. has been verified.... I would think so, as he has been giving insider info about the camera types, etc., and has claimed to be a P.I.

His info is helpful, but even more so than mine, is insider info.

Im verified

Are we certain that LE has not taken measures to address this?

If it was me I certainly would not let it be known that this had been done as it would alert the people responsible. They would find an alternate place.

I found it interesting that LE was so adament with respect to the fact the bike had not been tossed off the bridge as well as quite specific with respect to the approximate time. This leads me to believe that they have some very specific information in regards to that location. How did they come by this information?

Maybe they or someone else have hunting cameras set up somewhere near and caught it all? We can hope..........

So, that's already three people found out there, and possibly one more, Mickey. I think it's high time Lafayette people start to sit on the steps of City Hall and demand cameras out there at Whiskey Bridge. Had they already had them, we might know who took Mickey. Or at least have some better idea who did it.

I think it was pam kinamores family who made a big stink about it and le promised to do something about whiskey bay but it was never done. Whiskey bay is a problem that everyone seems to turn a blind eye to

The real problem is that we don't have exact time stamps for two of the pictures, but we can say around the times that are indicated because of who is and isn't in the backgrounds of those pictures. And also, we aren't even certain that the times are correct on any of them except the one of the old car on University that IS time stamped, and of course the one with Mickey because that has been verified by LE.

Don't know if I'm seeing things but just noticed something on the car picture with the time stamp of 1:49:38.

At the bottom left of the picture there appears to be another time stamp and that looks like it says 1:52:xx May 19 2012?

It is really small and hard to read. Anyone else see the same?

That was me.

Look at the file name of this picture: http://www.lafayettela.gov/upload/images/Police/PressReleases/Truck(0151).jpg

(The %28 and %29 are webspeak for parentheses and pop up when you copy and paste a link). The actual file name is "Truck(0151)". You can verify this yourself by going to this page: http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp?PR_Id=4677, right-clicking on the picture and selecting "View Image".

Because the picture right next to it is named "Versailles(0147)" and police have said that she was captured on video on Versailles at 1:47 am, I am theorizing that the 0151 in the truck's file name correlates to the time that truck was captured on video.

So then the time that she was caught in the City Hall camera can't be correct, because LE also said 1:47 on that one. So basically it's within a five minute window. That's just not good. MOO

Bringing this over from the previous thread:

What is that above the hood of the car, across the street from the camera's vantage point?

I see it too, it looks like someone crouching on lying on the sidewalk in front of the apartment parking lot.

Actually, City Hall would have nothing to do with that. It's a remote, unincorporated area of Iberville Parish. I would think "State Capitol" would be more apropos, and I would whole-heartedly agree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects