Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC told LE her zanny didn't have kids. LE asked if she "couldn't have kids..." KC said they never discussed that.

KC told LE and CA that her zanny had 2 roommates.

This has been tossed around a lot and there might be something on the "mythbusters" thread. I'll try to find the posts that discussed this and edit to post them. Hope this helps with your questions.

Try here (post #884 and forward):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3284038&highlight=zfg+children#post3284038
thanks so much vic!!

I'm not familiar with the concept that you shouldn't be able to take a deposition in a civil case if you can ask the same things by interrogatory. Is that some quirk of Florida law or just something BC hopes is true? I think it just stems from the court's weird split decision in regard to Casey, not totally staying discovery but not allowing a deposition because of self-incrimination concerns for a criminal defendant.

It seems the A's and their lovely daughter could stop the madness easily, though. They could just clearly and unequivocally state under oath that this Orlando ZG, with all her uncanny "coincidental" issues and similarities to the elusive nanny accused by the A's, who will likely be reaccused at trial, is ABSOLUTELY NOT the person ever referred to and they KNOW she is an innocent bystander. GA and CA and LA need to be questioned so that they can just admit that they have absolutely NO firsthand knowledge of the existence of any ZG, and certainly not this one. Despite her alleged years of association with Casey, they never saw her, spoke to her, met her, saw a message from her, knew her phone number or where she lived. They could do their spiels (like CA did with LE in that lengthy interview) in which they pass on all the garbage Casey has told them about the existence and identity of a Nanny Zanny. Cindy could throw in the alleged statements made by little Caylee about Zanny (yeah, right) and maybe her secret info about the phone call from Zanny on July 15 and the records thereof, which are in her possession, right? I saw her claim on TV that she has. I'd stop saving them for a rainy day and bring them out now, if it was me. Why would the A's not want to do this???

Since KC has already said that this woman is not the ZFG she spoke of, why is this lawsuit being continued. Is this woman's name actually Zenaida FERNANDEZ-Gonzalez? I think I read it is not.

What possibly can be learned from the Anthonys to further her claims of damages, if she has already been cleared by the person who first uttered the similar name. And should similarities be fodder for capricious lawsuits? IMO, this is nothing less than harassment of a family who has suffere an unspeakable tragedy and more probably rises to extortion from their HO insurance company.

The A's are not defendant's, but non-party fact witnesses who were served with subpoenas to get their testimony. They will not be liable and their HO insurance will not cover their adult daughter's intentional torts, IMO. They have willingly talked a number of times about people they think are involved in this case, so what's one more? As to whether the suit is legally viable, no lawyer has yet briefed the legal issues on defamation or argued them to the court. It isn't a matter of Casey merely stating now that this isn't the one. From what we've heard reported and attributed to her civil lawyers, she isn't actually going to be willing to do that under oath in this case, but will instead plead the fifth. So we won't even have that to rely on. I leave it to the court to decide the merits.

I would think it would be pretty embarassing to have to admit that you pretended to to the whole nation that you believed lies told to you by your daughter who you know to be a pathological lier.

No more embarrassing than all their other displays on national TV! IMHO they've become nothing more but publicity hounds. All at the expense of the memory of poor little Caylee! Shame on them!

and, welcome from one newbie to another :D

Since KC has already said that this woman is not the ZFG she spoke of, why is this lawsuit being continued. Is this woman's name actually Zenaida FERNANDEZ-Gonzalez? I think I read it is not.

respectfully snipped w/ bold by me

It is KC, via JB, who is continuing this drama with her counter-suit.

I think the thing to think about is this..what is the big deal? Seriously if they have nothing to hide and know nothing concerning ZG then why not just suck it up and be deposed? IMO it's another control thing..fight the system when it's something you don't WANT to do.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BOLD BY ME
YUP! I'm ready for all this talk--talk--talk to stop. Git your butt up on that stand and "TALK:dj:. This time just answer the questions.

What possibly can be learned from the Anthonys to further her claims of damages, if she has already been cleared by the person who first uttered the similar name. And should similarities be fodder for capricious lawsuits? IMO, this is nothing less than harassment of a family who has suffere an unspeakable tragedy and more probably rises to extortion from their HO insurance company.
According to court documents, her name IS Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

I would think it would be pretty embarassing to have to admit that you pretended to to the whole nation that you believed lies told to you by your daughter who you know to be a pathological lier.

It could be pretty nervewracking or embarrassing for any of us to have to answers questions truthfully, answers which might have remained private if not for answering deposition questions, but imo "embarrassing" nor nervewracking emotions exempt any of us from complying with a subpoena to be deposed in a legal case unless a judge legally intervenes.

Why did JB file the countersuit ?

they are also after reimbursement for atty fees and such.....poor poor kc... :liar::liar::liar::sick:

URRR I wish I knew a lot more about legal maneuvering. At one point, didn't Morgan say ZFG would drop her suit if Baez dropped the countersuit ?

No more embarrassing than all their other displays on national TV! IMHO they've become nothing more but publicity hounds. All at the expense of the memory of poor little Caylee! Shame on them!

and, welcome from one newbie to another :D

IMO the deposition is WAY less embarassing then standing on your front lawn squirting protestors with hoses. I think they will be just fine.:D

It could be pretty nervewracking or embarrassing for any of us to have to answers questions truthfully, answers which might have remained private if not for answering deposition questions, but imo "embarrassing" nor nervewracking emotions exempt any of us from complying with a subpoena to be deposed in a legal case unless a judge legally intervenes.

'I don't wanna! Whaaaa!' generally does not exempt you from complying with the court. However, noting the considerations the A's have received in the past, the judge may indeed pospone these depositions. I await his decison.

URRR I wish I knew a lot more about legal maneuvering. At one point, didn't Morgan say ZFG would drop her suit if Baez dropped the countersuit ?

I think (key work THINK) Morgan said he would drop the suit if KC admitted publicly this was not his ZFG. Obviously, she can't do that so I might be wrong.

Does anyone know if this will be an open hearing today and if the Anthony's will be present?

The only thing I've heard Morgan say is IF KC stated on record/TV etc. that this IS NOT the ZFG then it would all go away. I didn't hear anything in regards to if she dropped the countersuit but I could be wrong. JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member