All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
between sun 6/15 in use 23:17 next time 10:52 6/16 just seems a strange time to do a disconnect. Maybe they saw that's when she's most active. LOL

I was under the impression that a ping could be detected even though the phone was not in use. A woman went missing here a year and a half ago and she was found because her cell phone "pings" directed them in the right direction. The phone had not been used as she was found dead by a creek off a dirt road.

The new phones are continuously "searching" for a signal. You can't use a phone now which is analog and/or without a locator. As long as the phone is on, it is providing pings from towers in the area and new ones when leaving one area to the next tower. There is a full pattern of pings, but it is very time consuming to chase that down since that info is all "bundled" by the cell phone companies. I was told my company keeps those records for 6 months to a year.

Has anybody found a ping in this area yet.

Oviedo (Chuluota), FL 32766

Just curious...GA said that he followed KC when she took her mother's car one evening. He said that the incident happened at around 5:30 -6 pm sometime during the week of the 23rd of June. Based on his work schedule, this is likely to have happened on a Friday or a Saturday (his days off) so that would have to either be June 20, 21rst or June 27, 28th.

Apparently, she left Hopespring and took a route that took her to the 408. Has anyone seen any pings from her phone to indicate this incident??? If not, can you please try and keep an eye out for this!??

It would be interesting to find out where she had to go so badly that she would risk taking CA's car.

ETA - I'm curious as to whether GA initially volunteered this info to the FBI or if they found out by comparing GA, CA and KC's pings!
How long was she gone in their vehicle? Those are both Fridays she was at Fusian.

I am also curious about CA's calls from Casey daily. Anything?

No, I haven't found anything more out about Bithlo/Steve J./Pickett Lake. There must be something there tho or LE wouldn't have been digging so much for info.

You guys are doing a great job!

I'm thinking since no one saw Caylee after Monday, June 16th, (Casey spent the night with TL ... no Caylee) we should figure out every detail of the 16th.

Whatever she did with Caylee was on that day. IMO

Even if we have to chart or make a solo thread for the 16th, I think the answer is somewhere in that day.

The flurry of calls that afternoon appear to be checking to make sure no one was at home before she went back to look for cash or collect more of her stuff since she had moved some of her clothes to TL's apt the day before.

?

I'm thinking since no one saw Caylee after Monday, June 16th, (Casey spent the night with TL ... no Caylee) we should figure out every detail of the 16th.

Even if we have to chart or make a solo thread for the 16th, I think the answer is somewhere in that day.

The flurry of calls that afternoon appear to be checking to make sure no one was at home before she went back to look for cash or collect more of her stuff since she had moved some of her clothes to TL's apt the day before.

?
Drumstick, I tend to agree with you...except, if she was drugging Caylee and leaving her in the car, it is possible that this could have happened sometime later in the week.

<<On the same note, please be very very careful there if you are a woman. With NG's killer still at large and a couple more known sexual assaults there, it is believed that the perp lives in the area and knows it well. Buddy up or bring a dog if you can. >>

Such a scary thought, that someone trying to help in this whole thing might actually be harmed doing it. Please be safe, bring a (very large) dog, cell phone, friends, etc...and definitely don't post here or anywhere on the internet when or where you are going, unless with a group, KWIM. Better safe, than sorry :)

Drumstick, I tend to agree with you...except, if she was drugging Caylee and leaving her in the car, it is possible that this could have happened sometime later in the week.

I think we can account for Caylee every night until the 16th of June.

That's when she disappears from everyone.

Most of the time when a case gets stuck or stalled it's because someone is proved to be a liar and has led LE on the wrong track.
Besides Casey, there has to be another liar in this mess.

I'm guessing it's someone in the family.

Besides Casey, there has to be another liar in this mess.

I'm guessing it's someone in the family.

ITA 100% on this. I said it before, and I'll say it again. We all think that someone is covering for Casey, but what if Casey is making stories to cover for someone else?

Yep!

People that tell the truth don't have any problem taking a LDT.

The phone information from the 16th of June is the starting place in locating Caylee.

IMO

?

Tony says Casey did NOT spend the night with him on the 15th. And by the 16th she had been arrested. Tony had a thread over on another site where he answered questions. He said Clint was mistaken in Greta's interview.

Tony says Casey did NOT spend the night with him on the 15th. And by the 16th she had been arrested. Tony had a thread over on another site where he answered questions. He said Clint was mistaken in Greta's interview.

After looking over the cell phone "pings" for the night of the 15th to 16th it is apparent that Casey was at the Anthony home all night that night. She and AL were in contact by texting and cell phone frequently until around 3:00am.

I believe the call from the Anthony home to Casey's cell phone on the morning of the 16th was to either find the phone in the house, or to do a remote call for voice mail messages (since the cell phone may have been dead from using it all night).

Can someone tell me is the phone records show Casey at home on the 24th before George leaves for work, when he found the gas cans? Sorry haven't had anytime to look the information up myself.

I don't see how we can account for Caylee the night of June 15th on. There are no sightings of her anywhere that can be substantiated. With the A fam refusing to take LDTs, the lies we have already heard, and the the way they have misconstrued so much of this case...they are not credible witnesses, imo.

There must have been a huge fight for the neighbor to have mentioned it and according to LP...LA has information regarding this, too. This part is confusing if she did not spend the night with AL. Could she have spent the night in her car near the A home so the pings would be coming from there still?

I agree she could have called from the home phone to find her cell phone on June 16th. Except, doesn't the cell phone record show a text message being sent at EXACTLY the same time that the home phone calls her cell phone?

Can someone tell me is the phone records show Casey at home on the 24th before George leaves for work, when he found the gas cans? Sorry haven't had anytime to look the information up myself.

I don't know when GA left for work that morning. I can say that based on the cell phone logs Casey only used her phone twice that morning and they both "pinged" near AL's place.

IIRC Tony was talking about JUNE 15th and she was arrested JULY 16th. It's JUNE 15th that she appears to be at home (by the pings) and texting him until 3:00 a.m. on the 16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46