Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astros, I agree with Salem. I've researched alot of these people and find several shady connections. It might just be coincidence, though. Still, I feel as though I should pose this question: Is it possible for a chart to show any shady dealings with the LE involved in this case? In other words, could LE not only be hiding something, but be hiding something maliciously. I'm thinking maybe there's a PCSO, PPD, EMS, or just plain political person in power that might be connected in some way. I keep wondering if maybe there's more to this. Forgive me as I know this could be far fetched, but I simply cannot erase my gut. Heck, maybe LE is just doing everything they can to run a tight ship so that the perp doesn't skate out, and that's the reason for all the non-information. Thanks to you all.

I gather from reading Anna and Stormy's posts that they are very Pro Crystal Sheffield. I have seen quite a few mistruths being put out to make Crystal appear more angel like and Ron appear more like the devil.

I'll admit I read their posts but I would prefer to hear from an unbiased source what their thoughts would be on that particular weekend and why talking about it would be so dangerous. I mean after all just saying that it is dangerous to talk about doesn't that bring danger in itself. Does that make sense? That's why I think they could be making much ado about nothing.

Interesting post from Anna. You know - this is O/T, sorry guys - but I just have to say it....

I'm beginning to think LE is "shady" here, for lack of a better word. Three dogs hit at the dumpster and LE finds nothing? Nancy Grace and her forensic expert tore this up last night - three dogs trained to smell cadaverine (sp?) are not going to hit on blood in a dumpster. There is something wrong with this. One dog might make a false hit, but 3? Not going to happen! Everyone on NG last night said this would not happen. So what is the real truth behind the dumpster? I could go on here, but I'm O/T so I better stop. Ohhhhhh - in one post Anna says she thinks an arrest is imminent and then in this post says LE has nothing??

My head hurts. I'm putting my faith in the full moon and the recent posts from ALL of our astros regarding the energy to be unleashed.

Salem

I don't think LE is "shady" per se but just being deliberately silent. I too was curious about why so little is made of the THREE cadaver dogs hitting on the same dumpster so I asked a horary question.

I asked the question: Did the cadaver dogs find something death related in the dumpster?

I asked the question on March 4, 2009 at 12:45:16 p.m. at 087W54 43N02

Asc is 17 Cancer therefore the chart is ruled ruled by the Moon. The Moon is in the 12th house in Gemini. People aren’t talking or aren’t being honest. The public is ruled by the Moon…the public is being kept in the dark and doesn’t know all of the info about the cadaver dog hits on the dumpster. This includes the immediate family.

The 6th house rules animals, work, and service in general. Pluto in Capricorn is in the 6th house showing this chart is radical. Pluto rules death as in Cadaver Dogs. Pluto is ruled by Scorpio which is on the cusp of the 5th house ruling children and thus ruling Haleigh.

Sagittarius is on the cusp of the 6th house so the dogs are represented in the chart by Jupiter. This also shows the chart is radical as Jupiter corresponds to law and law enforcement.

Jupiter the ruler of the cadaver dogs is in the 8th house of dumpsters and death. This shows the dogs DID find something in the dumpster (the Pluto in the 6th house backs this up). Mars (ruler of the intercepted 10th house of Authorities) just went over Jupiter a few days ago. This is the first indication the Authorities are trying to keep the cadaver dog findings under wraps.

Mars traditionally also rules Scorpio which is on the 5th house cusp ruling children and in this chart ruling Haleigh. Mars is in the 8th house (dumpster, death) and is separating from Jupiter (the cadaver dogs). The dogs DID find something related to Haleigh in the dumpster.

In this chart Jupiter, Mars, Chiron, Mercury, and Neptune are all conjunct in the 8th house in the sign of Aquarius. Because all of these planets are connected to Jupiter, the ruler of the cadaver dogs, all of these planets need to be considered in reading this horary.

Mars is conjunct Chiron which is an asteroid often called The Wounded Healer or The Wound that Will Never Heal. Chiron is conjunct Mercury which rules the 12th house (where the Moon representing the publid is placed). Secrets are being kept relative to the dumpster/death.

Mercury also rules the 4th house…the end of the matter. Mercury is conjunct Neptune which rules the 10th house of Authorities. The Authorities are keeping secrets…they are not talking about the dumpster and the dogs.

All of these planets are in Aquarius which has two rulers. The modern ruler is Uranus. Uranus rules the 8th house and is in the 9th house in Pisces. The 9th house is publicity and law enforcement. Uranus is surprises, shocks, and information in general but especially *technical* information but in Pisces the information is being kept quiet or secret.

The traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn. Saturn rules the 7th house (other people in general) and Saturn is in the 3rd house of communications in Virgo and Saturn is retrograde. Authorities may be re-evaluating the data but have not communicated anything to the public. There is tension (an opposition) between Uranus in the 9th house and Saturn in the 3rd house…both ruling the 8th house of dumpsters and death.

There is an interception in the 10th house of Authorities. Perhaps all authorities are not in agreement about how to handle this info which might be part of the tension. Venus in Aries is in the intercepted 10th house. Venus often represents young females. Venus is in her detriment in Aries (not in good condition). Aries is ruled by Mars (in the 8th house) which might indicate abuse of a sexual or physical nature or both. Venus is separating from a sextile with Jupiter. Because Venus is intercepted in the 10th it may be that Authorities are trying to keep her connection to Jupiter (the cadaver dogs) under wraps.

Back to the chart ruler, the Moon in Gemini in the 12th house. The Moon is in a fairly tight T-square with Uranus and Saturn. The public may be quietly wondering about the cadaver dog hits but not asking many questions but that may change soon.

The last aspect the Moon makes before changing signs is a trine to Neptune in the 8th house and the ruler of the Authorities. For the time being the public seems content to go along with the silence from the Authorities and does not press much about the cadaver dog hits.

DO NOT POST ANY MORE RUMORS HERE.

DOGblinking.gif

Astologers do not use rumors or hearsay when formulating charts.​

*we appreciate everyones desire to solve this case. If there is a post out on the main forum that you think should be brought to our attention, just post the link. Thank you.

Asker, thank you for your most iinformative post. I believed that something of significance was found in that dumpster. It is nice to have confirmation from the stars & planets above. Thank you for your time and easy to follow explanation.

This afternoon at 3:30pm Anna FL posted that she was on the phone with family and there was lots of commotion. Another poster in the area posted that there were lots of helicopters around. Basically they have everyone on pins and needles thinking this is some type of major break in the case. If you have time and don't feel it's a bother could any of you see if a chart shows anything of signifigance happening right now involving this case. If you do not have time, I completely understand.

the Anna & Stormy posts of the day stated that LE has requested DNA tests of all family members and a few close friends like Misty. I have nothing (link) to confirm this, other than it came from Stormy/Anna, and they're not being required to provide links since their info is directly from LE.

Asker, thank you so much for explaining all of that. It was very informative. I, too, feel as though they found some kind of evidence in the dumpster. Hopefully it all come to light soon. Keep up the good work. :blowkiss:

From what I remember the charts stated that something may happen March the 7th or the 10.... Is there anything in the charts really telling about today, Soulscape, Tube, Housemouse anyone????

Thanks Jersey and Lovejac! Butterfly, I pulled up an event chart for 3:30p.m. in Satsuma but the only thing that jumped out at me was that the South Node was conjunct the Asc (not a good sign). Pluto was in the 5th house of children and ruling the 4th house of family. I look at Pluto to signify DNA because Pluto rules reproductive issues and investigations. In this chart Pluto is unaspected. An unaspected planet tends to "run" the entire chart so perhaps there is something to the DNA of the family being requested. Other than that I just saw things that indicated information is still being withheld by the authorities.

Great question regarding the dumpster Asker. Thanks very much for your insightful analysis!

LE is being very tight-lipped about the whole case, and you can't really blame them because everyone there is a suspect. I guess they don't want to tip off their hand to the perp. JMO

From what I remember the charts stated that something may happen March the 7th or the 10.... Is there anything in the charts really telling about today, Soulscape, Tube, Housemouse anyone????

I regret that my husband has needed more attention today than usual, so haven't had as much time for the charts as they deserve.

But, from a quick look, and please know that all of us are handicapped by having no birth times for any of these charts....

I do not see any indications of major news breaking today. I am watching and reading the Anna Fl thread, but have reservations about all the excitement. The charts just do not show it with the info I have.

Please know that the "secrecy" and "danger" isn't very helpful. If anything, I have decided not to post thoughts on various charts because of it.

I completely understand House....I am reading myself and reserving judgement until something more comes out.

Thank you Asker! I appreciate your input/insight on the dumpster issue - it helps to clear my thoughts.

Sending positive thoughts your way housemouse. Do what you need to do, no guilt allowed. There really is not much that can be done right now anyway, is there? You and the other Astros have given us the heads up about the next few days - through the 10th so now all we need to do is pray for patience while awaiting the full moon and hopefully the unfolding of some information.

I agree about the cloak and daggers - its just plain distracting :)

Salem

Hey! I am not at all certain that anything of major importance will happen on the 10th or 12th. I am looking ahead as best I can, but you must know that the way astrology works is in His hands, not ours.

When we look back after something has happened, we can see it all clearly. Seeing it ahead of time is not for us to know with any clarity at all. He designed it that way, and who are we to question.

Take a look back at Caylee's natal chart (remember, we had her birth time), and compare it to the chart for the day her little skeleton was found. It is so clear after the fact.

But, ahead of time? We could only say that this might have been a significant date, one among many potential dates... that is how it works, and it works so much better when we have birth times and places.

And, in case anyone wonders why it works this way? It is a pointer to God, and it reminds us to be humble in our ignorance of His plans.

A quote from the Book of Job to consider:

"Man's days are determined; you have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed" - Job 14:5

:Crown::Crown:

:detective::detective:

Anna just posted that Haleigh was born at 6:49-6:50am hope this helps everyone!

Don't know if someone posted this yet but Anna says Haleigh was born 6:49-6:50am. in Gainesville, Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288