Predictions s'il vous plaît

MeanDonnaJean

Biker Broad
Reaction score
Since one of the main players related to this horrific crime is already deceased (PR) I hereby predict (or perhaps its more like wishful thinkin'?) that sometime in the future, somewhere down the pike, post JR's death, this whole sad sordid story will finally come out in the wash - similar to a difficult set-in stain that takes forever to get out - and it may come in one of the following possible scenarios:

- Perhaps one of JR's highfalutin' attorneys has been entrusted with a sealed envelope which carries strict instructions not to be opened until after JR's death because it contains JR's handwritten confession;

- Fearing the wrath of JR and/or fearing the loss of JR's grand financial support, perhaps, upon his father's death, BR will finally open his mouth and confess all that he knows about his lil' sister's murder;

- For what may be reasons somewhat similar to BR's above, SOMEBODY out there will finally come forward with information that will blow this case right outta the water.

So, what say YOU? What is YOUR prediction (if any) about this case?

Not while all JR's offspring live and breath.

i predict that this will be the classic unsolved case that will have people speculating for the next 17 years.
There will never be a confession from anyone. JMO

I think everything that we really need to know will be revealed after BR has his own children.

The saga will live on.....:banghead:

I think everything that we really need to know will be revealed after BR has his own children.

The saga will live on.....:banghead:

I so hope you are wrong, ATasteofHoney, but sadly, I think you have made the right prediction.

JMO

I predict that in coming years we may find out more evidence that has been withheld or hear from a few people that knew the kids, or at least I hope so.

I predict that in coming years we may find out more evidence that has been withheld or hear from a few people that knew the kids, or at least I hope so.

Now THAT is something we can say will be VERY likely to happen. The GJ indictments are just the tip of a very dark, dirty iceberg. And we all know icebergs can sink even an "unsinkable" ship.

Since one of the main players related to this horrific crime is already deceased (PR) I hereby predict (or perhaps its more like wishful thinkin'?) that sometime in the future, somewhere down the pike, post JR's death, this whole sad sordid story will finally come out in the wash - similar to a difficult set-in stain that takes forever to get out - and it may come in one of the following possible scenarios:

- Perhaps one of JR's highfalutin' attorneys has been entrusted with a sealed envelope which carries strict instructions not to be opened until after JR's death because it contains JR's handwritten confession;

- Fearing the wrath of JR and/or fearing the loss of JR's grand financial support, perhaps, upon his father's death, BR will finally open his mouth and confess all that he knows about his lil' sister's murder;

- For what may be reasons somewhat similar to BR's above, SOMEBODY out there will finally come forward with information that will blow this case right outta the water.

So, what say YOU? What is YOUR prediction (if any) about this case?

I predict that eventually they will find a very twisted serial killer or hitman for hire committed this act. Who uses a garrote? It wasn't brought with the killer. It was made at the scene. If a regular person decides to strangle someone, especially someone much smaller than themselves, wouldn't they simply strangle them with their bare hands? Why bother with a garrote?
I believe the same person is responsible for the deaths of Max Shacknai and the McStay family.

i predict that eventually they will find a very twisted serial killer or hitman for hire committed this act. Who uses a garrote? It wasn't brought with the killer. It was made at the scene. If a regular person decides to strangle someone, especially someone much smaller than themselves, wouldn't they simply strangle them with their bare hands? Why bother with a garrote?
I believe the same person is responsible for the deaths of max shacknai and the mcstay family.

lol....!

IMO no one is going to confess or disclose what happened. This case, if it is ever going to be solved, is going to be solved because some new piece of information will come to light that can be joined with enough other puzzle pieces to finally crack open this mysterious egg once and for all. But I am not hopeful of that.

I've heard a lot of people and the media say that if this case had not happened during the slowest week of the year, it would not have received the attention it did. Do you think that is true? I am kind of in the middle about it. A part of me says that high-profile cases have happened during all weeks of the year, that this Christmas "push" would not have happened if JonBenet was not a child beauty queen, but another part of me thinks that since the case did not have any other competition for people's attention during the first week, that probably helped.

Maybe a bit off topic, but with regard to "predictions".....

In a recent post by Cynic on FFJ, there's a new YouTube posting of an interview of Jim Kolar done very recently by a couple of credible crime reporters. Worth a listen, IMO. About an hour long, and has some interesting bits of info to hear again, and comments about the case that I thought to be more enlightening. Especially about Kolar's opinion of Stan Garnett and his hopes for possibilities in the case with regard to Garnett.

eileenhawkeye said:
I've heard a lot of people and the media say that if this case had not happened during the slowest week of the year, it would not have received the attention it did. Do you think that is true?...

Never really thought about it before ya just now mentioned it but I feel that between her very young age, exceptional good looks, pageant history, who her wealthy parents were, the gruesome way in which she died and the day on which she died all played a part in it.

The whole thing just makes me so damn angry.

Anyhoo said:
IMO no one is going to confess or disclose what happened. This case, if it is ever going to be solved, is going to be solved because some new piece of information will come to light that can be joined with enough other puzzle pieces to finally crack open this mysterious egg once and for all. But I am not hopeful of that.

Gosh, even tho you may not feel so very, I really do hope you are right on this one.

Uberfairy said:
I predict that eventually they will find a very twisted serial killer or hitman for hire committed this act.

Hitman for hire? There's somethin' that never entered my mind. Care to elaborate on a possible theory as to why?

txsvicki said:

Lord, I DO hope you are right. What irks me tho is why wouldn't these people already have come forward? What the hell could they possibly be waitin' for, Christmas???? (just bein' my wiseass self here) How many more damn Christmases have to come 'n go before these people open their damn mouths?

DeeDee249 said:
Now THAT is something we can say will be VERY likely to happen. The GJ indictments are just the tip of a very dark, dirty iceberg. And we all know icebergs can sink even an "unsinkable" ship.

Ahhh, that's what I like to see. The power of positive thinkin'. Perhaps if we collectively put all of our positive thoughts out into the universe it WILL one day happen. Who knows? Stranger things have happened (such as this here damn CASE!)

FreeSafety36 said:
I don't think we'll ever know. Sadly.

violet67 said:
i predict that this will be the classic unsolved case that will have people speculating for the next 17 years. There will never be a confession from anyone. JMO

Chelly said:
Not while all JR's offspring live and breath.

Welp, there goes my power of positive thinkin' :( shot to hell in a handbasket :doh:

Just teasin' y'all. I hear ya.

I also wanna thank EVERYONE for their excellent input and for takin' the time to contribute to my very first post.

So, THANX GUYS!

Hitman for hire? There's somethin' that never entered my mind. Care to elaborate on a possible theory as to why?

Think about it. If someone wanted to hurt or send a message to one or the other parent, what better way than to attack their child, in their home, and cast suspecion on them and everyone associated with them? In all the cases, children were murdered. In Max's case, it was ruled an accident, but separate a investigation reported differently. The privately hired investigaters claim there is no way the child fell by himself. The young woman, religious and from a conservative family, who the mother suspects killed the little boy soon supposedly commited suicide, with her hands tied behind her back and feet bound, buck naked, hanging from an outside balcony. Please!

What did the cases have in common?
All three had very well-to-do bread winners.
All three had children young enough to be easily overpowered and controlled, yet old enough to identify a perpetrator.
All three cases involved their homes.
All three cases had an element of staging.
To me, the main thread in all three cases is... the cases make no sense. I don't mean they are difficult to figure out. I mean that things were done and evidence was left at the scenes that makes no sense.

If the killer is a serial killer, he's not the kind that picks a target of opportunity. He is NOT a spur of the moment type of killer. He is highly organized. He studied murder and considers it to be a skill.

This guy could very well have a partner in crime He studies his targets.
I would expect that he expresses a distain or outright hatred for children.

Because all of the familes were successful, I am guessing he probably was deemed a "loser" by people in his teenage years. Because he couldn't succeed in our society on his terms, he holds anti-capitalist views.

He would never attack someone who could fight back. He must overpower them by sheer size (a small woman or child), weapons (most likely a gun), drugs them, or uses threats against their family. He would be extremely careful not to have a physical altercation.

He either wants to punish the parent or send a message. Could it be he wanted something he thought they could fulfill or do and they didn't; or, he thought they had an advantage in life, which allowed them to get money and not him? If he was a hitman, did someone else want those things, punishment or revenge?

my prediction...ugh...guess not very optimistic...it's the reason why I took a break from this case...I guess I finally accepted the fact that we might NEVER know the truth...and it's not the Ramsey's fault ya know...of course they still do anything to protect themselves...it's the OTHER cowards who aren't brave enough to do their JOBS....

so,what are the chances..a confession?don't see it happening...JR's too arrogant to admit any wrongdoings and BR was coached very well it seems,a secret must remain a secret,no?

maybe there is a chance if the killer strikes again...unlikely again...

will the DNA ever reveal anything?maybe... (identify a Ramsey accomplice OR prove once and for all the the DNA wasn't relevant from the beginning/it was innocent transfer)

so...my prediction....NOTHING will change I am afraid....

I predict that eventually they will find a very twisted serial killer or hitman for hire committed this act. Who uses a garrote? It wasn't brought with the killer. It was made at the scene. If a regular person decides to strangle someone, especially someone much smaller than themselves, wouldn't they simply strangle them with their bare hands? Why bother with a garrote?
I believe the same person is responsible for the deaths of Max Shacknai and the McStay family.

RBBM: I think that's reaching, and reaching a lot. I really don't think this case is connected to the Shacknai or McStay case.

However, thank you for the food for thought....
JMO

It’s still my belief many of the close associates of the R’s have figured out what happened. When JR is gone, and no further threat of lawsuit exists (you can’t libel a deceased person), I believe more may be revealed.

Both JR and BR almost live secluded/hidden lives. (BR in particular stays far away from the public view.) One of the things revealed in this case is how much JR counts on having a wonderful Christian reputation. moo What he truly does not know, is whether that reputation could be further ‘shredded’ after his passing. I predict he may have something to worry about.

Think about it. If someone wanted to hurt or send a message to one or the other parent, what better way than to attack their child, in their home, and cast suspecion on them and everyone associated with them? In all the cases, children were murdered. In Max's case, it was ruled an accident, but separate a investigation reported differently. The privately hired investigaters claim there is no way the child fell by himself. The young woman, religious and from a conservative family, who the mother suspects killed the little boy soon supposedly commited suicide, with her hands tied behind her back and feet bound, buck naked, hanging from an outside balcony. Please!

What did the cases have in common?
All three had very well-to-do bread winners.
All three had children young enough to be easily overpowered and controlled, yet old enough to identify a perpetrator.
All three cases involved their homes.
All three cases had an element of staging.
To me, the main thread in all three cases is... the cases make no sense. I don't mean they are difficult to figure out. I mean that things were done and evidence was left at the scenes that makes no sense.

If the killer is a serial killer, he's not the kind that picks a target of opportunity. He is NOT a spur of the moment type of killer. He is highly organized. He studied murder and considers it to be a skill.

This guy could very well have a partner in crime He studies his targets.
I would expect that he expresses a distain or outright hatred for children.

Because all of the familes were successful, I am guessing he probably was deemed a "loser" by people in his teenage years. Because he couldn't succeed in our society on his terms, he holds anti-capitalist views.

He would never attack someone who could fight back. He must overpower them by sheer size (a small woman or child), weapons (most likely a gun), drugs them, or uses threats against their family. He would be extremely careful not to have a physical altercation.

He either wants to punish the parent or send a message. Could it be he wanted something he thought they could fulfill or do and they didn't; or, he thought they had an advantage in life, which allowed them to get money and not him? If he was a hitman, did someone else want those things, punishment or revenge
So, you were serious? Wow.

I do not believe we will ever know. JR and, possibly, BR are the only ones that know what really happened ( I don't think BR participated in the cover up even if he was the one who actually injured her) and they will never, ever tell.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back