2008.09.25 Radio Interviews (LP, Nejame & Morgan) on 104.1

Theonly1

Reaction score
I roughly transcribed what I could of Nejame's interview. Padilla was on first, followed by Morgan, then Nejame.

Nejame says there are 11 ZG's. He says GA and CA are completely oblivious to all this (re: ZFG's) before Casey was arrested.

Morgan apparently mentioned Casey pinning it on ZG, mentioned the same car as ZG and named the children.

Nejame was asked about the $2 million Lifetime deal. He stated that if there is such a thing it is not with George or Cindy. He said they never communicated about selling anything. He said it was a lie.

Then Morgan (who had already been interviewed) texted the host regarding Nejame: "Ask Mark who paid the bond."

Nejame responded that whoever paid the bond was not GA or CA. It was absolutely not G or C. There is some media outlet that is attempting to exploit the situation. Follow the breadcrumbs--it will lead elsewhere.

Nejame was asked about the bond papers and he said that GA and CA simply guaranteed Casey's court appearance.

Morgan then texted the host again: [paraphrased] Tell Nejame he has short-man syndrome and wore platform shoes. [They apparently are friends.]

Nejame retorted, "I love my chipmunk-cheeked friend, John Morgan." [Hehe!]

Nejame said, "If he [John] follows the breadcrumbs he'll find that it leads in another direction. He's a good attorney. I know absolutely there is no deal as it relates to GA or CA. Cindy told me flat out if, 'I were offered one million dollars I wouldn't take it'.

Nejame said he did not represent Lee. He said he has never spoken to Casey and never spoken to Baez (nor did he want to).

Morgan texted to host: "Tell Nejame I will get them UNDER OATH." [They laughed about Morgans all caps on under oath.]

It was all good banter. I don't know if they'll put the interviews on site. I'd like to hear Padillas again.

Great summary! Thanks so much for taking the time to put it together for us!

I roughly transcribed what I could of Nejame's interview. Padilla was on first, followed by Morgan, then Nejame.

Nejame says there are 11 ZG's. He says GA and CA are completely oblivious to all this (re: ZFG's) before Casey was arrested.

Morgan apparently mentioned Casey pinning it on ZG, mentioned the same car as ZG and named the children.

Nejame was asked about the $2 million Lifetime deal. He stated that if there is such a thing it is not with George or Cindy. He said they never communicated about selling anything. He said it was a lie.

Then Morgan (who had already been interviewed) texted the host regarding Nejame: "Ask Mark who paid the bond."

Nejame responded that whoever paid the bond was not GA or CA. It was absolutely not G or C. There is some media outlet that is attempting to exploit the situation. Follow the breadcrumbs--it will lead elsewhere.

Nejame was asked about the bond papers and he said that GA and CA simply guaranteed Casey's court appearance.

Morgan then texted the host again: [paraphrased] Tell Nejame he has short-man syndrome and wore platform shoes. [They apparently are friends.]

Nejame retorted, "I love my chipmunk-cheeked friend, John Morgan." [Hehe!]

Nejame said, "If he [John] follows the breadcrumbs he'll find that it leads in another direction. He's a good attorney. I know absolutely there is no deal as it relates to GA or CA. Cindy told me flat out if, 'I were offered one million dollars I wouldn't take it'.

Nejame said he did not represent Lee. He said he has never spoken to Casey and never spoken to Baez (nor did he want to).

Morgan texted to host: "Tell Nejame I will get them UNDER OATH." [They laughed about Morgans all caps on under oath.]

It was all good banter. I don't know if they'll put the interviews on site. I'd like to hear Padillas again.

So is he implying that the deal is with Lee (and/or Casey?) The "high-five" comes to mind.

Great summary, Thanks!!!! :)

Ok, CA said she wouldn't take one million but how about two?

So is he implying that the deal is with Lee (and/or Casey?) The "high-five" comes to mind.

Oh I think Baez made the deal and the A's will get some of it. There are all types of ways to do without them having them say it comes directly to them.

And we are worried that Cindy has suddenly become truthful!! Why?
There is NOT ONE Anthony that has not told a string of lies when it is too their benefit.

And we are worried that Cindy has suddenly become truthful!! Why?
There is NOT ONE Anthony that has not told a string of lies when it is too their benefit.

Ditto.

Thanks for the great summary of the interview (TheOnly1?), eveyday I wake up and hope that Casey was arrested overnight, and I slept thru it....I have been leaving the TV on CNN Headline News, I have a feeling if they did arrest her, they would carry it....
The tone of the interview w/Cindy and George's atty bothers me, he seems so flippant about this whole situation.

Oh I think Baez made the deal and the A's will get some of it. There are all types of ways to do without them having them say it comes directly to them.

I agree on this one. It is Baez all along. He is the mastermind behind the deals because he supposedly has a or is dealing with a PR firm for the last month.

"Nejame was asked about the $2 million Lifetime deal. He stated that if there is such a thing it is not with George or Cindy. He said they never communicated about selling anything. He said it was a lie."

Ok, no such deal with G+C but is there a deal with Nejame? I agree that if G+C have not signed anything yet then there is no deal with them. But did Nejame sign anything? Or come to a verbal agrrement yet to be inked? Or that representative in California? A deal may have been worked out and Mr N is still telling the truth. Slick lawyering.

And R. Rollings is a big teddy bear that tries to just be agreeable with his guests. He should have let Dirty Jim drink a pot of coffee, then take the lead.

I had heard that the person who put up the $50,000 for KC's bond was getting book rights. I cannot say who I heard this from, just that it is a very reliable source.

I'm warning everyone get back on topic now please or other action will have to be taken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back