Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone remember the date of Casey seizure and where she was taken by JG?

Casey has probably stolen from many others too - maybe they didn't know who stole from them - but I'll bet they do now. If you are stealing from people close to you I bet you are also stealing from people you care less about.

People steal money to buy drugs. Period. That's total BS that's she wasn't using drugs!

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

she most likely did how do we know this guy is telling the truth ? how do we know he isnt lieing about his sis ? we dont know anything .

Well we've verified all we can for the moment. Tricia, the admin and owner of WS says she'll verify him if he joins here. In the meantime people want to discuss it.

Oh, I had to go to work and missed all this good stuff!!! I have to play catch up now!

So Rick seems to be really Cindy's brother, eh? Looks like he has uncovered some family skeletons...

Casey has probably stolen from many others too - maybe they didn't know who stole from them - but I'll bet they do now. If you are stealing from people close to you I bet you are also stealing from people you care less about.

People steal money to buy drugs. Period. That's total BS that's she wasn't using drugs!

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

SuziQ...............that just stunned me! Rick said his wedding was June 4, 2005.............that's just 2 months and 5 days before Caylee was born. How could Cindy, a nurse for heaven's sake, not know her daughter was 7 months pregnant!!!

Poor Cindy!:boohoo:

WTH is wrong with this woman?
I'm a nurse too. It really embarasses me that Cindy is of the same profession! At least I know she went to a different school than I did! lol!
Regardles, you don't have to be a nurse to realize that your daughter is pregnant! I think Cindy has some real issues. She has covered for this daughter, and lied , and bailed her out over and over again, that Cindy doesn't see the truth or hear it, even when it's right in front of her!

I am sick of the shenanighans that is going on! :mad:
Sorry for the venting!

Oh, I had to go to work and missed all this good stuff!!! I have to play catch up now!

So Rick seems to be really Cindy's brother, eh? Looks like he has uncovered some family skeletons...

LOl, I was wondering if you were working or canoodling with YM

in one post Rick wrote i read George liked to gamble. maybe casey did too.

It's been a long day and it's really hard to follow MSN's threads (not all neat and tidy like here at WS!), so if anyone wants to copy/paste, I'm sure there's tons of us who would appreciate it.:clap:

Just a note to whomever is the ambitious one to please put it on the "Rick" thread

whoever this person is they are just perpetuating gossip. So much for this persons credibility.
If it is him, he's bad news. If it isn't him he's bad news.

jmho of course :)

Can anyone remember the date of Casey seizure and where she was taken by JG?

I think it has just been qouted as "a few months prior" and "earlier in the year"

I found this interesting myspace post from jesse to a girl in GA -

Jan 19 2008 6:41 AM

Ok, so as much as I want to come up next weekend with Di, alas I cannot. However, next time he does, and gives me some notice I will come up. I will even bring the brother for a campus visit. Got to meet the brother...he is classic. Oh and please talk to Di about "Clueless"...we might need to plan an intervention

I'm wondering if "clueless" is Casey - and he did try an intervention or took her to the hosp. for an OD or something. Seizure my foot!

I also wonder who Di is.

whoever this person is they are just perpetuating gossip. So much for this persons credibility.
If it is him, he's bad news. If it isn't him he's bad news.

jmho of course :)

If it's him I look at it as enlightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni