Police say parents are not answering vital questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could any parent feel they've done enough when their baby is missing?:banghead:

Well, I said they seem to feel they have done enough...if not, they would be doing more. Many of us, myself included, would be doing anything and everything possible. Thinking about myself would be impossible.

Well, I said they seem to feel they have done enough...if not, they would be doing more. Many of us, myself included, would be doing anything and everything possible. Thinking about myself would be impossible.

I'm pretty sure I would do something everyday. I can't imagine a month without my baby. moo

I am a person who thinks that everyone has rights, I never knew it was your constitutional right to only be questioned with your partner/person you are dating. If they are not married there isn't privilege and I know they don't have to answer questions but can't police make them sit there and listen at least? I don't know whats true and what isn't in this case because so much is from sources, but I do know that being questioned about your baby going missing should be expected even if you are innocent. I seriously doubt the cops would get away with much while legal representation is present. If the parents were interrogated the way they described, I know that would be awful but they have attorneys now who can make sure Police don't go that far.

I believe that DB agreed to change her story to "I was drunk" because she was prompted to say that on the advice of her new attorney. She thought that it gave her an out, she could say she didn't remember key details, and didn't hear anything. I believe the abduction scene was staged, and JI had to be in on it, whether before or after the fact, by stating the door was unlocked and lights turned on, etc. The open window and bent screen was a foolish mistake, as was the phoney phones vanishing. They were all supposed to be clues left by the abductor. Ultimately those clues, which were hard to miss, were investigated and led nowhere. Since the scene was staged, there had to be a reason - that reason being to explain the disappearance of baby L.
I think the unwillingness of DB and JI to answer additional questions from LE is an admission of guilt. They do not want baby L found until it would be too late to determine the COD.
Thiis is all MOO.

I believe that DB agreed to change her story to "I was drunk" because she was prompted to say that on the advice of her new attorney. She thought that it gave her an out, she could say she didn't remember key details, and didn't hear anything. I believe the abduction scene was staged, and JI had to be in on it, whether before or after the fact, by stating the door was unlocked and lights turned on, etc. The open window and bent screen was a foolish mistake, as was the phoney phones vanishing. They were all supposed to be clues left by the abductor. Ultimately those clues, which were hard to miss, were investigated and led nowhere. Since the scene was staged, there had to be a reason - that reason being to explain the disappearance of baby L.
I think the unwillingness of DB and JI to answer additional questions from LE is an admission of guilt. They do not want baby L found until it would be too late to determine the COD.
Thiis is all MOO.

BBM = I've seen that posted by others but this is the first time that I actually thought it might be possible. If LE took the box of wine, they would be able to figure out how much she actually drank...unless someone else that we are aware of or not, drank some and she doesn't want to mention them. That would leave SB#3 male neighbour, SB#2 female neighbour to lie and/or cover for that scenario. I don't know how alcohol affects Deb obviously, she could be a lay down, jump up it's over kinda gal or it could affect her for days (that was me :anguish: in the 'good old days')

I think the lights being on point more to an intruder than Deb...why would she leave the lights on knowing it is going to irritate Jeremy, not to mention make him suspicious and look around. Leave the door unlocked (quite frequently done by some :doh:) so at the very least, that would raise questions of the possibility of intruder.

It's interesting to see though that so many are getting the same information and processing it differently. The little bit of information that is being leaked to us regularly is leaning some more to one side of that fence than the other. But I think the consistency of people sticking close to their original sides won't change until something is reported from LE or all of a sudden there is a major piece of the puzzle revealed. I'm enjoying ALL opinions and reasoning.

How could any parent feel they've done enough when their baby is missing?:banghead:

It's Simple, These are not "Parents" who care about their missing child.
They probably know Lisa is dead.

I will feel SO relieved when these 2 are charged with 1st degree murder.

(and I know everybody here will too).

Much like the Caylee Anthony Case, I do not read about this case everyday because It stresses me out.

It's Simple, These are not "Parents" who care about their missing child.
They probably know Lisa is dead.

I will feel SO relieved when these 2 are charged with 1st degree murder.

(and I know everybody here will too).
Much like the Caylee Anthony Case, I do not read about this case everyday because It stresses me out.

BBM

IF that were to happen, I would not be relieved but saddened at the loss of a life so young. There are too many variables right now for me to say they are guilty, I don't believe they are.

IMHO

My lawyers would hate me. They'd want me to shut up, because I'm honest about things that lead people to think what I keep to myself must be really terrible. That's not true; I just don't keep any of it to myself, expecting that folks understand what total honesty means.

I'm in a legal situation where this has come up, btw. It's very aggravating that me being totally honest could screw me over, basically because people take things you say and run with them. It's better to have none of them out there, if you can help it :(

Case in point: Debbie admitted the drinking. Folks assume it must be a bigger problem than she admits, etc, because the drinking has colored their views. If she had never admitted the drinking, it couldn't be used as much to form the opinions. "Well, if she admits it then..."

I had a questioner convinced I must have a drinking problem. Because I admitted to partying often my first year of college, and enjoying that. Dude. I'm 40. People grow up.

In any case, I think you just have to talk and talk if you have my problem. You have to explain more than other folks. How else will they believe that when you mean totally honest, you mean it?! I may have to explain things more, and things may sound bad the way I put them, but I hope folks can tell when people are being very honest, not just holding back the bad parts.

My lawyers would hate me. They'd want me to shut up, because I'm honest about things that lead people to think what I keep to myself must be really terrible. That's not true; I just don't keep any of it to myself, expecting that folks understand what total honesty means.

I'm in a legal situation where this has come up, btw. It's very aggravating that me being totally honest could screw me over, basically because people take things you say and run with them. It's better to have none of them out there, if you can help it :(

Case in point: Debbie admitted the drinking. Folks assume it must be a bigger problem than she admits, etc, because the drinking has colored their views. If she had never admitted the drinking, it couldn't be used as much to form the opinions. "Well, if she admits it then..."

I had a questioner convinced I must have a drinking problem. Because I admitted to partying often my first year of college, and enjoying that. Dude. I'm 40. People grow up.

In any case, I think you just have to talk and talk if you have my problem. You have to explain more than other folks. How else will they believe that when you mean totally honest, you mean it?! I may have to explain things more, and things may sound bad the way I put them, but I hope folks can tell when people are being very honest, not just holding back the bad parts.

I wouldn't have any lawyers to hate me or love me. The police could accuse me all day long, and as long as I gave them every second of time they asked for, I would have faith in LE that they would determine they could move on from me. I know all about the examples of those who have been falsely accused, but I honestly would not be thinking about that at all. I might be stupid, naive, whatever, but it simply would not matter to me.

On that note, there is very little more to say about this case...at least for me.

I'd have lawyers because I could not stand all of the misinformation the cops give while interviewing.

I know I couldn't stand it if my baby were missing. I'd want to know what was real and what wasn't :( Could you imagine being told that they have your child's body, and that's a lie? I couldn't take it. I'd probably be committed. I know I'd seem angry as a hornet :(

Back to basics. If my baby was missing I would welcome interrogations by the police for myself and ANYONE close to my baby!

SOMETHING happened to the baby between the time the friend left and the Dad came home.
Mum was depressed and drunk...I can imagine her blacking out.

What I do NOT get is a stranger abducting an 11 month old child without her crying out or screaming about being in the arms of a stranger! I cannot imagine the other children would not have woken their Mum up!

A very interesting tutorial on statement analysis from our friends across the pond.

I am fascinated with the subject and picked up on these clues in the beginning thanks to our own Peter Hyatt. I hope you enjoy the British Version.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyyuT_DuYbU"]Lisa Irwin Parents Interview - My Body Language Analysis. Statement Analysis. GMA. CJB - YouTube[/ame]

Very intersting video above...thanks for posting!

It has been said to read the statements and circle all the pronouns. When pronouns change within a sentence, it is an alert. I picked up on that with Jeremy. He started to tell what he did and then he changed to "We". This is a major alert, not minor. He has just omitted a part of his story. When did it go from what he was doing alone to suddenly, "We". Who, when did you get company. People do not relay truthful or complete stories when they change pronouns in the middle of a sentence. That has been known to LE for ages. They are either lying or omitting something...actually most think of it as a lie.

I'd have lawyers because I could not stand all of the misinformation the cops give while interviewing.

I know I couldn't stand it if my baby were missing. I'd want to know what was real and what wasn't :( Could you imagine being told that they have your child's body, and that's a lie? I couldn't take it. I'd probably be committed. I know I'd seem angry as a hornet :(

Is there proof writer7 that LE said those words to DB? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member