Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

(BS) Brittany Schieber

From the 400 pages:
Has known Casey since she was 5 years old but stopped hanging out with her after graduation from high school. On June 9, 2008, she started getting MySpace messages inviting her to go to the club (Fusion). Continued receiving messages until June 25. On July 16, she received text message from Casey: Caylee is missing. She has been missing for the last 32 days ..." She corresponded with Casey regarding this message and Casey told her to keep an eye out for "a silver Ford Focus, 4-door. Ms. Scheiber still had the emails and copied them into a Word file. She agreed to come to the station so that the text messages could be downloaded by computer forensics.

(GR) Gary Calvin Ridgeway

[/QUOTE]

Ridgeway is the tow truck driver who actually went to Amscot and towed the car.

Can someone point out who AH is in a picture, also TL? I've never been positive which ones they are in the group pictures. Thanks! Also, is the number of JP's apartment at Sawgrass #5 ? I saw that address come up under JP's father's name in online listings and wasn't sure if that was the same apartment or a different one. Also, did/does JP also live on Treasure Drive, North Bay Village, FL (is that in Orlando?). Thanks.
In PR the JPC family seem to have (or have had) addresses in Aguadilla, Isabela, Aguada, and Arecibo. Does that belong on this thread or somewhere else?

JP never lived at sawgrass. And the sawgrass apt theory was a lie anyway.

Can anyone point me to posts that discuss the connection between the cell phone number on ZG's Sawgrass Apts guest card and Casey's number, or the number Casey had for her.

I've looked and looked, but there's just so much!

First time poster...............................
During Casey's conversation with Lee in jail she asked for Tony's telephone number, in light of Tony the police officer being released of duty due to his involvment with Casey, how do we know if she wasn't asking for his number and not Tony L? Has this been brought up before?

good point, I always wondered why she needed to ask Lee for TL's number!

JP never lived at sawgrass. And the sawgrass apt theory was a lie anyway.

What does that mean, "the sawgrass apartment theory was a lie anyway"? What sawgrass apartment theory?
Anyway, one of the addresses that comes up under JPC father's name in public records is 232 N. Glenwood Ave, Apt 5, Orlando FL 32803, I just wanted to confirm whether that is in the Sawgrass complex, and who lived there? And are the Sawgrass apts on Glenwood. Thanks for info anyone

OK, I found it, it's not part of the Sawgrass apts, the Sawgrass apartments are on Conway. The apt under JPC's father's name on Glenwood must be the one JPC shared with RM, where CMA and Caylee stayed with RM, and AH moved in after CMA left. Thank you, I had those two streets mixed up.

Derrick W aka Cassanova
states he is NOT a Player and has no relations to Casey

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/b...mer_210_tenant

Everyone has discussed this person so he is talking now.
Derrick W states he was reading on blogs about Caylee and seen his own name! He is speaking out now to clarify. His nickname is Cassonova and his real name is DW. He hasnt lived at SG for 2 yrs. He does have an entertainment company and has moved from SG as stated. He speaks of his business and states that he has had in no way anything to do with Caylees disappearance. He states he has no relations to Casey or Caylee at all. Says his business is legit. He wishes Casey would talk and that he thinks it is all sad. He says he understands all the suspicious posters on blogs because of the SG relationship. He is promoting his business on a video at this link. Note, the video headline says former 210 tenant but Sawgrass 210 is a model apt used only for showing so that is probably a mistake as to an apt number. Hope this helps those who have been searching.

Does anyone know where Lee Anthony lives?
I can't find his statement on the 400 page doc.
Thanks

I do not see Carmen's name on this list. On the backwards thread it said that the cell phone was trashed by Carmen.

Somewhere I saw where the neighbor (with the shovel) had a young son named Carmen.

Tonight on NG I heard Nate mention that he and Carmen were in TonE's apartment when Caylee was there sometime and that Caylee would sometimes come to wake them up.

Please add Carmen to this list and find out who he really is and why was he staying over sometimes at TonE's. Was he also living there? Also, add TonE's roomate, Nate.

This is to the Websurfer thread on page 1 of this thread.

I thought he said Cameron, so I checked the transcript:

And I distinctly remember one time where Cameron and I -- another friend of ours -- we had fallen asleep in the living room for an afternoon nap and she had gotten Tony's drum pad that he’d given her and a set of drum sticks, and she sat there in the living room, tapping on the drum pad, just kind of chanting, "wake up, Nate, wake up, Cam," I mean just an adorable child.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member