Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would show a shot of the family to see if LE is there talking to them.

Cadaver dogs hit on human decomp..nothing else..
They have search dogs to hit scent..
Rescue dogs hit on blood.
Cadaver dogs hit on human decomp! Huge difference in these dogs. They are specifically trained!

Haleigh's Grandmother Marie G is being interviewed by HLN.
She is talking like she is not worried at all. Just answering questions.
Denial?
Saying dumpster is where the commend center was, not far from trailer.
She says she is praying to God to give her the strength she needs.
IMO

For ones that just came on...
Crystal was not missing,gave dna
a dog hit on the dumpster a mile away from trailer
LE cars flew to dumpster,they're at bottom,haven't checked bags,could be human blood from bandaid or maybe evidence
LE is waiting for something
Ron is across the street at his campsite watching.

thank you winterrose!

wow, can you not imagine being Ron having to watch from a distance. He must be tore up.

Dumpster .2 tenths of a mile away from Haleigh's.

Grandma Marie is being very strong.

maybe its not HC...if there is a body...maybe its someone else... i still dont think they would be standing so close with the smell that it would have... but...maybe something else

Geez....this is so nerve wracking. I see a detective cracking his knuckles like he's super nervious. Lots of LE on cell phones.

I probably shouldn't say this, but it does bother me. When they told the mom, on camera, about the dumpster and the canine hits, her response was not what I would expect for a mother at that time. I could only imagine hearing those words about a daughter of mine and I don't know if I could stand up straight...again, I probably should not judge like this, but it jumped out at me when I saw it.

Maybe she is process in slow motion.

I really think they got a confession or something.

you would think that they would be going through the trash bags unless they had already found what they are looking for. unless they want to go through the bags in a more controlled environment?

would there be this many people hanging around this long if they hadn't found anything?

No I don't think that's right. That's not what the experts on HLN are saying.

They also said Crystal took off when LE was coming,but on First Coastal a cadaver dog owner said it could hit on a bloodied bandaid.So,I don't know.

A few observations regarding the reaction of Crystal S. to tonight's events:

1. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the class valedictorian.
2. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication after her earlier collapse.
3. I'm pretty sure I would be in denial until the very last moment that a definite confirmation was made if I were in her situation.

Anybody have theories on what is really going on right now?

They also said Crystal took off when LE was coming,but on First Coastal a cadaver dog owner said it could hit on a bloodied bandaid.So,I don't know.

Well I'm no expert but I remember having these conversations with the Maddie case and with Caylee...and no, they don't hit on blood from a live person.

They said dogs had checked that dumpster before and didn't get a hit on it.But this time they did.I've had a thought that if someone did something and area was checked,what better way to get rid of something,but where it was already checked.

Is there anyone who is streaming a live feed of it, my TV's been taken over by Aliens....cables out!!!

What I find sad about this whole thing is that the family is finding out through the media. I am sorry but that is so screwed up. Something like that they should have been notified by authoritys immediatly upon finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave