trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, can someone explain to me the relevance about her claims that Rachel's baby was sold?

She reminds me of this guy:

funny-pictures-finding-nemo-surfer-turtle.jpg

Ok good I was hoping it wasnt my headset. It seems to get louder.

She reminds me of this guy:
Tammi reminds me of the seagulls in Finding Nemo .... mine, mine, mine, mine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI"]Finding Nemo- MINE (full version HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

I think they are just showing she said one thing and now she another.

It's got to be relevant to more than just that she changes her statements, though, no? What is the whole back story of Rachel? Are they trying to show that they found an easier mark with EJ over Rachel and thus that's the real reason she gave up pursuing Rachel's baby?

Oh, the way she leans in as if she doesn't really recall what is going on here. Doesn't remember. What a liar.

It's got to be relevant to more than just that she changes her statements, though, no? What is the whole back story of Rachel? Are they trying to show that they found an easier mark with EJ over Rachel and thus that's the real reason she gave up pursuing Rachel's baby?

And Rachel dumped TS/JS because they were weird a heck per her testimony. Paraphrasing to be sure.

Oh, the way she leans in as if she doesn't really recall what is going on here. Doesn't remember. What a liar.

Isn't there a jury instruction that if a witness lies on the stand, you can discount their entire testimony?

She doesn't like this line of questioning! Making her squirm.

The Rachelle thing is to show how she was trying to get a baby. From my understanding Tammi met Rachelle at the Jack in a box and struck up a conversation with her. Then someone mentioned adoption of Rachelle's baby. They got real close to adopting the baby only a few days from the delivery.

I am just starting watching today now. Unbelievable!

Okay, I get it. Is she trying to say they backed out of the Rachel deal because Rachel was selling a baby but in reality, Rachel backed out because TS was a nut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46