CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
jmhoo but that "call" could have been a 'meet me here at such and such a time'..

considering the walking trails that danisia just posted what if she left her stuff in the trunk and WALKED OVER THERE????
I'm not completely convinced they didn't arrange to meet that night either. But it still seems quite a way for anyone to walk from his house to the B&N, especially at night ~ and dangerous. MOO

another thought: where was their usual meeting place??

brother says she likes to go to Barnes and Noble and the gym to cool off and spends exorbitant amounts of time there. If they have been carrying out a secret relationship where were they meeting?

Perhaps they carried out a 'similar meeting' the night she vanished (drive to barnes and noble... park there... walk somewhere to meet)

Where was their 'meeting place'?

This had come out much earlier today, about LE saying she was NOT pregnant....although how anyone can know this, is beyond me, unless they have test results. The only way I can think of is that she had taken a pregnancy test and it was negative and they have this info.
It's actually not that difficult to figure out that someone isn't pregnant if they're buying feminine hygiene products and using them at the time of or shortly before their disappearance, maybe??

I think the "pregnancy" bit LE reportedly confronted him and his family with was more of a 'shake the tree and see what falls out' kind of thing... just thinking out loud

another thought: where was their usual meeting place??

brother says she likes to go to Barnes and Noble and the gym to cool off and spends exorbitant amounts of time there. If they have been carrying out a secret relationship where were they meeting?

Perhaps they carried out a 'similar meeting' the night she vanished (drive to barnes and noble... park there... walk somewhere to meet)

Where was their 'meeting place'?
Exactly! B&N doesn't have surveillance cameras inside, so was that a complete ruse and she didn't really go there all that often? Or would she go there, wait for TN, and then take off for somewhere else. I have no clue what's nearby that she could've just left her car there though. It would be good to know though to try to figure out what she might have planned to do that night.

I don't quite understand the flyers for her sisters place. Was she on a mission to deliver flyers?

It's actually not that difficult to figure out that someone isn't pregnant if they're buying feminine hygiene products and using them at the time of or shortly before their disappearance, maybe??[/QUOTE

I agree, especially if living at home with many people, sisters, mom. Can't imagine why so much hoopla over her not being pregnant.

I wonder why the family had noted why Phoung Le was upset then Tuc Nguyen said the same thing. I think that is why the pregnant rumor stated going. Maybe TN wife found out...

I don't quite understand the flyers for her sisters place. Was she on a mission to deliver flyers?

Her sister own's a salon and was trying to drum up business. She wanted Phuong to hand out fliers for her. I am guessing there was some disagreement over it. (perhaps she had plans, perhaps she wanted to spend the time looking for work instead)

She did wind up handing out fliers from 12-3.

The disagreement is the reason the brother has given is to why she left at 4 to "cool off".

Pregnant or not pregnant - My reading of Phoung is that she would NEVER cause this kind of drama - and would never just leave her family with so much pain. just my reading of her and just my opinions!

Can an awesome sleuther post a map showing BN in relation to the gym? TIA! :blowkiss:

Pregnant or not pregnant - My reading of Phoung is that she would NEVER cause this kind of drama - and would never just leave her family with so much pain. just my reading of her and just my opinions!

I think her being pregnant is just one "scenario" LE thru out questioning her ex-boss's wife. (that must have been why she's turned up missing, she was having a relationship with YOUR husband. Maybe he got her pregnant?)

Or something similar.

Just a technique to see what it gets them. JMO

Her sister own's a salon and was trying to drum up business. She wanted Phuong to hand out fliers for her. I am guessing there was some disagreement over it. (perhaps she had plans, perhaps she wanted to spend the time looking for work instead)

She did wind up handing out fliers from 12-3.

The disagreement is the reason the brother has given is to why she left at 4 to "cool off".
This is just my opinion and a possible scenario of what happened that day: Obviously her family didn't know she was seeing TN; maybe she had plans to see him that afternoon but had to hand out flyers for her sister's business instead; if so, what TN is saying about her being upset about it on the phone that evening, and talking with her about it, could be true. What may be left out though is what else they talked about, like maybe that they had planned to see each other or arranging another time to see each other. This would explain her being upset, leaving the house at 4pm to "cool off", etc.

What I don't see now if she wasn't pregnant, is a clear motive for him to want to get rid of her that night. I do wonder though if his wife knew of them seeing each other, and what family she has in the area.... MOO

It's actually not that difficult to figure out that someone isn't pregnant if they're buying feminine hygiene products and using them at the time of or shortly before their disappearance, maybe??

I think her being pregnant is just one "scenario" LE thru out questioning her ex-boss's wife. (that must have been why she's turned up missing, she was having a relationship with YOUR husband. Maybe he got her pregnant?)
moo
Or something similar.

Just a technique to see what it gets them. JMO

I agree - a ploy to get some response. LE probably had info of a romantic relationship that was being denied and put that out for shock value. They at least confirmed there was a romantic relationship and that part is important in figuring out why she is missing.

moo

Exactly! B&N doesn't have surveillance cameras inside, so was that a complete ruse and she didn't really go there all that often? Or would she go there, wait for TN, and then take off for somewhere else. I have no clue what's nearby that she could've just left her car there though. It would be good to know though to try to figure out what she might have planned to do that night.
I could see her car being left there with belongings stored safely in the trunk (as she was known to keep the rear windows down) as something she may have done.. even done several times in the past. It was a place she was known to spend many, many hours at without anyone thinking anything hinky. She had her keys on her... If she was planning on a quick meeting why tote a backpack around? Her cell most likely was inside of it. She had her keys and that was all she needed. If she was meeting him secretly.. why take the phone and have it ring and have to explain away to anyone? I bet she expected to be back and drive back home without a hitch.. but something happened in between.

One thing I find curious ... I have been reading and following the Help Find Phuong Facebook page and they are having hundreds of fliers printed up to hand out and post everywhere they can. Recently, they have taken up a collection to help pay for the cost of the printing of the posters. What I find VERY CURIOUS is why Thuc or Tchu Nguyen who owns Postal Express in Suisun City and who is the former boss of Phuong, hasn't offered to print up thousands of posters for FREE?

If he is such a good friend of the family, and a 'brother', and now we find out that the police say he was in a relationship with Phuong, why isn't he printing the posters for them?

Do you know that he didn't offer (or refused) to help?

I don't think we know that he did not print flyers before LE took over his store to search it...he may well have.

Phuong Le could have seen a doctor. Cell phone would have record of calls to and from a doctor. I agree with NB and Dani - the back trails MUST be looked at. I hope someone calls in in this tip!~

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member