Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I owe Spoiler and you all an apology.

Spoiler did contact me. I put the email in a folder and promptly forgot. I mean it went out of my brain.

Spoiler is who he says he is and he did contact me when asked to. This was all my fault.

Now, the reason Spoiler was banned was for threatening. We do not allow that on WS. One has nothing to do with the other.

I somehow missed the whole thing with "spoiler", but wanted to say that it's only human nature to forget things. It just happens. To admit fault is admirable and shows honesty. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmAJZfUy-Aw[/ame] Seven minute mark!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GByE0htvH0w[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSa3XYnEWE[/ame]

This is an interesting thread. Spoiler states his case and several people disagree.

http://magictalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1020.0

Please watch the video. It is about halfway down the page and it is Bill Sheaffer. About 8 minutes long and very interesting.

Thanks so much for directions to that video! :blowkiss: I had never seen it before. It has taken me a year & a half to put up a sig line, but thanks to you and Sheaffer, I got the one I wanted. :highfive:

I've only made it through the 1st video and ..... whoooweee! He is stumbling all over himself in that interrogation (?). When Linda Drane Burdick gets a hold of him, he is TOAST! ohhhh, don't anybody ask me for my first born tonight, because I just might trade her in to be a fly on the wall during that investigative interview! I'd almost rather have a ticket to that than the Super Bowl! lol

The cast of characters in this whole case is.....well, John Grisham couldn't dream up a better cast! Baez, GA, CA, DC, Hoover....it is like watching the Keystone Cops! lol To borrow a phrase from TWA, you just can't make this stuff up!

Does anyone honestly think that a GL sent DC to the remain site through a psycic vision?

If GL did lead DC to the remain site which can be proven through phone records which I'm not sure it can be, then it is because Cindy somehow told GL where to send DC to, because Cindy herself admitted to sending DC there, also from what I remember Cindy sent GL a bear or something. If I was a gambling woman, I would bet that inside that bear there was a note with directions as well as payment.
HMMMMM that makes me wonder, I wonder if GL may have turned over whatever it was that led DC to the remain site, now that would definitely be damning.

Was the woman asked to see her phone records and she refused? If so, couldn't the Pros get a warrent so that they can see the records? Did the Pros get the phone records of the guy out in the woods that said he was talking to his sick daughter?

Was the woman asked to see her phone records and she refused? If so, couldn't the Pros get a warrent so that they can see the records? Did the Pros get the phone records of the guy out in the woods that said he was talking to his sick daughter?

The PI and the psychic voluntarily produced tiny snippets of phone records with portions redacted. The tiny snippets did show that they were on the phone to one another during the relevant time period. Both declined to provide any more records, but LE can get them through subpoenas (and may already have done so).

The chances that this "psychic" actually directed them there because of her abilities......are shall we say SLIM to none. Isn't she affiliated with some psychic TV or radio program? Wouldn't involvement in this case offer great PUBLICITY for her? This is all so transparent and I'm not even "psychic" .....just smarter than that.

It seems to me if she even thought she knew where Caylee was she would have called LE and asked them to just go and check it out or she would have checked it out herself and then contacted LE. Why would she have called any of the players?

It seems to me if she even thought she knew where Caylee was she would have called LE and asked them to just go and check it out or she would have checked it out herself and then contacted LE. Why would she have called any of the players?

Yes, why call the guy that is working for Casey? Didn't she also state that she "saw" how the baby was killed or who took her to the woods? It is interesting that we haven't seen her police interview and I am sure that one took place. She said she had been speaking to Dom over the course of November, and with Cindy several times, that the family had sent her things; Like Mr. Sheaffer said it would be of interest to study all of the phone calls from the beginning of contact between her and the players and all e mail and regular mail as well. Of course he could have talked to her on one phone, and others on his bat phones.
So we need THE WHOLE TRUTH from Dom. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFaxOPQseM[/ame]

The PI and the psychic voluntarily produced tiny snippets of phone records with portions redacted. The tiny snippets did show that they were on the phone to one another during the relevant time period. Both declined to provide any more records, but LE can get them through subpoenas (and may already have done so).

Help me here because I am late to all of this and trying to catch up.

There are phone records that show the psychic and Dominic were on the phone at the time the psychic claimed they were correct?

Yet, these same phone records have numbers redacted. Could it be they just didn't want those numbers put out there for public consumption? Trying to prevent someones number from becoming public?

I am certainly not trying to defend anyone here but just trying to understand what is going on.

From what I understand psychics can pick up on items owned/touched/held by the person being read. So it's quite possible GL was able to do this. However, CA sent her the bear and in her depo to SA CA leads them to believe she has never spoken to GL and not had any contact. This is a person who refused to give TM anything of Caylee's so the dogs could get her sent. That leaves a lot of questions unanswered, too many. How much did CA know and was GL picking up on that? The only way to get answers is try and link what we know together and see where it leads. One cannot expect sleuthers to go on "blind faith" it's just not in their genes. "Just the facts, mam, what we want are the facts." LOL JMO

IMO, CA knew where Caylee's remains were. She sent the psychic a teddy bear, and a diagram. Dominic did the dirty work. I don't believe it was a coincidence that George and Cindy were at a meet and greet early that morning. It was a well devised plan.

IMO, CA knew where Caylee's remains were. She sent the psychic a teddy bear, and a diagram. Dominic did the dirty work. I don't believe it was a coincidence that George and Cindy were at a meet and greet early that morning. It was a well devised plan.

I agree....and take into account that...

GL did NOT contact the Anthonys initially....GL was contacted BY someone related to the Anthonys.

CA stated she had never spoken to GL, so CA sent Caylee's bear on someone ELSE'S directive....

So a plausible theory would go something like this....

1. CA and/or possibly others suspect/know where Caylee remains are

2. They need a "backstory" to lean on should they be right on remains location but a "backstory" that will not be traced back to them directly.

3. Someone associated with CA has had previous dealings/relationship with GL and makes contact (and I am not convinced this particular person was DC.....but instead "fed" GL's name to him)

4. Instructs CA to send item of Caylee's so Psychic GL has prop to claim connection to "Caylee" (insert whoowhoo music here :dance:)...

5. Instructs GL to make contact with DC as soon as she receives item (bear).
(Phone records would then reflect that psychic initiated "first call"

(And let me add that I personally do not discount psychics at all, but I do NOT believe THIS particular PSYCHIC EVENT ever took place)

Originally Posted by The World According
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmAJZfUy-Aw Seven minute mark!!!

Thank you so much TWA...

I find that first video very telling. KioMarie had her interveiw with the police in August. In this video at around the 2:54 mark, DC said he went there due to KioMaries statement in regards to the pet cemetary. So how does this now turn into the psychic sending him there??? Why in November did CA send DC there.

IIRC, RK also went by what KmC told the police. I find it odd that it took 3 months for DC to check into this. RK had been a bounty hunter and PI, so I understand his going back three times, his persistance did pay off.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0[/ame]
This video of CAs silence, looks heavily medicated, I believe coincides with DC, the woods and I feel he may have told CA, Caylee was indeed there (this date is November 22,2009)! This is the only time CA stood silent!

GA how can someone do anything wrong when they are assisting family in looking for a missing person...

Why don't they remember what they say and look at RK as the hero, not the villian, to go along with this ploy from the defense is abhorrant! :furious:
JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thanks World for the refresher on Dominic's interview. My favorite part is when they are asking Dominic about the criteria used by he, Cindy and George as to what tips were forwarded to LE and what tips were not. The Florida Mall tip of course was forwarded, because it supported an alive Caylee, while the "tip" that supports Caylee being dead and in the woods off of Suburban, was not. Dominic gave this tip so much credibility that he went there three times and searched, yet he didn't forward that tip to LE.

IMO, Dominic has little choice but to come clean with LE. After going back over this interview, I am convinced (more than ever) that he has already done that.

Thanks World for the refresher on Dominic's interview. My favorite part is when they are asking Dominic about the criteria used by he, Cindy and George as to what tips were forwarded to LE and what tips were not. The Florida Mall tip of course was forwarded, because it supported an alive Caylee, while the "tip" that supports Caylee being dead and in the woods off of Suburban, was not. Dominic gave this tip so much credibility that he went there three times and searched, yet he didn't forward that tip to LE.

IMO, Dominic has little choice but to come clean with LE. After going back over this interview, I am convinced (more than ever) that he has already done that.

oooh, that was my favorite part too! DC was stuttering all over himself. You could tell he anticipated certain questions and had rehearsed his answers, but when throw a curve ball....he just folded.

A big AMEN to your whole post! :clap:

It's pretty clear DC is not coming clean with LE, he seems to be constantly trying to think ahead with his answers and not directly answering anything LE is asking him. No wonder he fit in with the A's so well! I'm certain that LE and the SA have their work cut out for them in this case - it seems every statement from every player must be "translated" and that none of the players realizes how obvious their lies are! I mean half-truths and mistatements are! I'd be scared if I were DC, LE seems to have his #######!!!

oooh, that was my favorite part too! DC was stuttering all over himself. You could tell he anticipated certain questions and had rehearsed his answers, but when throw a curve ball....he just folded.

A big AMEN to your whole post! :clap:

I always get dizzy when my brain is shared! Ha ha! :crazy:

Help me here because I am late to all of this and trying to catch up.

There are phone records that show the psychic and Dominic were on the phone at the time the psychic claimed they were correct?

Yet, these same phone records have numbers redacted. Could it be they just didn't want those numbers put out there for public consumption? Trying to prevent someones number from becoming public?

I am certainly not trying to defend anyone here but just trying to understand what is going on.

Yes, the phone records are redacted in order to show only the calls between DC and GL (and I believe the one call between DC and his daughter). They very well might have been redacted for privacy purposes, but the problem is that such redactions mean that the phone records do not prove what they were supposed to prove. Ginny's home phone records are redacted to the point that they show no calls at all.

Redacted phone records:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/11105504/Casey-Antony-Dominic-Casey-and-G-Lucas-cell-records

After listening to these audios and viewing the videos, I am 99.9% certain DC can not hang with Linda Drane Burdick and Jeff Ashton. He's playing out of his league in that ballpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth