FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=GranGran4;5109717]Good Afternoon...........In response to your next to the last paragraph Susan the answer is yes, DebM does live in the red house along with.........Finally & hubby. The cars in the driveway belong to Finally & hubby.[/QUOTE]

Yes, what GranGran4 stated is true. Back when the eviction was in process against DDM, the owners were in the process of evicting all tenants, which would have included DebM. I was trying to help DebM find a house back in the middle of March, actually on the day of the accident I was in I was trying to find her a house! From everywhere I TRIED and TRIED, to get someone to lease to her, I was told by everyone that without rental history on DebM, that they could not rent to her. And from what I have and been told and know of, DebM has basically lived with others for the most part, therefore she had no recent rental history of her own. I again, trying to help DebM spoke with the rental agent of the 5732 SR 60 (redbrick) home, the only way that DebM was going to be able to stay here and afford it ( as DebM stated) was if my husband and myself would sign on the lease with her to help her. As a friend, trying to help her and feeling so badly for her , my husband and myself....got into this mess with her,again only trying to help DebM. I stated it in one of my posts a few back,that it wasn't going to be so easy to get out of this mess with DebM, due to the fact that my husband and myself had "signed a legal binding contract" for her on her behalf! DebM didn't want anyone knowing she was here, and I again, even though IMO, DebM has done so many wrong-doings to my family and others, I still was trying to give her the decency of not giving out her residential info! But thanks GranGran4, you gave out that info, I appreciate that, so many people wanted to know where she was and where she was running the business from. And since you are back posting, maybe you would be so kind to back up the fact that the Bonifay address on Sunbiz.org, which is all public record, so just who's address is that...and I think maybe you can back up the fact that DebM...lived with "others"...maybe even your house? The sad thing is GranGran4, you are also, IMO, being used by DebM by posting and defending DebM, and not knowing the things she has said to others about you, as well. DebM can post for herself now...Heck I have even put internet, cable and phone service in for her. And Gran Gran4, not that I have anything to hide, but I will be in touch with LE as to what you have done! You KNOW what I am talking about! I have no guilt in all that I have done for DebM...I was a friend to DebM and have been helping her for months and numerous times, EVEN having my SUV almost totalled and possible having permanent disabling injuries from that accident and, HELPING WHO????? DebM. However, I do feel shame, shame towards DebM and how she has treated others, because, IMO, I helped DebM and IMO, she was never truly an honest person or loyal friend to me! And Gran Gran4 would you also be so kind to also state the fact that I had gave up Easter with my own family, to drive DebM to Bonifay? Since I also took her to your house that day! And although you don't know this probably...I paid for the trip to Bonifay! NOW THAT WAS A FRIEND HELPING A FRIEND! I state the facts that are facts and my opinions as I see them. I am an honest and truthful person, I have been taught morals and values. It is a shame that not all people can say the same about themselves! And for the record...trust me, it is not a nice situation helping DebM...I have had a metal garbage can kicked towards me, DebM has screamed and yelled at me...all in front of witness though, thankfully...IMO, being around DebM and her daughter is most definately a hostile environment indeed...in which I am in the process of taking all legal actions!

The plans did change. I know she had already lined up the Uhaul and was ready to leave but was talked into staying.
Once she found out about the license thing she suspend all work. Not any of her nurses are working until everything has been completed by the State.
Back at the time she was using other people to post for her they were not living together. As of right now LE has her computer again to repair, for they either accidentally dropped it and broke the MB (motherboard) or accidentally wiped her hard drive clean. Hopefully it will be back soon, but that is unknown at this time.
I do not know the answer about ACR, but will speak to her about it.

Sorry didn't realize it got posted twice when I went back and logged in to post and add info it must have automatically posted before I was able to add info

The plans did change. I know she had already lined up the Uhaul and was ready to leave but was talked into staying.
Once she found out about the license thing she suspend all work. Not any of her nurses are working until everything has been completed by the State.
Back at the time she was using other people to post for her they were not living together. As of right now LE has her computer again to repair, for they either accidentally dropped it and broke the MB (motherboard) or accidentally wiped her hard drive clean. Hopefully it will be back soon, but that is unknown at this time.

Now now now GranGran4 let's be truthful here! I do believe she has been using her daughters computer and has been online since around April 10th.!

I mean if need be, I can scan the service paper on which I had the cable and internet turned on in MY name....but of course...IMO, the controlling person Debm is, she had to sign the service paper! So let's stick to truth, FACTS...and opinions!

Make sure you don't post personal info about a member, I think you can get a TO for that if not banned, sure wouldn't want anyone here to be banned. all your posts are appreciated!!!!

I'm nobody here just double check and modify if need be !

Also, for the record to clarify a few things also, from what I overheard today...the company that was turned in for no business license on whatever site, was from what I overheard American Medical Professionals PEO, however....KARMA...when whomever turned that in, it made AHCA look at the license under the LLC company, from what I am guessing, and AHCA must have realized there is NOT and has not been a license on AHCA for DebM. And yes, IMO, KARMA again, the business is not able to run at this time!

Okay, this is not the place to air dirty laundry nor to have a personal feud going here, but again I always have to clean up what mess others seem to want to cause.
It is true about the rental contract, but as of now DebM is the only person that has paid any money for the rental. Electric and phone is also in DebM's name, the only thing that isn't is the cable, which she isn't allowed to use.
The fact that she couldn't rent something on her own (the reason she was coming back to Bonifay) was that rental places wanted proof of her income. Unfortunately the payroll company wouldn't give that information out. The only thing they would tell the rental people is yes she does own a company.
Yes, DebM did in fact live with me at 1354 Wrights Creek Rd. Bonifay, Fl.......so what? Don't understand your point here.
I don't know anything about whether you gave up your Easter with family or not, that wasn't discussed with me.
I have no clue what you are talking about with LE, but whatever.........I don't know you and have only met you for about 1 hour when you came to my house with DebM. Anything that DebM has ever said about you has always been nice and nothing personal about you. The only personal stuff I know about you is that you have a hubby and you told me about your children. That is nice about 250 million are right there with you. I have a hubby and children also, 7 cats and 3 dogs and now 11 puppies. Does that make me a bad person that LE would want to destroy that?
I'm sorry to see the living arrangement not working out, but none of that is my business and I will not be drawn into something that I live 7 hours away from. What goes on down there is between you people.
Sorry I don't know anything about Sunbiz.org.......whatever it is used for and if it has anything to do with 1354 Wrights Creek Rd. then yes that is my address. Don't get your point here either.
Shoot honey at my age (62) I don't care what people say about me. I have an old saying....."As long as they are talking about me, then they aren't talking about someone else."
Now that this bickering and blame game is over I think the forum need to be turned back over to the people that care about AS and his family. Seems that is what this forum is about....right?
My apologies for disturbing the forum with such petty stuff.

That is true, she was using her daughters computer until she was told she couldn't use your cable link anymore.

Make sure you don't post personal info about a member, I think you can get a TO for that if not banned, sure wouldn't want anyone here to be banned. all your posts are appreciated!!!!

I'm nobody here just double check and modify if need be !

I'm no moderator, but I think that is only true to a point. Keep in mind that Dorice Moore, AKA Dmoore, was also allegedly a member on this site. I believe that the rule is that we cannot post personal info on people who are not involved with the case.

DebM is directly involved in this case as she lives in the murder scene and obtained American Medical Professionals from the murderess. She also gave an interview to the newspaper pertaining to this case. And if the address that is being used for American Medical Professionals is different than the one it is really being operated from, then that sounds newsworthy to me as well. I am not a moderator, but my opinion is that we have learned a great deal here about what is going on with American Medical Professionals that we could not have learned anywhere else. I think their discussion has been immensely valuable to this thread and I appreciate the truth being aired.

I read the article DebM had in the paper and she said that she was going to move and she was going to move the business because of it's association as a murder scene. I take it plans have changed and she is staying there?
If she does not have the paperwork done for the licensing, is she just not operating the business until she gets it? Or does she have some special provision from the licensing agency to operate?
I remember earlier when DebM was speaking through people. If she was living with Finally, why didn't she just use Finally's computer and speak for herself? She had said she didn't come on because law enforcement had her computer and she would sign up as soon as she got her computer, but there is no reason she can't use someone else's computer. Also, she said she was going to communicate with ACandyRose and ACR said that never happened. ACR is an excellent choice. I've told ACR myself I think of ACR as Switzerland, a very honest and impartial poster. ACR also has one of the best websites I have ever seen.
ACR, if you are around, I hope you are feeling better. You have been missed while you are recuperating. My mom had sciatic nerve problems for 6 agonizing months and it was so hard watching her suffer and feeling helpless because there is nothing you can do.

No, at that time when we were posting, I was NOT living with DebM, nor had we signed the lease to help back then. Although, all this time I have been the only means of transportation and was driving over 20 miles one way to help take her places and the offer was given to take her either to a public library or my home for internet access. The answer to why DebM never posted for herself would have to be directed towards her I guess.

As far as I know I haven't posted any personal info about anyone. Since my address is involved in this that is all public record if anyone cares to look it up. Most everyone on here uses a fictitious name on here so no foul there. Using hubby & daughter doesn't seem wrong to me either so I agree with Susan1.

I'm no moderator, but I think that is only true to a point. Keep in mind that Dorice Moore, AKA Dmoore, was also allegedly a member on this site. I believe that the rule is that we cannot post personal info on people who are not involved with the case.

DebM is directly involved in this case as she lives in the murder scene and obtained American Medical Professionals from the murderess. She also gave an interview to the newspaper pertaining to this case. And if the address that is being used for American Medical Professionals is different than the one it is really being operated from, then that sounds newsworthy to me as well. I am not a moderator, but my opinion is that we have learned a great deal here about what is going on with American Medical Professionals that we could not have learned anywhere else. I think their discussion has been immensely valuable to this thread and I appreciate the truth being aired.

I agree, it's very valuable info...just giving the friendly reminder so more valuable info can continue to be forthcoming!

I'm certainly no mod either and certainly didn't want to quash the convo!

Just was sayin....back to reading:angel:

OK folks, let's keep the TOS in mind. Thanks.

Good gravey!!! Thanks ! now it looks like I reported!

Just for the record I DID NOT!!!!

Okay, this is not the place to air dirty laundry nor to have a personal feud going here, but again I always have to clean up what mess others seem to want to cause.
It is true about the rental contract, but as of now DebM is the only person that has paid any money for the rental. Electric and phone is also in DebM's name, the only thing that isn't is the cable, which she isn't allowed to use.
The fact that she couldn't rent something on her own (the reason she was coming back to Bonifay) was that rental places wanted proof of her income. Unfortunately the payroll company wouldn't give that information out. The only thing they would tell the rental people is yes she does own a company.
Yes, DebM did in fact live with me at 1354 Wrights Creek Rd. Bonifay, Fl.......so what? Don't understand your point here.
I don't know anything about whether you gave up your Easter with family or not, that wasn't discussed with me.
I have no clue what you are talking about with LE, but whatever.........I don't know you and have only met you for about 1 hour when you came to my house with DebM. Anything that DebM has ever said about you has always been nice and nothing personal about you. The only personal stuff I know about you is that you have a hubby and you told me about your children. That is nice about 250 million are right there with you. I have a hubby and children also, 7 cats and 3 dogs and now 11 puppies. Does that make me a bad person that LE would want to destroy that?
I'm sorry to see the living arrangement not working out, but none of that is my business and I will not be drawn into something that I live 7 hours away from. What goes on down there is between you people.
Sorry I don't know anything about Sunbiz.org.......whatever it is used for and if it has anything to do with 1354 Wrights Creek Rd. then yes that is my address. Don't get your point here either.
Shoot honey at my age (62) I don't care what people say about me. I have an old saying....."As long as they are talking about me, then they aren't talking about someone else."
Now that this bickering and blame game is over I think the forum need to be turned back over to the people that care about AS and his family. Seems that is what this forum is about....right?
My apologies for disturbing the forum with such petty stuff.

Unless you KNOW the truth of someone's living arrangements and who actually pays and has what bills in who's name... please do not post in reference to it. I mean you no harm GranGran4, and please understand that just because someone tells you something...does NOT make what was told true or factual! On my own behalf, after you in knowing all that I have done as a friend, do you actually think that I would deny anyone anything? I have gave up soooooo much to help...please realize exactly what was said to you by DebM, in reference to me "always been nice" was TRUTH and FACTUAL about myself! But as far as living arrangements...you have no clue. You don't live here and can't lie to yourself when you look at the caller ID!

I read the article DebM had in the paper and she said that she was going to move and she was going to move the business because of it's association as a murder scene. I take it plans have changed and she is staying there?
If she does not have the paperwork done for the licensing, is she just not operating the business until she gets it? Or does she have some special provision from the licensing agency to operate?
I remember earlier when DebM was speaking through people. If she was living with Finally, why didn't she just use Finally's computer and speak for herself? She had said she didn't come on because law enforcement had her computer and she would sign up as soon as she got her computer, but there is no reason she can't use someone else's computer. Also, she said she was going to communicate with ACandyRose and ACR said that never happened. ACR is an excellent choice. I've told ACR myself I think of ACR as Switzerland, a very honest and impartial poster. ACR also has one of the best websites I have ever seen.
ACR, if you are around, I hope you are feeling better. You have been missed while you are recuperating. My mom had sciatic nerve problems for 6 agonizing months and it was so hard watching her suffer and feeling helpless because there is nothing you can do.

heck i bet money is keeping debm from moving the business, the people i know from around here that are in dee dee's tangled web, did/do not have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. i know the people from psj, were there for the free ride, you know they say love is blinding, well maybe money is also blinding. that's what ja, shars brother was down there for, $$$$$$$$$$$

Unless you KNOW the truth of someone's living arrangements and who actually pays and has what bills in who's name... please do not post in reference to it. I mean you no harm GranGran4, and please understand that just because someone tells you something...does NOT make what was told true or factual! On my own behalf, after you in knowing all that I have done as a friend, do you actually think that I would deny anyone anything? I have gave up soooooo much to help...please realize exactly what was said to you by DebM, in reference to me "always been nice" was TRUTH and FACTUAL about myself! But as far as living arrangements...you have no clue. You don't live here and can't lie to yourself when you look at the caller ID!

remember your own words finally, Just because someone says it does not make it true!!! i know you said pp has said things about me and you heard those things thru hear say......so i agree with you 100 percent.
i'll tell you what i have going for myself, the truth, and you do not have to explain the truth, the truth speaks for it's self....and if the truth i speak hurts, well sometimes the truth hurts.

i will bet the nurses are working, the nurses do not need deb, dee dee moore to work. health services do not hinge on this one company, last i heard about this company, about 2 years ago, they lost alot of business in north florida, that is why pp told me she was down there to help dee dee start new accounts with their nursing service.....had not poor abraham come along and met up with a greedy evil witch, the business may have already folded.

i will bet the nurses are working, the nurses do not need deb, dee dee moore to work. health services do not hinge on this one company, last i heard about this company, about 2 years ago, they lost alot of business in north florida, that is why pp told me she was down there to help dee dee start new accounts with their nursing service.....had not poor abraham come along and met up with a greedy evil witch, the business may have already folded.

say gran gran, who talked debm into staying, and why would she stay i wonder, knowing all that happened? it seems to me, to take over a business from dee dee, an accused killer, she would know where de de's money was coming from, and it sure was not nursing!!!!!!!!!!!11

All I know is that she had called and said she would be back here around 2AM in the morning hours. Went to bed and next morning the call came that her and roommate had decided to stay.
I didn't ask her why she was staying, but I know in the past she told me that she needed to be there to run the business as there is nothing up here to go out and market for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie