Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped to save bandwidth
Just food for thought about the biological questions regarding Cindy, George, Lee and Casey...

There are millions of people in this world being raised by parents who are not biologically related to them. I am not sure why it matters in this case. I believe that both Lee and Casey are biological children of George and Cindy, but even if they were't, they are most certainly acting like protective parents.
QUOTE]

Thanks for speaking up, I completely agree. My older brother was adopted by my father at 2 years old and he is not a half brother or a step son, he is exactly one of us. The relationship between my father and brother has always been the same as his relationship with us, to the point I often forget we are not full blood unless it comes up in conversation. Thanks for sticking up for blended familys!

my word! i dont think for a minute that lee should be waterboarded. i cant understand where you got that from.please calm yourself down a bit. we are here to only give our oppinion. i do not have a law degree. you seem so upset from my post.please dont get yourself so upset over my post.

Giving opinion is fine. But it should be based on fact. You suggested a number of charges that should potentially be filed against Lee and there is not a shred of evidence for any of them. You went on to say that you would want anything done to find out the truth about Caylee. My reply was to say you can't just do anything. I'm sorry -- but I believe in civil rights -- and I've been watching a lot of people getting beat-up by cops while in handcuffs lately. Enuf.

Just a suggestion, to save clean-up work for the mods.

If you think a post here is slanderous, or libelous, whichever...then hit the triangle and tell the mods. Or ask mods or admin for an opinion on this...after all, we are guests in this house...we don't set the rules.

Just a suggestion, to save clean-up work for the mods.

If you think a post here is slanderous, or libelous, whichever...then hit the triangle and tell the mods. Or ask mods or admin for an opinion on this...after all, we are guests in this house...we don't set the rules.

i wish i could hit the button when i see a post that is " ridiculous "

:crazy::crazy:

For more information about false accusations Google these two names:

Richard Jewel
Steven Hatfill

i wish i could hit the button when i see a post that is " ridiculous "

:crazy::crazy:
hahahahah

So true. I love this board -- but it does hurt when something that is so NOT-factual is posted. Hey -- we all make mistakes -- like not reading back far enough, forgetting certain pieces of information -- but for truly ridiculous posts there should be a button. And I would be the first to accept the ridiculous moniker when I make a blunder.

I am unclear about your statement. I would like a link to your statement concerning Casey NOT being George's. Just to be clear... I believe that BOTH children belong to George AND Cindy.
it was so many posts back that i do not remember. but it stuck in my head so it must have been an early post/thread.

hahahahah

So true. I love this board -- but it does hurt when something that is so NOT-factual is posted. Hey -- we all make mistakes -- like not reading back far enough, forgetting certain pieces of information -- but for truly ridiculous posts there should be a button. And I would be the first to accept the ridiculous moniker when I make a blunder.

me too

it would apply to me

cause i think i have made a few ridiculous posts

not on purpose --- but im sure i did :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/
The title is Dangerous Women: Why Mothers, Daughters, and Sisters Become Stalkers, Molesters, and Murderers, and this book couldn’t be more timely if author Larry Morris had planned it that way. In light of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, whose third birthday was today, people are scratching their heads wondering how mother Casey Anthony, if not guilty, could behave the way she does.

For those of you who can’t wrap your mind around women in the mold of Casey Anthony, Susan Smith, and Mercedes Murderess Clara Harris, this book gives valuable insight into the seldom-explored subject of dangerous women.

I wonder if the Anthony's are scheduling, cancelling and using up the 3 allowed visits a week to keep other people from visiting as well? In other words they don't want themselves with Casey on tape and they don't want anyone else and Casey on tape either.

the HIPPO is still in the living room

we can put lipstick on it -- still a HIPPO

we can slap some perfume on it --- still a HIPPO

we can put a dress on it - -still a HIPPO

death smell in the car
lies by the barrel
nanny that is an illusion

thats it - the hippo is stomping around and the grandparents are ignoring it

As unfortunate as it is, it's very true. :mad:

I wonder if the Anthony's are scheduling, cancelling and using up the 3 allowed visits a week to keep other people from visiting as well? In other words they don't want themselves with Casey on tape and they don't want anyone else and Casey on tape either.

You could be right! I had not thought about that.

Giving opinion is fine. But it should be based on fact. You suggested a number of charges that should potentially be filed against Lee and there is not a shred of evidence for any of them. You went on to say that you would want anything done to find out the truth about Caylee. My reply was to say you can't just do anything. I'm sorry -- but I believe in civil rights -- and I've been watching a lot of people getting beat-up by cops while in handcuffs lately. Enuf.

Guess what? Lee and Cindy have made public statements and that is their right and privilege. They have also made phonecalls to 911 and to Casey in the jail that are part of the public record.

It's not libel if it's true. If George, Cindy, and Casey make statements that harm their own reputations, that is not our problem.

If their statements raise questions about their guilt or innocence we have a right to talk that because we all value freedom of speech.

i too believe in civil rights. i think you are reading my posts out of context. imo

omg! That's such a good idea! :clap: You could be onto something there!

Wow this thread is moving fast. Does anyone know where there is a place to look up weather history to find out what the weather conditions were between June and July in Orlando? I'm curious about the drowning theory and wanted to see what the weather was like after June 15th in Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes