Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to create "bottom" messages that hang on the camermans' back pockets for those shots. They could say things like, "Let's get to the bottom of this" and "Got off my @ss to look for Caylee".

Too funny!!! Brilliant idea!!

Someone needs to create "bottom" messages that hang on the camermans' back pockets for those shots. They could say things like, "Let's get to the bottom of this" and "Got off my @ss to look for Caylee".

OMGROFL!!!!!!!!! I needed to laugh today!

someone needs to create "bottom" messages that hang on the camermans' back pockets for those shots. They could say things like, "let's get to the bottom of this" and "got off my @ss to look for caylee".

lol!!

I got a pm from one of our posters today who went to search! She and her hubby went, but I haven't heard back from her yet. Kudos to them!! (I can't say who because she didn't mention it here and I didn't want to without her permission.)

Have there been any reports on how the search is going or on anything being found today? I still hold out a lot of hope that it won't take long to find poor little Caylee.

Hey Seriously ... good to see ya ...

Haven't heard much .... did see on a newsite that they searched near the Anthony's home ... how close? no idea ... hope to see resolution to this soon. America needs closure.

Y'all know what? At this time I am so thankful for my boring, boring life. :D, I mean that too

I hope that they are praying for their daughter to tell the truth... What REALLY happened to Caylee?

a1729v.jpg

Crowd getting smaller it looks like!

Hey Seriously ... good to see ya ...

Haven't heard much .... did see on a newsite that they searched near the Anthony's home ... how close? no idea ... hope to see resolution to this soon. America needs closure.

I read that they searched based on LE's investigation, and one of the areas was a wooded area near where the car was abandoned at Amscot.

I sure hope they have a video up on the web real soon so we can find out what is going on. I can't stand the waiting. This cam would be so much better if it had sound. Time for them to upgrade their equipment.

OMG, I am going to have to quit my job so I can stay home and watch this web cam. LOL. My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts and my cat hates me now.

Regards,

Montana

OMG, I am going to have to quit my job so I can stay home and watch this web cam. LOL. My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts and my cat hates me now.

Regards,

Montana

You're boyfriend is not alone. I'm in the closet now woth the laptop. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member