2011.03.30- LE is waiting on evidence in crime lab before going to Grand Jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:balloons::fireworks::party:

you need to spend some time in the scanner forums. That really racks up the post count. :lol:

Congratulations. :great:

Hi Gram, what/where is the scanner forum? Just when I thought I had the hang of this place, someone throws a monkey wrench into the mix lol. JK Gram! :seeya:

I think you are right Jo.

~jmo~

(and by the way, this is my 1000th post, it took 7 long years to get there but I finally did it.)

Thank you, 37....I woke to this information so hopefully my Tuesday will not be filled with thoughts about where SA was on that Tuesday...I remember now that that is about the only time we heard much about SA's mom...but they never did release his cell phone pings for that day...

Oh, and BTW - Congratulation!! Hope you have 1,000s more!!

:great: :fireworks2::Banane23:

:waiting:

:waiting: I'm with you.... this is starting to feel like Oregon... :waiting:

I was actually trying to think of what evidence they might REALLY be waiting for... that wouldn't be back yet. I think DNA would be back... so it's got to be electronic. Hopefully it doesn't take months.

So the other day, I was driving down the road having this conversation with myself, in my head. I'm thinking well it's okay "it's just a little bit longer... we can all be a little bit more patient... they just need a little bit of time to process the evidence... "

Then, I just about spit my Dew all over the truck when this song came on. It gave me a few minutes of humor. It's like it was written for Billie Jean! :floorlaugh:

Maybe these will give others a bit of humor as well, while we just wait... :waiting:

(It's appropriate, don't worry.)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumaYtVeJuc[/ame]

Some of my favorite lines for anyone who can't watch the video:

A six pack of beer and a television set
Little bitty world goes around and around
Little bit of silence and a little bit of sound

Little bitty plan and a little bitty dream
It's all part of a little bitty scheme...

It's alright to be little bitty....

A little hometown or a big old city
Might as well share, might as well smile

Life goes on for a little bitty while...

I thought that was funny... but I hurt from laughing at THIS one. This has given me more than a few minutes of humor. :floorlaugh:

A song I swear is written about Shawn!!
(Language warning, but it is SO WORTH IT!) :floorlaugh:

Hopefully it's not just me that gets humor out of this... :innocent:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJHaQuyUNA&feature=related[/ame]

Just because it fits him so well... I will put my favorite parts here for anyone who might not be able to watch the lyrics video.

I'm awesome, no, you're not, dude, don't lie
I'm awesome, I'm drivin' around in my mom's ride
I'm awesome, a quarter of my life gone by
And I met all my friends online

You know my pants sag low,
even though
That went out of style like ten years ago

So preposterous, feel the awesomeness
The most obnoxious guest
up at the sausage-fest

Oh yes, the girls are repulsed
So I hide in my hood like I'm joining a cult

I'm awesome, no, you're not, dude, don't lie

Check it out, I'm from Maine and I don't hunt (Nope)
And I can't ski, smoke weed but I can't roll blunts
Find me whipped by my wifey, my neck not icy
Eatin' at McDonalds because Subway's pricey

And my unibrow's plucked
Just asked my mom if I could borrow ten bucks
She's like, "For what? Blunt wraps and some Heinekens?
You skinny prick, go get a gym membership and vitamins"

And I'm not even the bomb in Maine
On my game, I'm only about as sexy as John McCain

I'm awesome,
no, you're not, dude, don't lie

I'm awesome

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but does anyone know when the GJ is to meet again? Is it once or twice a month? Not saying that this will be when they decide the fate of BD and SA, just wondering, but then again, wouldn't it be nice to tie up some loose ends in this case? Oh my where to start tying, there are millions of them.:crazy: Darn loose ends. :banghead:

We need an arrest already ..... and Clint doesn't count :angel:

I just called Mitchell County. The next Grand Jury Meeting is May 26th. Sounds like just once a month Swedie.

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but does anyone know when the GJ is to meet again? Is it once or twice a month? Not saying that this will be when they decide the fate of BD and SA, just wondering, but then again, wouldn't it be nice to tie up some loose ends in this case? Oh my where to start tying, there are millions of them.:crazy: Darn loose ends. :banghead:

I think it is once a month (not absolutly sure) in Big Spring ( Howard County) .....What I found interesting was the warrant for DNA and fingerprints of SA was served through Howard County and the Texas Rangers.... That is the warrant from a few weeks ago when BD was arrested during the attempt to serve.

I just called Mitchell County. The next Grand Jury Meeting is May 26th. Sounds like just once a month Swedie.

Dang...what happened to meeting in April...did that already happen??:waitasec:

I think it is once a month (not absolutly sure) in Big Spring ( Howard County) .....What I found interesting was the warrant for DNA and fingerprints of SA was served through Howard County and the Texas Rangers.... That is the warrant from a few weeks ago when BD was arrested during the attempt to serve.

So the search warrant(s) was issued from the March GJ in Howard County. Do we know if they are scheduled to meet again this month?

TIA

Dang...what happened to meeting in April...did that already happen??:waitasec:

I believe she said April was canceled.

ETA; She started to say something about the DA's Office, but stopped mid sentence. I did not mention Hailey's case. I only asked when the GJ would next convene.

To my knowledge, the purpose for the warrant was not disclosed. I think we covered all the possibilities of "Shawn Adkin's Person" in another thread somewhere. Do you mean the warrant was served by the Texas Rangers?

I was under the impression that they were looking for an item that was known to commonly carry, but didnt find it.

I think you are right Jo.

~jmo~

(and by the way, this is my 1000th post, it took 7 long years to get there but I finally did it.)

WooHoo-1.gif
WaytoGo.gif

:waiting:next GJ is on May 26? none before then? :noooo:

So the search warrant(s) was issued from the March GJ in Howard County. Do we know if they are scheduled to meet again this month?

TIA

The GJ doesn't have anything to do with the search warrants. The DA requests the judge to sign the search warrants and once they have enough evidence, the DA presents the case to the GJ. They will then decide whether to indict or not.

The GJ doesn't have anything to do with the search warrants. The DA requests the judge to sign the search warrants and once they have enough evidence, the DA presents the case to the GJ. They will then decide whether to indict or not.

TxLady2,

Duh, I knew that but I must have had a "blank moment"!!:crazy:

So we can hope that the evidence gathered from the search warrant(s) will help the DA in preparing their case for the GJ.

SA and BJB, don't get to comfortable.....they are coming for you and your days are numbered:cop::bud:

JMO

:waiting:next GJ is on May 26? none before then? :noooo:

Can they have a secret GJ earlier than posted for public???
Didn't secret GJ meet for drew peterson??? IIRC.........
Crossing my fingers that........allot of 'behind the scene' LE working
on Hailey's Justice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members