Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very bad for that woman's parents, they are obviously decent people who had to push their own retirements and financial stability aside to take care of their daughter's children.

"How she's going to cope, I don't know," Angela told RadarOnline.com about her daughter. "I'm really tired of taking care of the six children and need her to think about how she'll provide for all these children."
Angela told RadarOnline.com that Nadya turned her boyfriend into a sperm donor for all 14 kids, but refused to marry him. "He was in love with her and wanted to marry her," said Angela. "But Nadya wanted to have children on her own."

.."Angela said that she and Nadya's father, Ed, begged one doctor not to implant any more embryos in Nadya, who already had six children. But Nadya found another doctor to implant six embryos, and two split, resulting in eight more babies. That doctor's decision to perform the in vitro has left the octuplets grandmother furious. "I'm really angry about that," she told RadarOnline.com."

.."The truth is that Nadya hasn't worked since she started having her children," Angela, charged, "while Ed and I battled to pay her bills.
"Nadya promised to help me with the bills, but she never has. I lost a house because of it and now I'm struggling to look after her six. We had to put in bunk beds, feed them in shifts and there's children's clothing piled all over the house."
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/02/grandma-blasts-octuplet-mom-nadyas-not-capable.php

This is so sad. I really hope CPS comes in and takes the 8 babies away from Nadya. Her parents shouldn't be the ones taking care of her children. Nadya shows no responsibility whatsoever to take care of adult things in life, she doesn't even have a job or help out her parents with the bills. She doesn't even take care of her previous 6 children, her mother is doing that. Nadya needs mental help badly.

Link to an article with a picture of Nadya before she achieved her "Angelina" makeover.

http://hollywood.mywebdunia.com/2009/01/30/1233325260000.html

When did she get the plastic surgery? Such a shame she has money to get her face done yet she can't even help her parents pay their bills, causing them to go bankrupt. CPS should take all 8 babies away. It's clear her parents are struggling caring for the previous 6 children. This woman is running around on talk shows saying she can't wait to be with her babies, yet doesn't even bother to stay in the hospital or nearby to see them until they are released.:furious:

So, according to her own mother's statement, Nadya got over two hundred thousand dollars from her disability settlement and used NONE of it to help her own mother pay the expenses for her OWN KIDS housing, food or clothing? If that does not make it a necessity for children's services to step into this situation, I do not know what else they could need?

This should certainly make anyone who is considering paying her a single penny think twice! It is absolutely clear that her past history shows that none of the money will be used for the support of the babies or her other children.

The photos of the house also prove that the other six children are living in a dangerous and unhealthy environment. Where are the authorities? We have a special force of police to remove neglected ANIMALS from such environments, but not to rescue these children?

When did she get the plastic surgery? Such a shame she has money to get her face done yet she can't even help her parents pay their bills, causing them to go bankrupt. CPS should take all 8 babies away. It's clear her parents are struggling caring for the previous 6 children. This woman is running around on talk shows saying she can't wait to be with her babies, yet doesn't even bother to stay in the hospital or nearby to see them until they are released.:furious:

That picture does not have a date with it so it is hard to tell when it could have been taken, but it looks like both her nose and lips are completely different now that they were at that time.

The picture shows a woman with light colored eyes and Nadya has very dark eyes. Do you think she was wearing colored contacts?

This story gets worse and worse. I feel so sorry for the grandparents even though they have enabled Nadya to a degree. It isn't like you can just turn off 6 children from your life but help is needed for the children's future .Not in handouts to the mom but in some other venue. The mom will never be responsible as she has a screw loose somewhere. Then, another 8 babies that need care.

Honestly, I think adoption is the way to go even though it is impossible for one family to care for them all as a unit. If the children are brought up to know their other siblings then this could possibly work. I am just trying to think of something viable that could keep the children in safe and stable homes.

Talk about hypocritical!

Nancy Gibbs gets to weigh in, and in fact lists all the reasons people are disgusted with this scenario, but then chastises the American public for having an opinion about the Octo-Mom. PLEASE!

This is not about discrimination against single mothers. This is about common sense. And comparing Nadya to the Duggers, the Dilleys, or John and Kate is disingenuous. None of them chose to have 8 embryos implanted! The Duggers are lovingly open to new life that comes naturally to them (whether you think they should take a break and watch a movie or not) and the Dilleys and John and Kate had a statistically impossible conception while using fertility drugs following generally accepted guidelines to have one child.

While they may have gotten some nice perks by being on TV, none of them were auctioning their story and leaving their children 1 week post delivery to try and pay for it all. None of them were holding up a sperm donor who was forced into fatherhood against his will by some unbalanced gestating fanatic. None of them were living in filth or poverty and choosing to have yet more children.

Nancy Gibbs needs to pull the log out of her own eye before examining splinters in anyone else's.

And what about her "plans to breastfeed"???

Looks like she is counting on others for that too, since reports say the octuplets are receiving donated breastmilk.

She's too busy with Ann Curry.:hand:

Im confused...it says her boyfriend was the sperm donor for all 14 children...wasnt she married to someone else when she had at least the first one?...didnt she say after she had her first one she became depressed so she left her husband so he wouldnt have to endure her depression?
I keep thinking when she was married why didnt she use her husbands sperm? makes no since
and she states she will be able to support them once she has her masters?...ok how long is that going to take and what about now? even if she gets the 2 million she is seeking...thats not going to last long with 14 children and skyrocketing medical bills.
I dont think Dcf will step in unless there is a complaint filed....lets hope the mother will be the one to break this cycle and file the complaint......
I lied where the publicist said there was some issues between mother and daughter....Heck yes...Id have a huge problem with my daughter is she dumped 6 kids on me and had 8 more lol

This story gets worse and worse. I feel so sorry for the grandparents even though they have enabled Nadya to a degree. It isn't like you can just turn off 6 children from your life but help is needed for the children's future .Not in handouts to the mom but in some other venue. The mom will never be responsible as she has a screw loose somewhere. Then, another 8 babies that need care.

Honestly, I think adoption is the way to go even though it is impossible for one family to care for them all as a unit. If the children are brought up to know their other siblings then this could possibly work. I am just trying to think of something viable that could keep the children in safe and stable homes.

I love this idea, although I do not expect it to happen unless there is some kind of state level intervention because the children are in danger. :(

Just saw a bit of the film footage on NBC...I did not hear all of the children's names, but at least one of the new babies shares the name of one of the Duggar children...Josiah... just another indication that she is patterning her behavior in many aspects.

Im confused...it says her boyfriend was the sperm donor for all 14 children...wasnt she married to someone else when she had at least the first one?...didnt she say after she had her first one she became depressed so she left her husband so he wouldnt have to endure her depression?
I keep thinking when she was married why didnt she use her husbands sperm? makes no since
and she states she will be able to support them once she has her masters?...ok how long is that going to take and what about now? even if she gets the 2 million she is seeking...thats not going to last long with 14 children and skyrocketing medical bills.
I dont think Dcf will step in unless there is a complaint filed....lets hope the mother will be the one to break this cycle and file the complaint......
I lied where the publicist said there was some issues between mother and daughter....Heck yes...Id have a huge problem with my daughter is she dumped 6 kids on me and had 8 more lol

Honestly, I think she just can't keep her stories straight.

Such a sad story. :(

The hospital will not release these babies until there is a detailed plan for care in place that will be verified by the hospital social workers.

I also see Child Protective Services stepping in to monitor ALL the children. moo

Such a sad story. :(

The hospital will not release these babies until there is a detailed plan for care in place that will be verified by the hospital social workers.

I also see Child Protective Services stepping in to monitor ALL the children. moo

Respectfully bolded portion, done by me.

That statement gives me some measure of comfort. Knowing that the hospital will not release these children until the hospital social workers can verify that these children will have a care.

Some measure though, I'm not completely comfortable.

From what i have read this woman is staying in an undisclosed location (hotel). Her mother has had the other 6 children for 2 months. Why didn't she go to be with the other 6 as soon as she was released from the hospital? If she loves her children so much she should be there with them.

IMO....She is a con artist. She's no better than people who file numerous insurance claims. She is in it for the money no matter who it hurts. Sounds like she was a spoiled brat as a child and use to getting her way at the expense of her parents who allow it. JMO!!

From what i have read this woman is staying in an undisclosed location (hotel). Her mother has had the other 6 children for 2 months. Why didn't she go to be with the other 6 as soon as she was released from the hospital? If she loves her children so much she should be there with them.

IMO....She is a con artist. She's no better than people who file numerous insurance claims. She is in it for the money no matter who it hurts. Sounds like she was a spoiled brat as a child and use to getting her way at the expense of her parents who allow it. JMO!!

i think you have nadya's number..I also think she is a spoiled little brat with an entitlement attitude. I also think think she has no concept of what it is like to bring up a child. I think poor Grandma has been doing it. Oh there I go ranting agin over this young lady. Sorry,I will send myself to the basement..:doh:

i think you have nadya's number..I also think she is a spoiled little brat with an entitlement attitude. I also think think she has no concept of what it is like to bring up a child. I think poor Grandma has been doing it. Oh there I go ranting agin over this young lady. Sorry,I will send myself to the basement..:doh:

Well.....LOL....before you go....don't you think Nadya fits the description of Zanny the Nanny????? Maybe someone should do some sleuthing there as this woman seems to want to collect children by whatever means possible!

Well.....LOL....before you go....don't you think Nadya fits the description of Zanny the Nanny????? Maybe someone should do some sleuthing there as this woman seems to want to collect children by whatever means possible!

OH My God You are so right !! Somebody call JB and KC,we found Zanny the Nanny.
Sorry wrong thread !! Back to the basement !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627