2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Yea!!!! They showed the Fusian party pics!! Even though they flashed through them!!

Wow, I was planning on watching but due to all the tornado damage in NC and the State of Emergency going on, a special news update is on instead covering the damage and fatalities is on right now. Pretty bad situation. I'll have to see it later.

I have never had flies in my trunk. I put ham in my garbage disposal against my better judgement. Sure enough it stinks. I'm pouring vinegar and baking soda down it but you know what, it smells like GARBAGE not a dead body.

I can't believe they are doing this days before the trial

What makes it even worse is having the Defense team on to twist all the evidence.
They must be thrilled.

This is some pretty shoddy reporting.

GEEEEEEE.....We're missing the good Dr. Spitz's opinion tonight......perhaps he's "under the weather"?

For those who cannot watch, please know, our inability to cobble this together in some sort of linear frame is not due to inattention.

For those who are watching... just remember that the SA has evidence. And evidence. And timelines. And cell pings. And evidence. To support their case.

This is only bearable because Pam Bondi is on, representing the rights of the victim, Caylee Anthony.

They sure are stressing that bag of garbage! Actually, most of what the DT (present and former) IS garbage and they know it.

They keep harping on No DNA found... Pam Bondi says it will be a battle of experts.
Phew that's a relief. We've seen their "experts". :great:

who is she? I don't recall her at any of the hearings?

She's an anthropologist (non-scientist?) and author who is on the defense list. JB said she was not reachable so JA produced her Twitter posts about her sick cat.:great:

For those who cannot watch, please know, our inability to cobble this together in some sort of linear frame is not due to inattention.

For those who are watching... just remember that the SA has evidence. And evidence. And timelines. And cell pings. And evidence. To support their case.

Thank you for your calming moment of clarity......

You're a peach!

I have two friends watching who know ZERO about this case. They both just texted me. Yep, it took them 29 minutes and they know what's up! This is even with the defense spin. I've never discussed this case with them.

who is she? I don't recall her at any of the hearings?

Kathy Reichs, Ph. D. is a forensic anthropologist who examined Caylee's bones while Dr. Spitz did the post. She's also the one that Baez couldn't reach 'cause she was overseas.

This is only bearable because Pam Bondi is on, representing the rights of the victim, Caylee Anthony.

OT but she is lovely. She looks a lot like Britney Spears..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back