Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

I don't remember HHJP saying anything about JAC, but I do remember a statement he made in court about other attorney's going after attorney's for squandering clients money.

Yes, the statement was about civil attorneys going after other attorneys..but I am certain it wasn't about squandering clients money but Public/State money.
I have been looking for that hearing..or media reports...but will have to stop and get ready for work...

I just remember that HHJP sounded actually menacing when he said it...and JB looked a little pale...

Yup, to me it was an FYI and warning kind of statement towards the Defense..
I remember the hearing was not in the big court room but in another smaller one.

Rant On MS...:rocker:

Sorry you lost your friend....:heartbeat:

Your theory makes alot of sense..Have you checked to see if any of JB's camp owns property out there?

Maybe you could bump a thread for this theory..

Great Post!....:seeya:

Can you do it for me...Sad to say...but I do not know how to start a tread...

This island has a gated community and Todd M's plane actually landed there on the Tue/Wed after KC was released from Jail....It was the trip that they had the FAKE KC get off the plane in Orlando with the towel over her head and dressed in the same clothes KC wore out of jail on Sunday.

I live about an hour from there and have been temped to take a road trip and take a look around on the island and the courthouse.

Does anyone know if Probation records are public in Florida!

Yup, to me it was an FYI and warning kind of statement towards the Defense..
I remember the hearing was not in the big court room but in another smaller one.

Yes, it was about squandering state funds and going after them, the lawyers themselves after a trial was completed to recoup the wasted money. I think this was during the time they asked for more and more money for investigators to look at the TES searchers.

Which would be a double whammy. First OCA wasted TES funds searching for a child she already knew was dead, then wasted JAC money investigating searchers who could be in on some hinky scheme involving the child who was already dead for six months....a double whammy!

No wonder the DT doesn't want her talking to anyone....

Seat of my pants here but wouldn't the money JB used to investigate the case be included when the state submitted their bill to Judge P?

The money JB used was a fraudulent act IF he knew at THAT point Caylee was already dead...How do we proof this?

Might this be a stumbling block for TM?

Sorry if I'm going down the wrong road...

I'm trying to remember what HHJP said to JB several times in court about the JAC going after lawyers who mess with their money and they take it very seriously....he said it a couple of times as a serious warning - but I can't recall the actual circumstances that called for it. Anyone??

This is the point I was making a few pages back. JB KNEW the investigative funds were part of a plan to find reasonable doubt NOT investigate real possibilities.

I seem to remember it was one of the last "money hearings" where Judge Perry again reminded JB that this was NOT a fishing expedition and that there was a little "cottage industry" of enterprising attorneys that specifically made a living from recovering misused funds from Attorneys.

Seat of my pants here but wouldn't the money JB used to investigate the case be included when the state submitted their bill to Judge P?

The money JB used was a fraudulent act IF he knew at THAT point Caylee was already dead...How do we proof this?

Might this be a stumbling block for TM?

Sorry if I'm going down the wrong road...

BBM 1
I am not sure...but good question.

bbm 2
IMO, Baez would say he did not know that Caylee died/drowned on June 16th until just before the trial started .........BUT Casey KNEW.

I wonder if it that statement by Judge Perry was said at the January 3rd 2011 hearing? The Defence had filed 21 motions for this hearing
Will try to find it.

Can you do it for me...Sad to say...but I do not know how to start a tread...

This island has a gated community and Todd M's plane actually landed there on the Tue/Wed after KC was released from Jail....It was the trip that they had the FAKE KC get off the plane in Orlando with the towel over her head and dressed in the same clothes KC wore out of jail on Sunday.

I live about an hour from there and have been temped to take a road trip and take a look around on the island and the courthouse.

Does anyone know if Probation records are public in Florida!

MS...Not to worry, you don't have to start a new thread..Just go to threads already here, just like you found this one. Find one that your posts would fit into the subject and then just post a message. Thread will automatically be bumped to the top of the thread list...

Get your behind in that car and go on that road trip...take a camera with you or video....:great:

You can make a VERY interesting old thread new again because I think your really onto something....You can take pictures and post them here..I think?...:waitasec:

Regardless..enough kind sleuthers here to help you along the way...Don't be shy..Go for it!....:seeya:

BBM 1
I am not sure...but good question.

bbm 2
IMO, Baez would say he did not know that Caylee died/drowned on June 16th until just before the trial started .........BUT Casey KNEW.

As always your here to catch me...Your right..won't be a stumbling block for TM..he's sueing FCA...not JB...Thanks!...:seeya:

I don't see how they are allowed to continue practicing law after they have been exposed. They took JAC money under false pretenses AND it is now proven that they were harassing innocent volunteers in an attempt to scapegoat or blame them. This is unbelievable.

TA

And if JB would do THIS...would he have tampered with the Jurors..The video of the verdict reading that no one wants to watch has JB..staring at the jury..while waiting for the reading...He *advertiser censored* his head and it sure looks to me like he was smiling at someone specific!...jmo

OMG.....mulitasking to the max...On WS...On the Phone and watching E News Daily from last night...

Just saw a quick blurb....."The Casey Anthony Story"....is going to show on E channnel..

.Got to head out to Gold's Gym....Maybe Some one could Google/Bing and see when or IF this is scheduled to happen!

There was a sound bite of GA's voice about being concerned about Caylee...Sure George...Time to get WORRIED about Cayleee missing for 31 Days!!

Sorry for another O/T message....and Rant...

TTYL...gotta go..

Dear God...Please take care of Caylee!!

=Mustang Sally;7252309
Gary Michael Hilton dumped my friend Cheryl Dunlap's decapitated body in the Apalachicola National Forest and her car was found 1/2 mile from my house!!!

Rest In Peace Sweet Caylee Marie and Cheryl Hodges Dunlap!

OMG. I just read a blurb about that crime - horrendous! I am so sorry for Cheryl, her family, and you! That was gruesome.

I didn't read if he confessed or not, but this jumper out at me "While a lack of forensic evidence made it impossible to prove.... "
http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20110216/NEWS01/102160318/GUILTY-Jury-convicts-Gary-Michael-Hilton-2007-slaying-Cheryl-Dunlap

HE was found guilty after 4 hours of jury deliberating!

OMG. I just read a blurb about that crime - horrendous! I am so sorry for Cheryl, her family, and you! That was gruesome.

I didn't read if he confessed or not, but this jumper out at me "While a lack of forensic evidence made it impossible to prove.... "
http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20110216/NEWS01/102160318/GUILTY-Jury-convicts-Gary-Michael-Hilton-2007-slaying-Cheryl-Dunlap

HE was found guilty after 4 hours of jury deliberating!

I watched that trial every single day. What he did to ALL his victims was just disgusting!!! An aside.....his attorney made JB look like a genius. She was asked to step down after the trial.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Here is supposed link for WESH hearing today:

This link showing MJ trial right now, but on right sidebar it says:

Yes, we will switch from Murray to the Anthony hearing when it beginsby Gabe Travers/WESH.com 9/28/2011 6:31:34 PM September 28 at 2:31 PM

OOOPS: @!! I see this says SEPTEMBER 28.....sorry I AM LOOKING FOR A LINK FOR TODAY'S HEARING, THIS IS APARENTLY WRONG!!

I guess we will see if this link works for today's 2:30 pm hearing.

Navy - if possible, can you do a little play by play - I need a plug in for that and I don't have the time to do it now... TIA

opps never mind - it works for me (your link)

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Here is supposed link for WESH hearing today:

This link showing MJ trial right now, but on right sidebar it says:

Yes, we will switch from Murray to the Anthony hearing when it beginsby Gabe Travers/WESH.com 9/28/2011 6:31:34 PM September 28 at 2:31 PM

OOOPS: @!! I see this says SEPTEMBER 28.....sorry I AM LOOKING FOR A LINK FOR TODAY'S HEARING, THIS IS APARENTLY WRONG!!

I guess we will see if this link works for today's 2:30 pm hearing.

Thanks NSMom - I was just wandering around looking for that very thing...:blowkiss:

Navy - if possible, can you do a little play by play - I need a plug in for that and I don't have the time to do it now... TIA

opps never mind - it works for me (your link)

i THINK i MADE A MISTAKE ON LINK, wrong date was on sidebar, septm 28 hearing, I am still looking on WESH as I thought I saw earlier they were going to livestream...it was in the news thread.

SORRY!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back