Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
are any of the current persons being sleuthed the "ones" with disturbing connections? (to aid in further sleuthing and helping this case along)?

The astros are not idle. Soulscape and I have been studying certain hombres around and in the round up. We've found some disturbing connections to the event chart for Lindsey's disappearance and to her natal and progressed planets. Professional ethics and WS guidelines both prevent our naming names at this time.
It is easy to think that you, Soul Scape, Fifth and are Angel who cares where coats of armor. Hearing from you that it is difficult to sleep at times I have to ask how you are with the revelations seen in the new chart? Hope your all leaning on each other. Thanks for these charts that have helped and intrigued all of us. :blowkiss: :grouphug: Look to the :star::star::star:

are any of the current persons being sleuthed the "ones" with disturbing connections? (to aid in further sleuthing and helping this case along)?

My Dearest Nursie, we do not work in a vacuum. :)

Please study our post What We Know About Saturn the Perp.

I'm not trying to be cryptic. We are focused on those who fit the astrological profile.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba (post #9, page 1)

The Sun, descriptor of the nature of the event, rules House 8. The event is based on death, sex or others' assets. The removal or the struggle, the conflict, happened due to those concerns. Where is the Moon who denotes the actual activity in the event? In that same House of death, sex or others' assets. And she is with the responsible party, the one who committed the crime, Saturn. Saturn who is so shrewd, who planned this and, with his scythe, reaped in the event. The Moon operates at the behest of the Sun and Saturn and makes a choice based on conflict and under duress: she is not only restrained in an intercept but at odds with her dispositor, Mercury showing extreme antipathy for her situation of bondage. I say based on conflict because she rules House 7.

Saturn, who is willing to wait, who delays and obstructs and plans, is very different from the brother, Mars in Taurus, so brash and disobedient. Saturn has an inferiority complex: Capricorn rising and position in Virgo square Mercury for a most depressed attitude. Saturn is sesquiquadrate (135°) Pluto, a very evil planetary blend. Reckless indifference to human life and suffering, wild abandonment, one might say frenzy at the moment matters culminate. Who is this perpetrator and how to unearth him? To begin, he has a record. His one vanity is his well muscled physique.
The cusp of House 8, the death dealer, has solstice point at the Fourth House opposed Part of Misfortune. The Moon which is here depicting the activity of Lindsey is trying to make her way home. See her trine to House 4 cusp. What happens first? She sextiles the Part of Misfortune in Scorpio. And that sextiles the ascending degree for an even wider triangle of death~Sun to Moon to Misfortune to ASC. The ascending degree is one known for selfishness, despondency and jealousy. There is greed here. The perpetrator has not lived an honest life and has stolen from others, Saturn in House 8, thinking he has more need, is more deprived and deserving. He simply takes.

add'l note from TUBA:
The solstice point is important. This kidnapper did not come from out of town for an event nor was he passing thro to buy gas and that is a good narrowing factor.
Because of the Venus-Mars conjunction in House 4 and the presence of the Moon as H. 7 ruler, I have always wondered (aloud) about a female protecting the perp.

Soulscape (post #18, page 1)

The charts indicate the perp is someone Lindsey knows.

Tuba (post #22, page 1)

He has citations on his DMV file, at least one having to do with speed.

Soulscape (post #44, page 2)

As both Tuba & I pointed out earlier, the charts indicate the perp is someone Lindsey knows --- at least well enough to get into a car with him.

Soulscape (post #55, page 3)
You have to look at 'someone in authority' from the perspective of 10 year old girls in general, and Lindsey Baum in particular.

'Someone in Authority' could be: a parent, teacher, minister, doctor, coach, cub scout/girl scout leader, older relative like an uncle/aunt/grandfather, good friend's parent/significant other/relative, etc. --- as well as persons adults would consider to be 'someone in authority' such as police officer, etc. Some children perceive just about any adult they know to be an 'authority figure' while others don't.

The receptions between the planets signifying Lindsey (MERCURY) and the perp (SATURN) are such that we strongly sense she knew him (at least well enough to get into a car with him).

Tuba (post #62, page 3)

He doesn't have a profession in the common sense of that term but is a worker, a labourer. He could have been in charge of inventory and stocking it. He could have loaded trucks. He could have been a farmworker. That end of the food chain. He appeared to be an industrious or steady employee but as mentioned before, this man is not honest. Others suspected that, so he was one of the first to go. I should have made clear before that his dishonesty was not confined to taking what did not belong to him, he lies like a used car salesman.

Tuba (post #70, page 3)

Is the owner of the Baum rental named as a person of interest? If you look at the chart (post #53 above), you'll see that House 5 and House 6 have to be read together because II is found on both cusps. House 6 is the sector governing tenants. Mercury, ruling both cusps is the victim here. Also, the landlord is definitely an authority figure and Mars, co-ruling that House of Authority is found in the real property sector, 4 conjunct property ruler Venus. Further, we have the ruler of House of death in the real property Sign, Cancer. Co-ruler of the House of landlords and other authority figures afflicts and conditions this same Sun. This is Pluto of course, as discussed in earlier analyses, at the fatal degree matching the node.

But if the landlord is suspect, what has he done to hide this victim? The theme of landlord tenant is repeated in the Sign Virgo, which holds killer Saturn and the child's co-ruler. Virgo is the Sign of tenants in the natural zodiac. They are intercepted. That says that there is very important secretive activity occurring last weekend and hiding and deception. Do we know this man's movements last weekend; did he have an alibi for that Friday night?

Soulscape (post #74, page 3)

The charts give no strong sense of 'teacher.'

Rather, someone who works with/on the land is indicated, possibly with his hands (such as laborer). This person could work on the land, in a profession dealing with land such as landscaping, or own the land. A landlord would fit as an occupation here...

Soulscape (post #76, page 4)

Lindsey was neutral in feeling about the perp --- didn't like/ love/ fear or hate him, could take him or leave him. This is because MERCURY the Child is in none of SATURN's dignities. The only reason she got into the car was because she knew him at least well enough to do so. He was not a stranger, just some old man.
The perp on the other hand, was very aware of and even infatuated with Lindsey. We see this in SATURN's receptions --- he is in MERCURY's sign and exaltation and in the triplicity of co-ruler MOON.

There are indications in the Last Seen chart Lindsey may have been secretively stalked. The Asteroid DIANA (hunter/hunted) is intercepted (hidden) in Pisces at the 9th degree. With MOON Lindsey's co-ruler at 6 Virgo, she is applying opposition to DIANA and conjunction with SATURN the perp. What occurs is entrapment because Asteroid ARACHNE the sticky web at 18 Capricorn is inconjunct MERCURY the Child and trine SATURN the perp. The entrapment occurs in secret as MOON, SATURN and DIANA are in intercepted signs.

Soulscape (post #79, page 4)

SATURN, significator of the perp, typically points to an older man, certainly no younger than 40 and possibly 50's or 60's. This man likely owns or manages real estate, or works in the real estate industry or in a business that supports the real estate industry (such as landscaping services) because the Arabic Part of Real Estate is partile conjunct SATURN the perp in the Last Seen Chart.

Soulscape (post #86, page 4)

Lindsey Baum was Last Seen on June 26, 2009 at 9:15 pm, a time we believe to be accurate. That chart clearly advised she had been kidnapped by an older man she likely knew, that she was taken by vehicle (likely car or truck), and that the outcome would be critical.

Tuba (post #98, page 4)

We have a severe clash between authority and all things II including coming and going, schooling, neighbors, communicating. We know that in this case, authority gone bad is tapped as responsible for this crime. We know Lindsey was a likely victim for this type of twisted, hypocritical misuser of power because of her Saturn-Neptune square. Have we exhausted all possible McCleary authorities? Landlord, parent, principal, teacher, policeman, fireman, neighborhood watch captain, athletic coach, clergyman, construction super, store owner. I'm sure you can think of additional figures who impose themselves upon children.

Soulscape (post #105, page 5)

Previous commentary in this Thread from both Tuba and myself indicates:

1. Lindsey likely knew the perp (at least well enough to get into a vehicle with him).

2. Lindsey likely considered the perp to be an authority figure.

3. Several suggestions of possible occupations (including the possibility of being laid off/ unemployed) were given. (See various posts of Tuba and myself within this thread.)

This evening I was once again studying the Last Seen Chart and happened to key in on the solstice point for SATURN (the perp) --- 13 Aries.

In the Last Seen chart, 13 Aries is located within the 3rd House of Neighbors/ Near Neighborhood. Moreover, SATURN in Virgo is disposited by MERCURY in Gemini -- sign and ruler of the 3rd House in the natural wheel. This is strong testimony the perp is a neighbor.
In comparing to Lindsey's sunrise natal chart, 13 Aries appears in the 10th House of Authorities.

The charts support each other. The perp was known to Lindsey, she likely considered him to be an 'authority figure,' and the likelihood that the perp is a neighbor / someone living in the local area is high.

Bumping to front page

I agree he is older. SATURN, significator of the perp, typically points to an older man, certainly no younger than 40 and possibly 50's or 60's. This man likely owns or manages real estate, or works in the real estate industry or in a business that supports the real estate industry (such as landscaping services) because the Arabic Part of Real Estate is partile conjunct SATURN the perp in the Last Seen Chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Bumping to front page

Whoa sluething sister, your incredible! Remember caregiver in the first chart? Could this neighbor be the careprovider? This is what is puzzling. The charts seem to say they are one in the same or more than one person is in involved? Thank you for this! Knox do you remember Tubs post talking about this moment of crime as being bizre,,shoot I can't remember, sorry I'll find because thispost also has meaning for the type of crime. :seeya::runaway:

Whoa sluething sister, your incredible! Remember caregiver in the first chart? Could this neighbor be the careprovider? This is what is puzzling. The charts seem to say they are one in the same or more than one person is in involved? Thank you for this! Knox do you remember Tubs post talking about this moment of crime as being bizre,,shoot I can't remember, sorry I'll find because thispost also has meaning for the type of crime. :seeya::runaway:

I am starting over from page 1 and coming forward, taking notes as I go. Fading fast tonight though, so continue tomorrow night. There are clues we are overlooking, I just know it. Which post is Soul is referencing; What we know about Saturn? If you know bump it on up, I'm bout done for tonight. SO CLOSE!!! :blowkiss:

I am starting over from page 1 and coming forward, taking notes as I go. Fading fast tonight though, so continue tomorrow night. There are clues we are overlooking, I just know it. Which post is Soul is referencing; What we know about Saturn? If you know bump it on up, I'm bout done for tonight. SO CLOSE!!! :blowkiss:

Knox - the What we Know About Saturn is post 442 - the one you just bumped to this page. It is the one where Fifth pulled all the info together for us.

Salem

Get some rest. See ya tomorrow!

Thank you! thank you for sharing your wonderful talents!

Im still learning...... still cannot read a chart....

thank you again for writting it out for a slow one like me....:)

knox when you are done with your notes....can you please share them.....i believe there are more clues also....im just slow at it.... would love to read your notes :)

My Dearest Nursie, we do not work in a vacuum. :)

Please study our post What We Know About Saturn the Perp.

I'm not trying to be cryptic. We are focused on those who fit the astrological profile.

Thanks,
Soulscape
Thanks Soul! Yes, I read that post many times... what I meant to say (sorry for sounding confusing) was: are the names and bdays we are currently sleuthing on the right track? I know it is hard to say without being cryptic so you don't even have to answer... I think I get it! (sorry for being so slow lol)

Missing McCleary girl's story to appear on Oprah
02:25 PM PDT on Tuesday, October 6, 2009
<snipped>
Lindsey Baum's story is going to be aired on an upcoming episode of the "Oprah Winfrey Show."

Baum's mother, Melissa, told KING-5 News a camera crew and producer interviewed her in McCleary last Friday and Saturday.

Melissa Baum said the segment could be aired late this week or next.

Article:
http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_100609WAB-lindsey-baum-KS.1eeecceee.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No break yet in Lindsey Baum case
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 11:13 AM PDT
<snipped>
Grays Harbor authorities have moved their focus away from a McCleary man whose home they search last month, but investigators continue to follow recent leads in the search for Lindsey Baum.

After finding no &#8220;obvious&#8221; evidence, Scott said investigators will turn back to following up on alternative leads and possibilities. Detectives have sent out forensic evidence from the home for testing, which could take months to process.

The Sept. 25 search of two neighboring homes on the property was based on a &#8220;culmination of a lot of information,&#8221; Scott said. The evidence could clear the man as easily as it incriminates him, but investigators cannot completely rule out the man until the results are returned.

&#8220;To say he is no longer a person of interest may be an exaggeration as well,&#8221; he said.

Scott said homeowners consented to many of the searches while others were conducted because the residents were convicted criminals still under probation restrictions that allow searches.

&#8220;It&#8217;s not as black and white as everybody thinks,&#8221; he said. &#8220;There are no absolutes.&#8221;

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/10/06/local_news/doc4acb87b413b68310515420.txt

:angel:

At the weekend, encouraging signs come from the Sun precisely trine Mercury of the walking child in Lindsey's disappearance horoscope. The Moon will be in Cancer where the Sun was at her kidnap. This is also her own Sun Sign by birth. Mercury overhead will be in exact trine to the House of the walking child. Mars will be trine (exact) Uranus of that night in June. Venus will be opposite Uranus and that is helpful in locating a lost female. Overhead, Venus & Saturn conjoin for difficult sad effort to find this female. The action of the lunar nodes on Mars can also help in the detection of the perpetrator(s).

A Full Moon that aspected her disappearance would have been ideal but the transits are important and useful to a search for her. Concentration and prayer are needed. Remember how helpful they were in the surge of effort, December 2008, to find Caylee? Jupiter will complete, with the Sun, a grand trine that includes that June 26 Mercury.

At the weekend, encouraging signs come from the Sun precisely trine Mercury of the walking child in Lindsey's disappearance horoscope. The Moon will be in Cancer where the Sun was at her kidnap. This is also her own Sun Sign by birth. Mercury overhead will be in exact trine to the House of the walking child. Mars will be trine (exact) Uranus of that night in June. Venus will be opposite Uranus and that is helpful in locating a lost female. Overhead, Venus & Saturn conjoin for difficult sad effort to find this female. The action of the lunar nodes on Mars can also help in the detection of the perpetrator(s).

A Full Moon that aspected her disappearance would have been ideal but the transits are important and useful to a search for her. Concentration and prayer are needed. Remember how helpful they were in the surge of effort, December 2008, to find Caylee? Jupiter will complete, with the Sun, a grand trine that includes that June 26 Mercury.
couldn't be better said, Tuba. We all need to concentrate and pray for this very critical period of time! Count me in for doing that!

My thoughts and prayers are with Lindsey and all the local searchers on the ground headed into McCleary this weekend for a search surge. May Lindsey be found - Lindsey it is time to come home.

The astros are not idle. Soulscape and I have been studying certain hombres around and in the round up. We've found some disturbing connections to the event chart for Lindsey's disappearance and to her natal and progressed planets. Professional ethics and WS guidelines both prevent our naming names at this time.
Evenning Tuba, We have read post stating the event perpetrated on Lindsey that evenning was brutal. I have heard no outrage or fear from the community, the mothers in the case or LE to watch your children closely as a predator known to Lindsey is still amongst us. Are those disturbing connections you found effect the well being of other children in the town? This is scary stuff in McCleary and I'm concerned for any of these kids that think it is safe to be out & about, walking & riding bikes.

It happens that one of the hombres in our round up has disturbing connections to the abduction chart and also to Lindsey. As far as we can tell, the significance of the planetary hits singles her out. That may be because she happened to be on that street at that moment and presented temptation and opportunity. It could also be that she was targeted prior to June 26 and was finally "available".

At first, the news did report a fear reaction in the town and mothers were saying that it was no longer safe for their children to be out in McCleary. Nothing like that has been said and transmitted in recent months but we certainly know that the kidnapper is still at large. The Venus Mars conjunction of that evening in June is no more, therefore the urge and impulse may be more controlled for the time being.

On the day our Lindsey disappeared, the planet VENUS applied 07 minutes quindecile URANUS by secondary progression in the chart of the hombre of whom Tuba speaks.

Regular forum members have heard me speak of VENUS-URANUS as the 'strange attraction' factor --- often (but not always) prominent in charts involving sexual crimes against children.

The quindecile aspect (165 degrees) is one of extraordinarily powerful compulsion, and on June 26, 2009 at 9:15 pm, the Event Chart MIDHEAVEN and SUN were both within orb of triggering that horrific aspect in the hombre's chart.

At present, while VENUS quindecile URANUS is still active in the hombre's secondary progressed chart, we see no transiting planets triggering it. Instead, transiting SATURN, who forces every human to reap what he sows, is now in partile square to the hombre's secondary progressed SUN.

Might we hope SATURN is putting the squeeze on him?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you for the helpful explaination.
Finally we may have some good news in Lindsey's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288