GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not liking that he still hasn't been formally charged. If they haven't charged him, it's probably because they don't have sufficient evidence.

That doesn't sound good.

They only get one shot at him, so they have to make it a good one. If the evidence isnt there, dont prosecute.

Moo but Ibelieve its definitely the hat and the dark hair that throw off many to the video guy being different from the RSO TS.. I believe that its not just due to lighting but that TS on the night of the murder didlikely have much darker hair aand that obviously the orange dye job was done after the fact, as was MAS smurf blue.. i believe bessiemade anexcellent point about the shadow making the nose appear larger than it actually was..

Iam still undecided at the moment as to just what lengths that TS went to to keep his appearance altered over time due to thefact he was obviously a wanted man even prior to Jaren's murder.. as for the obvious difference of his nose(especially bridge and less bulbous tip)..while i do consider it a possibility that he had it worked on along with his ears being pinned.. i find it more likely that the ears are covered by the orange, longer,shaggy hair that appears to hide them and as for thenose difference its possible that it being broken in an altercation could be the cause for the differences in his most recent mugshot.

All Jmo of course..

Some of the evidence sent to the FBI lab must be completed by now.
Someone posted earlier that the FBI does not release results or comment on evidence in a case.
I guess that means the public won't be hearing further details about Jaren's case until an arrest is made.

Will the media report if MAS is released from jail?
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=53&searchType=offender&id=2008011067

MS is still in jail today according to the above link.

They only get one shot at him, so they have to make it a good one. If the evidence isnt there, dont prosecute.

Yes, unfortunately you can read why he hasn't been charged yet either way. Either they don't have enough evidence yet, so they can't charge him yet. Or, just as likely, they may very well have more than enough evidence to charge and prosecute him already, but what's the rush. As long as they know where he's at and he can't go anywhere, why not continue to add on to all the evidence they already have. I hope and pray it is the latter.

Earlier someone posted that he was in holding in OK while waiting to be transferred to NC where he committed the RSO offence.
The extra step doesn't make much sense to me.

The problem is I don't understand the terms of his probation that he was sentenced to in October 2010.
He was supposed to do ??? this, that and the other thing for a time period of 36 mos. because he had not met his prior RSO obligations.

When caught that time, for his 2009 offense, he wasn't sent to Oklahoma. :waitasec:
How does one explain that?

I was browsing around some prison forums yesterday regarding OK Transfer Center and it seemed common that a stay there lasts a couple/few weeks before the final destination.

I dont see anything we dont already know in the article, but its listed as a NEW story

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...53400/15233284/-/item/0/-/gg0bpf/-/index.html

HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. - Speaks' extradition comes as the FBI Violent Crime Task Force continues to process evidence removed from the couple’s Kenner home and vehicle.

Jaren Lockhart was reported missing on June 6. Her torso washed ashore on a beach in Bay St. Louis, Miss., and other parts of her severed body washed up days later. Authorities in Hancock County, Miss., are looking for her killer. This timeline follows the events of the investigation.

The beginning of this report after the HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss.-

The sentence that follows gives me hope! Iknow they have to find something atleast in the car.....WHATTA U GUYS THINK??

Worked or works. If worked, how long ago. Do you think there's a connection?

Still worked there as of recently. Can't remember the last time I saw her there, but it seems like she's always there.

Don't know if there'd be any connection, tho.

Still an interesting seed to be planted and I'll look into it later tonight.

Still worked there as of recently. Can't remember the last time I saw her there, but it seems like she's always there.

Don't know if there'd be any connection, tho.

Still an interesting seed to be planted and I'll look into it later tonight.

I checked that guys FB page. No comments One way or the other about this case. I will continue to sleuth around though just for curiosity sake.

I checked that guys FB page. No comments One way or the other about this case. I will continue to sleuth around though just for curiosity sake.

I recognize that guy as a doorman for a couple of other strip clubs on the street.

Interesting first comment under this article.

Well, there are two ways to view that comment. The first is that there were more people involved in the party. Now that would make sense since TCS is seen on the video camera. However, if another party(s) were involved, that could possibly make another vehicle involved. However, if i was the defense attorney for either of these perps I would try very early on in the case to introduce the idea of additional parties -- because as any good defense attorney knows -- any doubt in the mind of the jurors -- means my client goes free. I tend to believe there were more people involved for three reasons: 1. TCS is seen on camera and he knows it. 2. Margaret's desperation to bring a girl home with them that night -- and any girl -- not just a specific girl. 3. For some reason I believe that the dismembering of the body was a collective decision, not an individual decision.

While it could very well be that TCS was a serial killer, and I will not rule that out either -- if he was not a serial killer than I do believe another male was involved here. Who and how remains to be seen -- but as they have separated Margaret and TCS -- they both are going to talk and we will see. In my mind there is a large chunk of this puzzle missing still. The folks that she worked with are most likely to know who would be partying with who and some likely scenarios if there was another person or persons involved. Cell phone records will also tell the tale.

I recognize that guy as a doorman for a couple of other strip clubs on the street.

I know some who work in the FQ have come forward and spoken with the media and LE but I do worry that there continues to be "a code of silence" still being followed. I guess that there is so much of an "underground" there that the whole truth never really gets revealed.

I would never have thought of that! I did wonder where the Rice came from.

I know I'm not going to re-read her books right now.

Her son passed away a long time ago. I did wonder about the name but I hope her books had no influence. She is my favorite author.

The guy went back and added a comment saying someone had his phone and posted the first comment - that it wasn't him...strange. IMO
There's a dancer/waitress who worked under that name at Stiletto's.

Just a thought: I read that Addie Hall (the woman who was murdered and dismembered by Zach Bowen) and Margaret Sanchez worked together at Hogs Bar and became friends. It would be very interesting to know if Terry Speaks was also a friend - and even more intriguing to imagine that they all knew Patricia Biehn, who was complicit in the murders/dismemberments of 3 other women. Biehn was released from prison after only 5 years and I wonder if her path crossed with any of the others. It's a tangled web, but all of these people lived and worked in the French Quarter and have a gruesome common denominator.:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni