Winnie the Pooh blanket

can someone enlarge the pic of caylee's room to show the blanket on the bed....i still dont think its piglet on pooh's back....i think piglet is in the pic of the blanket...along with bee's ect....but on his back...ive seen this pattern before and dont remember piglet being on his back....if the inlarge picture does show *piglet on pooh's back* that would be very telling.....that the blanket then had been replaced at the home....so im very interested.....i really thought when hunting....that the bedding wasnt what was found...not im not sure...since you all think it show's *piglet on pooh's back*....

thanks! :)

ok....i found a link to the pic in people M and it looks like piglet in on pooh's tummy....but i thought ME said piglet on pooh's back...so now i will have to read-read it when i can...but here is the link...its up close too!
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

oh...you have to flip thru the pics to find the bedroom one :)

I'm pretty sure piglet is on pooh's tummy in the pic.

I agree Peeper & TakeNote - piglet most likely is on Pooh's tummy, but some might look at it and think Pooh's back. It wouls be nice to see the blanket completely hung up. I will look around and see what I can find. BBL :seeya:

from the report:

*the baby blanket found intermixed with the plastic bags is discolored. it has stitching around it edges. all though the blanket is discolored and faded a print of Winnie the pooh is evident with piglet riding on his back. the design is present on both sides of the blanket.*

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html pg 7

Well, after searching many, many websites for WTP baby blankets, quilts & crib sets I have struck out! I cannot find the exact set as shown in Caylee's bdroom. Frankly, I didn't know there were so many different variations of Winnie & the Gang. The nearest I found to Caylee's is at Target but the design has changed.

Here's a thought: the comforter shown in the People Magazine story is part of a complete bedding set, however, perhaps the pictures of Winnie & friends may vary from item to item within the set. I noticed at Target that there were several picture styles on different blankets but all from "mix & match" sets. Does this make sense?

I tried to bump earlier posts with pictures of the blanket behind caylee.
Also there are several fantastic sleuthers that found the blanket online.
Unfortunately I can't bump up these pictures. If you start at around page 3- you'll find what looks to be the blanket Caylee had with pooh on it. I don't believe it's a comforter that the forensics described. They described it as having stitching around the outside (aka a blanket stitch)

here is a link to the fleece blanket with blanket stitch

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...ing|B000LZB6XY&CPNG=home&ref=tgt_adv_XSB10001
Hard to tell where piglet is.

Exactly, it is on pgs. 3 & 4! Thank you sumbunny!!!

I'm still looking through Caylee pictures to see any with her holding a "blankie" - this is the closest I've come so far. I cropped KC out (yea) but the possible blanket is so far in the corner I can barely make it out. It might not even be a blanket, let alone a Pooh one LOL:

ndo3rb.jpg

But when I first noticed it, I thought maybe those one things were bees going to Pooh's "hunny"?

quoting to bump this pic

you also have to noticed ME said the pattern was the same on front and back...most of the comforter sets .....detailed theme is only on one side.....

i'm confused....how can you tell?

if you look at that pic...where it only shows a small peice of the blanket...it looks to be the same pattern as the people M pic.....the people M pic ...shows piglet on pooh's tummy.....not riding on pooh's back:)

I know you all are working hard but scrolling down this thread to see Caylee's face with her pooh blanket made me sad :(

i havent read back yet....but i have been trying to find a pic of the shirt that was described as being found with caylee....and i came across this blanket that sounded like what was described as being found....what do you think? ME mentions piglet on pooh's back ...on the blanket....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Luxury-POOH-PIGL...ayphotohosting

i found this one too

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fleece-Winnie-Th...ayphotohosting

i hate to bump my own post....but here are two blanks that show piglet riding on pooh back....the comforter from the crib set that is seen in the people's M....piglet is on pooh's tummy....not back....

:) bumping

if you look at that pic...where it only shows a small peice of the blanket...it looks to be the same pattern as the people M pic.....the people M pic ...shows piglet on pooh's tummy.....not riding on pooh's back:)

i agree that the colors are the same as her bedroom crib set, but even in that tiny-pic i can decipher what looks to be a blanket stitch and the fabric seems to look more fleece-like a 'blanket', instead of comforter. That said, you are spot-on correct that piglet is on pooh's tummy, not riding on his back.

Honestly, I never imagined there were so many different versions of Pooh stuff. lol The one that sumbunny just posted a bit ago does show piglet on pooh's back. Who knows...there may not be a pic of this particular blanket. Honestly, knowing it was a Winnie the Pooh & friends themed blanket and that one was found discovered with Caylee's body and that CA stated that one of her Pooh blankets was missing is good enough for me. It would be an interesting find, though. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back