CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
That truck in the driveway is a fairly new truck. So if he's gone and driving in his other truck, one would assume the other truck is his 'newer' truck. That may not be fact and its' my own opinion, but it seems like when people have 2 trucks, its' because one is older and they can use it for dirty work or hard work, where it might get scratched or haul more stuff and they keep their newer truck nicer and use it for driving more. Point is , IF that is his old truck there and he's off in the new truck, then he's making good money, certainly enough to pay child support.
Just one run on sentence today. I'll try harder later ! :)

OH SCHMAE, I always wondered why I had it wrong. I have two vehicles, both old (90's) one to drive while the other doesn't work, then when it gets repaired I can drive the one that has just been repaired while the other is fixed. I figured they are paid for and fairly decent but...LOL I've been doing it wrong! I need a newer one in the mix! :great:

When a few Facebook members did this at Terri Horman's mother's house, it seemed silly and pointless. But what if her own child had been out there, begging for answers? It does add something sad and poignant to this already heartbreaking case.

O/T When I organized Union rallys or public meetings, we always figure 25-35% would show up.....but sometimes we were presently surprised (especially if we offered some type of food for them to eat). :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure how big a factor the weather played but they did have Winter Storm Warnings posted last night....and those roads look pretty icy.

Hmm :waitasec: wonder if my son was at one of your free food gatherings? He reads the news scanning for free food events! Unfortunately I taught him that when he was eating us out of house and home. He's even gone to two diff states for these events. :innocent:

So this rally caused LE to release more information about the case. But what else can the family do to put pressure on LE? The fundraiser they had in CO Springs didn't cause LE to speak up. It doesn't seem practical to have a rally at Mark's house every week. If the media was contacting LE because of the rally, wanting to know their opinion, any new information, what are some other things that the family can do on the level of the rally to get the media to keep bugging LE for info?

I, too was wondering about the gray stocking man.. just an observation but to me I see these few older gentlemen to be especially disturbed/troubled WRT MR's behavior/actions..

not in an aggressive "I want to beat your azz" type way..but rather troubled on an even deeper level than that of anger.. maybe its because they somehow "know" MR(maybe not)... maybe its because they are around the same age as MR?..or are both citizens in/around the same community?...maybe its a combination of several?..

but IMO its that they are quite likely father's just like MR and this being what stirs up and touches the deepest part of their own souls..that deepest part of their souls being the love for their children..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288