trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some reason ALV needs to look over at the DT every 2 seconds??

EEEEEEWWW! Arias and Nurmi...:gag:

And the laughing ladies! Alyce just put her arm around one of them and walked out of court...

Juan is starting to look a tad bit foolish.

Not at all--he's putting ALV in her place. She is contrary, defensive, evasive, and she sure does hate men!

Juan is showing how utterly farcical her whole "expert" opinion is. SHE'S the one who uses Snow White--and now she's playing stupid. Juan is making a point that she has no clue about the kind of person Travis Alexander was.

And she's finished with her career, that's for sure. An expert is there as a professional offering a clinical opinion. Not there to spar and be difficult. She droned on hour after hour with Willmott--now she can't seem to even understand the question.

She's the fool. Juan is the man!:rocker:

lolol i asm still laughing cause AVL wanted to read the journals to reply to JM.lololol no journals for you, remember it you read it .lolol

OVERRULLED!!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! Ba-da-ba-da-ba.....Im lovin' it!!!!

see... I knew they'd let JM have some time this pm because this way they can see where he's going and coach over the weekend.

I got where he is going. She applied TA to her continuum based off of not knowing him, not interviewing him. She applied his childhood into it as well. Now she is saying she can not comment about Snow White because she does not know the relationship or anything. She caught on, that is why she was trying so hard to confuse us with her responses, but you could tell she tripped herself up.

Like JM said, you can apply a completely made up myth/story to your so called guide...

Just as with Arias JM has revealed this woman's true character for the whole world to see. I pity her clients whom I will categorize as victims of HER abuse.

They're showing juror #5 on WAT live feed. She's still in the courtroom even though almost all of the other spectators have left. I think the camera is supposed to be off?

Juan seriously needs to drop this snow white crap. Not a good way to end the weekend.

Alv banter

Juan asks

You wanna slug with me.

Best way to go to a long weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors