JP's keys

Clock's Tickin

Reaction score
Pretty much everyone has stated that JP had little use for KC, but nobody has said why. Then JP's keys go missing and in traditional KC fashion she is concerned enough to text an inquiry to their status. (she seems to insert herself into recovery of things that go missing at her hand, ie Amy's trip cash/sleepwalking). I wonder if the keys were ever found and what they unlocked. Wasn't JP the guy that had other properties? Or am I thinking of someone else? I wonder how long he's known KC.

Yes, I think JP owned the Oviedo house and the house that Amy and Ricardo were living at ... IIRC. I too, have always wondered why he didn't like her! I guess out of the whole bunch he is the one that was truly a good judge of character! I feel that the absence of a JP interview ... when LE interviewed everyone else in Casey World... is like a deafening silence! I have also wondered if the reason that JB hates WFTV so much might have something to do with the fact that JP is a News Editor there?

Pretty much everyone has stated that JP had little use for KC, but nobody has said why. Then JP's keys go missing and in traditional KC fashion she is concerned enough to text an inquiry to their status. (she seems to insert herself into recovery of things that go missing at her hand, ie Amy's trip cash/sleepwalking). I wonder if the keys were ever found and what they unlocked. Wasn't JP the guy that had other properties? Or am I thinking of someone else? I wonder how long he's known KC.

Interesting. I had a theory about the jail conversation with Lee, about the black jack. Perp said she went to universal with friends, whom we know were LE Officers, code talk to Lee we think. Then she said the last time she remembered having the black jack was at universal or Jay Blanchard Park. I thought that code could mean someone with initials that include J B P in them. JP and topic of keys could be very interesting...

Yes, I think JP owned the Oviedo house and the house that Amy and Ricardo were living at ... IIRC. I too, have always wondered why he didn't like her! I guess out of the whole bunch he is the one that was truly a good judge of character! I feel that the absence of a JP interview ... when LE interviewed everyone else in Casey World... is like a deafening silence! I have also wondered if the reason that JB hates WFTV so much might have something to do with the fact that JP is a News Editor there?

IIRC I think Troy B's grandparents owned the Oviedo house, he lived there with AH until someone made the grandparents an offer on the house.
I too would like to know how and why JP had KC's number from the beginning. Remember he texted AH saying that if KC and TL were coming to his house, they were not allowed in the bedrooms? Maybe more than money and keys has come up missing from JP's place. I could see KC stealing his keys before the PR trip so that she would continue to have access to his home. Maybe the dislike was mutual and KC had plans to set him up.:eek:
I hope we find out more about him. Seems like KC stealing AH's money could have presented a problem for RM, JPC and AH as roommates. How would you like to be the new roommate who had $400 disappear in the middle of the night...seems like you might be looking at your other roommates with suspicion as well.

Interesting. I had a theory about the jail conversation with Lee, about the black jack. Perp said she went to universal with friends, whom we know were LE Officers, code talk to Lee we think. Then she said the last time she remembered having the black jack was at universal of Jay Blanchard Park. I thought that code could mean someone with initials that include J B P in them. JP and topic of keys could be very interesting...

Wonder if the down times on KC's cell phone were when she was using JPC's stolen blackjack? There are two days of pings that indicate she was very near Blanchard Park, June 17 or 18 and June 27. If she were using someone else's phone, that would explain why she had no activity on her own cell phone. I remember someone questioning earlier whether he and AH had to go to the mall to buy a new phone because his was gone, but I don't recall anyone ever coming to a conclusion.

Mom2Chloe - Interesting theory!! He did come home from PR and immediately go and buy the new Iphone, right?

I'm not sure if we ever figured out if he bought it simply because it was the latest new phone or maybe because his phone was stolen???

I think JPC saw right through KC ....maybe even caught her in some of her lies.....I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say.

As for the keys, KC always was there to offer up help or act interested when things suddenly went missing. That girl was all smoke and mirrors.

Yes! Didn't she tell her dad it was too bad someone broke into the shed and stole the gas cans just after they went missing?

ETA: She's only known JP since 2007. There was some speculation that Caylee resembled him but that is not possible.

JPC is the person I think looks just like the baby in one particular photo. She is wearing a bandana on her head. The spacing of her features look exactly like him.

Mom2Chloe - Interesting theory!! He did come home from PR and immediately go and buy the new Iphone, right?

I'm not sure if we ever figured out if he bought it simply because it was the latest new phone or maybe because his phone was stolen???

I think JPC saw right through KC ....maybe even caught her in some of her lies.....I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say.

As for the keys, KC always was there to offer up help or act interested when things suddenly went missing. That girl was all smoke and mirrors.

Well, one thing we can say for sure is that Casey didn't steal his phone - Casey bought her BlackJack ($354) with the stolen check from Shirley P - on the grandfather's account.

When Shirley found out, she confronted Casey with it, and Casey told her that Universal required them to have those phones, but didn't have the money to buy them all (WTF), so they were to buy them and then Universal was going to reimburse them for the phones. (This was in the last batch of Discovery documents.)

But I noticed that when she was texting with Tony early AM on July 16th, all her text messages to him had on the bottom "Sent via Blackberry", as did his to her. She still had the BlackJack the morning of July 16th. So she must have 'lost' it sometime during the day when she was running around with the LE. (even though she told THEM that the last time she had seen the phone it was on her desk in her office at Universal.)

I swear I don't see how that girl could keep all her lies straight. It's a shame that that much intelligence was not put to a good use, but instead used for only lies and schemes.

Sundance

Also, I forgot to add that JP for some reason didn't like Jesse. He sent a text to Amy saying that Jesse could not meet them at his house to go to the Anthonys for the TimeLine meeting; for her to tell them to meet them where they were going.

I have no idea why he didn't like Casey or Jesse. Although I feel like for some reason he could see through Casey; dunno why, but that's the feeling I have about it.

Sundance

Also, I forgot to add that JP for some reason didn't like Jesse. He sent a text to Amy saying that Jesse could not meet them at his house to go to the Anthonys for the TimeLine meeting; for her to tell them to meet them where they were going.

I have no idea why he didn't like Casey or Jesse. Although I feel like for some reason he could see through Casey; dunno why, but that's the feeling I have about it.

Sundance

I thought Annie wrote that about Jesse. :waitasec:

IIRC I think Troy B's grandparents owned the Oviedo house, he lived there with AH until someone made the grandparents an offer on the house.
I too would like to know how and why JP had KC's number from the beginning. Remember he texted AH saying that if KC and TL were coming to his house, they were not allowed in the bedrooms? Maybe more than money and keys has come up missing from JP's place. I could see KC stealing his keys before the PR trip so that she would continue to have access to his home. Maybe the dislike was mutual and KC had plans to set him up.:eek:
I hope we find out more about him. Seems like KC stealing AH's money could have presented a problem for RM, JPC and AH as roommates. How would you like to be the new roommate who had $400 disappear in the middle of the night...seems like you might be looking at your other roommates with suspicion as well.

ooh ... you are right about Troy B and the Oviedo house!

It seems like there was a text message from JPC to AH that mentioned depositing her IRS check into "our account" ... that struck me as odd that they would have an account together! I've never had roommates, outside of dorm mates in college ... so maybe I am not familiar with that practice. Maybe KC took the key so that she could come back later and steal from "the community chest?" At any rate ... I agree that AH "misplacing" her money and JPC "misplacing" his keys would put a strain on their relationship.

I think we can assume she took the keys. IMO, she wanted to be able to get into the house while they were in Puerto Rico and maybe even when everyone was at work. The keys might have given her access to a vehicle as well. I wonder if he had a storage unit???

I am also of the opinion that he suspected her of stealing from them. It sounds like he didn't trust her at all.

JP did buy a new phone when they returned from Puerto Rico but it was the first day that the new iphone had gone on sale. IIRC, he just wanted a new toy. I don't believe his phone was missing.

I'd have to double-check but I believe he owned the Oviedo house and Ric and Amy lived with him, although I think Amy was just a temporary houseguest.

Here's a link to an older thread about the Oviedo house:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70728

It seems like there was a text message from JPC to AH that mentioned depositing her IRS check into "our account" ... that struck me as odd that they would have an account together! I've never had roommates, outside of dorm mates in college ... so maybe I am not familiar with that practice. Maybe KC took the key so that she could come back later and steal from "the community chest?" At any rate ... I agree that AH "misplacing" her money and JPC "misplacing" his keys would put a strain on their relationship.

The IRS check message was not from JPC. Probably from a family member of AH.

I like exploring this JPC connection! Is he on the witness list? Do we know for sure LE interviewed him? The missing keys/AH abandoned car are 2 interesting things that need to be furthur studied.

I also wonder about the blackjack and why she "lost" it at universal that day.

Could it be she is so smart that she knew to have a second phone on her the days she was disposing of the body so there would be no cell pings. Afterall, her favorite show was CSI. She could have easily taken out the sim card, kept her original phone and abandoned the blackjack at universal and sent LA to find it via the coded convo that day!

With KC anything is possible. I'm inclined to believe that she was going to go back when he wasn't there. O/T What a precious baby!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

BEAUTIFUL BABY.........had to say that!

Sundance

No, JP was the one who said Jesse could not come to their house.

Thank you. I was wrong.

Congrats on the birth of your daughter, she is beautiful and you are absolutely glowing with happiness in that picture! I wish you and your family much happiness! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back