MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Mike Brooks...

Vinnie Politan just tweeted the following...

@VinniePolitan
Vinnie Politan
Mike Brooks on the ground in Baby Lisa's neighborhood... HLN Special Report tonight 5pm! New details about the man who had the cellphone...

:great:

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Mike Brooks on the ground in Baby Lisa's neighborhood... HLN Special Report tonight 5pm! New details about the man who had the cellphone...

I was thinking this EXACT thing the other day. My daughter is a couple weeks older than SB's and the only "time" she can tell is that she knows that in the mornings, when the clock turns to 7 (o'clock), it is time for my kindergartener to go to the bus stop. This is really the only time my kindergartner knows as well.

I was thinking maybe she saw her around the time something happened that could explain how they got the time. My little girl will tell people something happened while Dora was on or something so they may just be saying 630 but the little girl actually said something different that let them know it was 630.

:seeya:...........Hiya, Peli!

Wonder how much politics we'll have to listen to before she gets around to it?

LaLaw hi there you...:great:

Poli=many tics=bloodsucking insects. Too much ;)

Hope you're well Law, good seeing you out here.

I'm off today and awaiting the national emergency broadcast test at 2pm EST. Just for excitement.

LaLaw hi there you...:great:

Poli=many tics=bloodsucking insects. Too much ;)

Hope you're well Law, good seeing you out here.

I'm off today and awaiting the national emergency broadcast test at 2pm EST. Just for excitement.

:floorlaugh:

Fox

MKelly: confirming to America Live a major change to the timeline. has to do w/time of call---placed much later that night: @11:57 PM

Has it been surmised the loaner phone was in full working mode?

Didn't MW say she got her phone back about 10:30 that night? I'm asking, not stating. Testing a memory cell here.

I thought so.

*O/T:

Gotta run have something done to my hair - not pink though.

Peli, you should really consider having a hair overhaul yourself!...........:innocent:

This is so ridiculous! Aren't there 2 different stories out there about when MW got her cell back?

I guess I am losing it big time!

Wright: I was downstairs probably from 5:00 that night until midnight when I was looking for my phone again."

Russ: "So at the time the mystery call came, what happened?"

Wright: "I'm not sure, from what I was told from people who were upstairs at the time said Dane had the phone all night. I don't know if it was answered if it went to voicemail or if he was on the phone at the time.

Wright: Honestly I have no clue. I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

Russ: "But you believe this person had the phone all night."

Wright: "From what I've been told, yes, but without me being upstairs and seeing who had the phone it is hard for me to say.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dEY4hnfa

Also, a video in last evening's thread in which MW states when her cell was in her possession again.

I have just one problem with SB's 4 year old claiming she saw Baby Lisa at 6:30 PM since most children at that age can NOT tell time, IMO.
To me the point is not what time it was or wasn't, it's the fact that she saw her that evening. A 4-year-old can do that with confidence.

To me the point is not what time it was or wasn't, it's the fact that she saw her that evening. A 4-year-old can do that with confidence.

4 year old in the missing WA 2 year old (Sky?) case was interviewed and LE spokesperson at just finished news conference said that the 4 year old confirmed to them that the brother WAS IN THE CAR that day. He seemed to indicate that LE believed the child.

jmo

MF: the characters are cleared, even though LE calls it "moved on">leaving it open. only person, LE is not moving on from is Deb B

Actually, IMO a four year old can get confused about who they saw on what day, when and with confidence.

In reference to myself I'm not convinced it is a "FACT" the four year old saw Baby Lisa...JMHO

MF: the characters are cleared, even though LE calls it "moved on">leaving it open. only person, LE is not moving on from is Deb B

mark furhman just made me SO angry. he was touting things as fact THAT HE CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW AS FACT. not yelling at you epiphany, :maddening:

here we go again.

i wish it was anyone other than MK that reported this. she has very little credibility so far in this case IMO.

she did, however, play the video of DB talking about the restricted service in this segment. so later when the video hits the internet we can hear it out of db's own mouth.

another thought: in this segment on fox they mentioned that when you attempt to make a phone call with restricted service, you get redirected to the company help center. perhaps the phone call did go to the help center? maybe it never rang on MW's phone at all? it is possible. just thinking out loud here.

That is true that when you are 'restricted' the outgoing calls go right to the payment center. [ except for 911 calls]

HOWEVER, they had two phones and only one would have been restricted. The other one can work normally when your account is on restriction. Only the primary phone, the account holders phone is affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita