11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

Status
Not open for further replies.

epiphany

Reaction score
Fox

MKelly: confirming to America Live a major change to the timeline. has to do w/time of call---placed much later that night: @11:57 PM

MW: confims changes to timeline in BL's Case-

11:57 PM: call from DB's phone to MW's cell
12:15 AM: neighbors (couple) see man w/baby

-Jersey? - cops say questioned Jersey and moved on

Megyn reporting the call made from Baby Lisa's phone to MW was made at 11:57pm. MW's room mates are disputing MW's phone was shared phone with 7 pleople.

12:15am A man was seen with a baby reported.

Hmmmmmm

Fox

MKelly: confirming to America Live a major change to the timeline. has to do w/time of call placed much later that night: @11:58 PM

Who's changing the timeline? Another random person they are interviewing?

It's not a change in timeline when the last timeline you reported was on shaky credibilty ground to begin with. I dunno, it seems some journalists have thrown fact checking out the window with this case.

Didn't MW say she got her phone back about 10:30 that night? I'm asking, not stating. Testing a memory cell here.

:hand::hand::hand: That's it. There is no time line. People are making up time lines, I am convinced of it. I hope LE has an accurate time line and all the others, be it misinformed reporters or criminally inclined peeps, are just fabrications. I can't take it anymore! :crazy:

:hand::hand::hand: That's it. There is no time line. People are making up time lines, I am convinced of it. I hope LE has an accurate time line and all the others, be it misinformed reporters or criminally inclined peeps, are just fabrications. I can't take it anymore! :crazy:

It's ridiculous now. At what point do we start calling some of these news stations the National Enquirer?

I wish they had said how this new timeline was confirmed.

You gotta be kidding me. Another change? Wasn't it 8:30 then 2:30 and now 11:57

<INSERT MEGA EYE ROLLING ICON HERE>

You gotta be kidding me. Another change? Wasn't it 8:30 then 2:30 and now 11:57

<INSERT MEGA EYE ROLLING ICON HERE>

I think it was 2:30Am, then 8:30, now 11:57.

I recall when it was changed to 8:30 it was said to be because there was confusion over it being military time. 20:30 hours or something to that effect.

This is so ridiculous! Aren't there 2 different stories out there about when MW got her cell back?

I guess I am losing it big time!

Wright: I was downstairs probably from 5:00 that night until midnight when I was looking for my phone again."

Russ: "So at the time the mystery call came, what happened?"

Wright: "I'm not sure, from what I was told from people who were upstairs at the time said Dane had the phone all night. I don't know if it was answered if it went to voicemail or if he was on the phone at the time.

Wright: Honestly I have no clue. I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

Russ: "But you believe this person had the phone all night."

Wright: "From what I've been told, yes, but without me being upstairs and seeing who had the phone it is hard for me to say.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dEY4hnfa

Also, a video in last evening's thread in which MW states when her cell was in her possession again.

I think it was 2:30Am, then 8:30, now 11:57.

I recall when it was changed to 8:30 it was said to be because there was confusion over it being military time. 20:30 hours or something to that effect.

Yes you're right the 8:30 was after the 2:30. :rollercoaster:

I keep thinking it must be the loaner phone that was used to call from. Loaned w service until they could pay their own account? Thinking out loud.

Well to be fair here it wouldn't surprise me that LE gave mis-information to MW and in public statement just to see how they responded. I think the 2:30 timeline was first reported and it was the MW interview that she mentioned LE asked her about an 8:30pm phone call. I just believe all the different phone times is LE investigating who's telling the truth about what.

I keep thinking it must be the loaner phone that was used to call from. Loaned w service until they could pay their own account? Thinking out loud.

Loaned from the phone company?

I'm not too familiar with it, do phone companies do that? Give someone a loaner phone with their same phone number when their account is restricted?

Thanks for that...and I had read that before, and I read it again. Unless I've missed something, in my mind "an unnamed source..." doesn't cut it. That could be the defense attorney for all I know. I want to hear from someone directly that has no agenda. I know...shooting for the stars.

But I appreciate you taking the time to dig up that for me.

From that news time line, JI ran next door, from other articals I've read, he ran across the street. Does anyone know which is correct, or did he do both? txs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes